Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 29. (Read 37987 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ok , first MN up and running .
During the set up i made a mistake .
To double check i had the correct private key i typed '  masternode genkey ' in the debug .
This generated another key and locked 10,000 baby into the account .
Is there a command i can type in the debug to view this again so i can use it for a 2nd MN ?
 Many thanks  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Chic project. It is seen that everything is done on the conscience, and there is interest in further growth. A competent website, group support and so on. I'm happy to participate and to be with you. Thank.
Activity: 168
I liked an unusual purse, I have never met such before. Very good mining, today it turned out to find a block. We are waiting for an exit on the stock exchange.
Activity: 88
Very good wallet. Success in project development
Activity: 98
best for small miners and small investor
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Would be interesting to see the application in real world and perhaps some humanitarian acts in the future.
overall project is very interesting.

wish you well! joined the airdrop
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
It's possible to have MN on a local windows machine? Thanks

maybe , never power off ~~~keep it running and don't change your IP....
Will someone with more than one masternode post their baby.conf (with personal info omitted) please?  I'm not sure how baby.conf should read with 2 masternodes setup.

for local wallet  baby.conf

rpcuser=xxxx
rpcpassword=yyyy

that's all ~~~

for the daemon running on vps ,  just follow the guild from the dev !!!!  2 MNs on 2 vps
Activity: 16
Will someone with more than one masternode post their baby.conf (with personal info omitted) please?  I'm not sure how baby.conf should read with 2 masternodes setup.
My MN is already active for 21 hours and still nothing received.

http://prntscr.com/j4vji6

Mining is also getting harder, more than 24 hours without a mined block Sad

there are too many MNs now,,, keep mining, and setup more MNs
Hello team.
 I have a question, If all my Babay coin had already auto change to ZBaby coin , can I run masternode by zBaby coin ?
Thank for your support !!!
When ZBABY is transferred to the address of MN wallet, the default is the normal BABY.

but how to transfer,,,, click the send , and there is no ZBABY for choice... only Baby, mbaby, ubaby~~~
You need to go to the Privacy tab. Check if available balance has zbaby matured or not.
If yes, type the address you want to receive the baby on "pay to", type the number of zbaby you want to convert (not greater than the number of zbaby available in available balance) ---> click "Spend zerocoin" ----> done !

available  balance 3000+ matured , but when I transfer to my wallet, it shows:

Spend Zerocoin failed with status = 7
Maximum allowed: 7
Either mint higher denominations (so fewer inputs are needed) or reduce the amount to spend.

sorry for this the first time I use the Zerocoin function,...don't know how to solve this ~~~

Are your coins planned for inclusion on those exchanges? As far as I know, stocks.exchange and southxchange are all good choices. Recently they have listed a lot of masternode series coins.
Yes, we need the exchange. Do you have their contact information?Or is there a better channel?

Dev i have some contacts exchanges, and i have some info.
Can you msg to me on:
-telegram: @Jerusalem88
-discord nickname: Ierusalim#7922
-discord channel Babychain: https://discord.gg/ZJMskMv
or here, mb i can help you.

Thank you very much!!! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 20
My MN is already active for 21 hours and still nothing received.

http://prntscr.com/j4vji6

Mining is also getting harder, more than 24 hours without a mined block Sad
I haven't received any payouts from first MN, but I think it is running correctly and I'm trying to add another MN to my vps.  From the post, it seems like I'm supposed to remove the last four lines in my baby.conf.  That seems like it would not be correct, though...

Original baby.conf:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=ANY_LONG_USERNAME
rpcpassword=ANY_LONG_PASSWORD
staking=1
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=55442
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=vps_ip:55442
externalip=vps_ip:55442
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATE_KEY

Then if you have more than one masternode:

1. change baby.conf to
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
staking=1
server=1
listen=1
port=55442

I'm supposed to remove the information from baby.conf for more than one masternode?

need 10 hours to receive payments
Activity: 16
I haven't received any payouts from first MN, but I think it is running correctly and I'm trying to add another MN to my vps.  From the post, it seems like I'm supposed to remove the last four lines in my baby.conf.  That seems like it would not be correct, though...

Original baby.conf:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
staking=1
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=55442
masternode=1

Then if you have more than one masternode:

1. change baby.conf to
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
staking=1
server=1
listen=1
port=55442

I'm supposed to remove the information from baby.conf for more than one masternode?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hello team.
 I have a question, If all my Babay coin had already auto change to ZBaby coin , can I run masternode by zBaby coin ?
When ZBABY is transferred to the address of MN wallet, the default is the normal BABY.

but how to transfer,,,, click the send , and there is no ZBABY for choice... only Baby, mbaby, ubaby~~~
You need to go to the Privacy tab. Check if available balance has zbaby matured or not.
If yes, type the address you want to receive the baby on "pay to", type the number of zbaby you want to convert (not greater than the number of zbaby available in available balance) ---> click "Spend zerocoin" ----> done !
Hello team.

These are the variables I edited in my baby.conf.  Was I supposed to change vps_ip?

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
staking=1
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
port=55442
masternode=1

just change the 2 vps_ip with your vps IP
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hello team.
Hello
 Thank your support , that mean : now I can allow for it auto change from Baby coin to ZBaby coin and I send it to masternode address wallet 10000 zBaby coin , and then I can run Masternode?
Right! Basically, you can understand that zbaby is an internal migration version intended to improve baby's privacy (but in essence, zbaby is not a coin other than that). Therefore, when you move zbaby to a designated wallet address, it will be automatically converted back to baby. As far as I understand, if you do not need to level up your transactions on your baby's network then you should turn off the automatic baby switch mode to zbaby, which will save you a considerable amount of fees.
Activity: 182
Hello team.
Hello
 Thank your support , that mean : now I can allow for it auto change from Baby coin to ZBaby coin and I send it to masternode address wallet 10000 zBaby coin , and then I can run Masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: