Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 49. (Read 37987 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
run bounty on Twitter and Facebook, it will allow you to be more popular   , follow you Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
A discord channel would be useful to discuss a bit into detail what's the best route to take for instance in terms of marketing this baby. Wink very nice
Activity: 33
孩子,这个名字很独特
Activity: 131
Hey dev,pls creat disscord, to develop a strong community!

I actually just logged in to say the same thing.  Having a discord would really facilitate building a community and helping with some of the easy questions instead of having to make a post.
Let's wait for the dev work, I hope there is a strong baby community!
Activity: 16

I actually just logged in to say the same thing.  Having a discord would really facilitate building a community and helping with some of the easy questions instead of having to make a post.
Activity: 131
Activity: 43
Can I make a node without vps?
You could, but you would need a static IP address (if you don't know you probably don't) and to forward the port on your router through to wallet application, the settings in the config file would work the same for both Linux and Windows.

Yes, I have a static IP address, where do I get instructions for creating a node?
Activity: 86
You could, but you would need a static IP address (if you don't know you probably don't) and to forward the port on your router through to wallet application, the settings in the config file would work the same for both Linux and Windows.
Activity: 43
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Can I limit the amount of threads my processor uses or the mining intensity with the Windows QT wallet?

Yes, you can type setgenerate true x (where x is the number of threads you want to use).
greate tip! Smiley
Activity: 140
run bounty on Twitter and Facebook, it will allow you to be more popular  Wink
Activity: 39
Can I limit the amount of threads my processor uses or the mining intensity with the Windows QT wallet?

Yes, you can type setgenerate true x (where x is the number of threads you want to use).
Activity: 16
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
i can do russian translation too if unfinished!
so reserved
Activity: 37
We are the first CHAIN truly perfect defense (GPU)ASICs and preserve ASIC resistance.[/size][/color]

Thanks for making a coin that is ASIC resistant and that even I can mine with my CPU from 2015.
Plus it is easy to earn the coins for the masternode  Smiley.
copper member
Mining is indeed easy. Albeit I wonder why I'm always getting 2500 BABY as a block reward instead of 2000. In the [ANN] it is stated that 20 % (500 BABY) should go to Masternodes.

getmininginfo shows the following:

{
  "blocks": 286,
  "currentblocksize": 1000,
  "currentblocktx": 0,
  "difficulty": 0.1110653528975118,
  "errors": "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for staking or merchant applications!",
  "genproclimit": 16,
  "networkhashps": 8069093,
  "pooledtx": 0,
  "testnet": false,
  "chain": "main",
  "generate": true,
  "hashespersec": 8461544
}

So I'm at block 286. But fight_mach1ine was already at block 2709 earlier this day. Im quite confused. Could somebody clarify please.
we are now in 2940 plz check your protocol version is 70914 right?or you can delete your blockfile and restart your wallet,important ,save your wallet file.
  "protocolversion": 70914,
  "walletversion": 61000,
  "blocks": 2940,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 87,
  "difficulty": 2.02203720885162,

Thanks, I deleted the BABY folder so that all data was synchronized again. I am now at the correct block height.
Is pleased to serve you Smiley
Activity: 39
Mining is indeed easy. Albeit I wonder why I'm always getting 2500 BABY as a block reward instead of 2000. In the [ANN] it is stated that 20 % (500 BABY) should go to Masternodes.

{
  "errors": "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for staking or merchant applications!",
}

So I'm at block 286. But fight_mach1ine was already at block 2709 earlier this day. Im quite confused. Could somebody clarify please.
we are now in 2940 plz check your protocol version is 70914 right?or you can delete your blockfile and restart your wallet,important ,save your wallet file.

Thanks, I deleted the BABY folder so that all data was synchronized again. I am now at the correct block height.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I joined the aidrop, sounds like a good project
copper member

{
}

copper member
We are the first CHAIN truly perfect defense (GPU)ASICs and preserve ASIC resistance.[/size][/color]
Pages:
Jump to: