Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 24. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
why is everyone selling right now? is there something wrong with the market or not?
Sure, whats happend? Total dump

does it mean that the price will be 0 when it comes to pos area?
how do u guys know if it s pow right now? where did it say it?
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Less than 100 blocks for POS start.
Coin is good and has been working as intended since the start
Dev done a good job, now we need some type of darksend and we´re good
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
why is everyone selling right now? is there something wrong with the market or not?
Sure, whats happend? Total dump
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
Ty)) For getting more coins i must not withdraw it from wallet? Long time on wallet= more coins?

If you move coins from wallet you lose the age of the coins and need them to mature again. I dont know if more mature coins more stake you get...
Ty)) For getting more coins i must not withdraw it from wallet? Long time on wallet= more coins?
Activity: 26
And tell me plz what is a minimal avount of coin i must have on my wallet to take a part in POS? Sorry for question( im new here).

PoS coins give interest % from your coins. No minimum coins to hold to let it stake. Just need them to mature for staking (time depends on coin)
Yes i have any different browsers,but im tradinf only in one.
And tell me plz what is a minimal avount of coin i must have on my wallet to take a part in POS? Sorry for question( im new here).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
No. Its shows Error 3 times today. All on sale operation( issue partial) ))) . Waiting support answer of bittrex))

Have you tried a different browser?
No. Its shows Error 3 times today. All on sale operation( issue partial) ))) . Waiting support answer of bittrex))
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
I have FATAL ERROR twice today on bittrex ( not enought coins to trade on server) ))) . But all is ok/ Wallet works good too. Anybody have any troubles with trade?

Does running out of BTC count? ^_^ no errors here, wallet has been perfect.
I have FATAL ERROR twice today on bittrex ( not enought coins to trade on server) ))) . But all is ok/ Wallet works good too. Anybody have any troubles with trade?
Activity: 29
HI all)) Good job guys)) Need to add on Crypsty and Mintpal. What you think about?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Coinnext Exchange added BankCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/BANK/BTC

On top, trading is completely free for 90 days.
Activity: 29
Perhaps change it to "POW stop after block 8000" to lessen any confusion over the difference
we need pos started before pow end.
we must confirm pos is working fine before pow end,
and 2000block time give us enough time to fix mistake,
Pages:
Jump to: