Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 20. (Read 37987 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
damn its getting harder to get reward , setup new mn and run for 32h but no reward yet  Tongue

it's almost 1000 masternodes now, the reward chance is 1/1000
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
damn its getting harder to get reward , setup new mn and run for 32h but no reward yet  Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You can learn a lot in DISCORD.

unfortunately the DISCORD you joined is run by a maniac.

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

where is the orginal discord?

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!

First of all, I never restricted anybody to join this server. Everybody welcome!
Second - I banned only one user who insulted me (strugglebus). I can show you proof that he is the only one.
Do you have any proof that I've banned more people? If yes - show. If not - everything you wrote is a slander!
I made this Discord server because I really want to help this project growth.

You made your server only with one goal - trading Baby coins.  And I'm looking for exchanges and support Dev in other cases. I don't care about trading.

I attach some screenshots.
In one of them, the administrator (nick - brewhaus) of the discord, who now joined the discord created by me (I did not ban him as you see), insults me, after that I just left their channel. Do you want to be insulted? I'm not and I take care that people do not spam and insult each other on my channel.

Link - https://imgur.com/a/v3kMy
Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep
Hi dev,

must i open main wallet to run masternode ?

Thanks

After masternode activated on VPS you don't need your main wallet opend
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

must i open main wallet to run masternode ?

Thanks
Activity: 28
hello , have any member can run masternode and earn Baby coin , please teach me !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he banned people who were a part of the first BABY discord group because HE didn't start it and wasn't an "admin".

he started his own which is the one you joined but banned some of us from joining just because we were in a different channel.

nobody in the original discord cared about being "admin" we just wanted to get a group of people where we could discuss the coin. now this lunatic has some power and is keeping good people out of the channel.

Normal discord now, there are no problems there, everyone is talking calmly and helping each other. The network now has 57 people.
Activity: 12

the original discord was deleted when the dev joined the other one. we didn't care about being "official" discord or any of that. we also didn't want things to be confusing or divide the community up. we just wanted to setup a place where people could talk about the coin and grow the community, all in one place.

the guy who created the 2nd discord has some weird obsession with being an "admin" and created his own group so he could be in charge.

we even told him just take over this discord we created because we didn't care we just wanted a place to share information.

it is unfortunate this bad seed is now in charge of the "official" discord. he should not be banning people in the community as it is not his project and he has nothing to do with it other than creating a discord.

I think the DEV should have just setup the discord. That way people wouldnt be excluded and not allowed in just because the maniac in charge says so!
Activity: 27

Activity: 93
Very good wallet. Success in project development (y)

--
Reserve for Indonesian translation bounty if any
join Telegram , run by admin  Wink

Activity: 12

Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep
Hey Dev,

i suggest a good contest, people can show their new born baby for winning babycoin.

thank you!
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
hi , team.
  When Baby coin start ICO and when Baby coin can exchange, now how many is price of baby coin ??
Thank team
BABYCHAIN is not involved in any ICO activities.
Activity: 182
 hi , team.
  When Baby coin start ICO and when Baby coin can exchange, now how many is price of baby coin ??
Thank team
Activity: 149
I like this, everyone can get masternode. Good Luck!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Update the official version of github .
you can buy from trade channel in discord at your own risk  Roll Eyes

I already setup 10MN,It's too slow to setup more,I need more babycoin Roll Eyes