Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 52. (Read 37987 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Some of the bounty is still unfinished.
Translations:
KOREAN ANN
CHINESE ANN
GERMAN ANN
RUSSIAN ANN
ITALIAN ANN
DUTCH ANN
TURKISH ANN
JAPANESE ANN
FILIPINO ANN
SPANISH ANN
ARABIC ANN
INDIAN ANN
INDONESIAN ANN
FRENCH ANN
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi!

I rented a rig so I could try mining since my GPU sucks, but I'm not geting any rewards, it only recognizes my hashrate and share.
Does anybody else have the same problem?

Waiting on a fix for the coin daemon, I wouldn't mine on any pool unless it shows that it has successfully found any blocks at all (checked through the post and only 1 pool has this coin showing, it apparently has 800MH/s+ in which it should be fining a block every second and yet it hasn't mined a single block, not a great look for the pool or the coin)

The pool is finding blocks all the time...
People don't read this thread before they mine apparently, I will put a warning on the website
All codes are reviewed and no mining pool are supported.
No pool supports only CPU mining.
solo mining with your wallet.

OK.. should that ever change just let me know
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Didnt recived rewards for translations yet

Wallet: BBz9ry6bsQA3suELNNyqYQFzhDLUw5hckm

Ukrainian: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukrainian-236982
Polish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33854224
bounty sent
and airdrop sent,Click this link to join the airdrop at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEUvYjW5E3A_PBei6_ylBfymgbYhzzG413-0hZrvubabpg-A/viewform?usp=sf_link
now we sent more than 300K BABY Smiley
Activity: 20
I joined the aidrop and hope to get a MN soon Cheesy
Hi!

I rented a rig so I could try mining since my GPU sucks, but I'm not geting any rewards, it only recognizes my hashrate and share.

Waiting on a fix for the coin daemon, I wouldn't mine on any pool unless it shows that it has successfully found any blocks at all (checked through the post and only 1 pool has this coin showing, it apparently has 800MH/s+ in which it should be fining a block every second and yet it hasn't mined a single block, not a great look for the pool or the coin)

The pool is finding blocks all the time...
People don't read this thread before they mine apparently, I will put a warning on the website
Hi!

Yes, there is still a problem the dev is working on, the blocks that are found aren't being accepted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
My wallet doesn't synch
If you don't have a secure closure, you may be unable to synchronize, you can delete the block file and resynchronize, and be sure to back up your wallet.

Is working now, thanks!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
unfortunately not a gpu friendly Algorithm, skip
Activity: 86
Hi!

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
I read the same bit earlier, tried upping the difficulty on the stratum to 1, same error, also skipped the check that was causing the error and then got an error about the merkle root, so think there is something deeper than just a difficulty error going on, other reading did on the error didn't sound promising but going further into the code the technical details of how it all operates was unfortunately beyond me.

Server is synced with NTP so time is good.
There is a very simple way to skip this error, but it also needs to be tested for stability, and I will test it through a self-built mining pool.If you find a better way, please tell me, after all, I am a novice in mining pool.
If you tell me what to test to skip the error I will do it on my pool
The test I need to do on the test network or local network, the main network test may cause unexpected problems,Thank you so much for helping me with the test.I will update and inform you as soon as there is problem fixed.
hello dev, do you have a step by step tutorial how masternode will start to windows wallet?
Activity: 37
Hi!

Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Didnt recived rewards for translations yet

Wallet: BBz9ry6bsQA3suELNNyqYQFzhDLUw5hckm

Ukrainian: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ukrainian-236982
Polish: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33854224
Activity: 116
reserved.waiting for final realease.provide some more details about your project.
I read the same bit earlier, tried upping the difficulty on the stratum to 1, same error, also skipped the check that was causing the error and then got an error about the merkle root, so think there is something deeper than just a difficulty error going on, other reading did on the error didn't sound promising but going further into the code the technical details of how it all operates was unfortunately beyond me.

Server is synced with NTP so time is good.
There is a very simple way to skip this error, but it also needs to be tested for stability, and I will test it through a self-built mining pool.If you find a better way, please tell me, after all, I am a novice in mining pool.
If you tell me what to test to skip the error I will do it on my pool
Set system forward an 24 hours (took me awhile, is pretty late and was a setting on the system had not come across before that was immediately setting the date back via NTP after I set it.

Still same error.

OK thanks.. I couldn't risk that but did try 10 minutes and had to do set-ntp no first too Smiley
Activity: 86
Set system forward an 24 hours (took me awhile, is pretty late and was a setting on the system had not come across before that was immediately setting the date back via NTP after I set it.

Still same error.
Activity: 224
Filipino translation reserved!
Activity: 156
i love babies, im in  Grin
lets see how many babies i can get  Cheesy

You get a twothousand-let Smiley

hmm, any bounty or referral system to get more ?
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
im interested in masternode, but was thinking about this
Max Coin Supply from PoS-Infinite

is it good for project !?

also where can i get coins for masternode? except airdrop
i love babies, im in  Grin
lets see how many babies i can get  Cheesy

You get a twothousand-let Smiley