Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BANK]BankCoin[X11]POW/POS-Now 4 exchange★bittrex★poloniex★c-cex★coinnext★ - page 19. (Read 88396 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know why we are having problems syncing a new wallet? just happened a few days ago and i cant find a config file with addnodes. probably because we didn't need it. just strange now having problems only when setting up new wallet other then that my other machine is syncing and minting fine

Regards,
Gary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hey placebo... people say you're a cunt. Is that true?

Check the CTZ thread and decide yourself. Some people were pissed because I left over CTZ to another DEV because community was not supporting the coin at all, so i cannot spend hours/days/weeks in a coin when community is checking all my other movements, and some people didn't like it, but i also didn't like it that they didn't do anything for supporting the coin, so i gave the premine coins to the new CTZ DEV and he is now handling everything. So am I cunt? Maybe some people will say yes, and some people will say, wait a minute, why should he not allow to do other things then always working for CTZ, and they will see that i did everything what i was able to do for CTZ.

They all were talking ,what is he doing, he is promoting this coin and look, now he is doing this, etc... i believe i have 100% the right to do what i want to do, and if everybody from the community would spend only 5% of what i did daily for CTZ then CTZ would be a success, but they were all just fucking lazy.

An elegant reply to a rather trollish question. As far as I'm concerned, you proved them all wrong. Abandoning CTZ was probably a bad move, but I do understand the reasons that lead to your decision. You have my moral support.

Maybe, don't know, another DEV, another approach... just want to see what is possible with Bankcoin. I own a few coins, not really a lot, 1.2M coins, but i would like to see it back at 100Sats or so, so that is why i want to talk with DEV and check what can be done to get it moving.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Check the CTZ thread and decide yourself. Some people were pissed because I left over CTZ to another DEV because community was not supporting the coin at all, so i cannot spend hours/days/weeks in a coin when community is checking all my other movements, and some people didn't like it, but i also didn't like it that they didn't do anything for supporting the coin, so i gave the premine coins to the new CTZ DEV and he is now handling everything. So am I cunt? Maybe some people will say yes, and some people will say, wait a minute, why should he not allow to do other things then always working for CTZ, and they will see that i did everything what i was able to do for CTZ.

They all were talking ,what is he doing, he is promoting this coin and look, now he is doing this, etc... i believe i have 100% the right to do what i want to do, and if everybody from the community would spend only 5% of what i did daily for CTZ then CTZ would be a success, but they were all just fucking lazy.

An elegant reply to a rather trollish question. As far as I'm concerned, you proved them all wrong. Abandoning CTZ was probably a bad move, but I do understand the reasons that lead to your decision. You have my moral support.
legendary

tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
legendary
Nobody?

Lets start making a plan and put Bankcoin back on the table.
legendary
@Bankcash,

you were online yesterday, why not just post something so that community and you can work out a plan, don't be lazy!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Is there anything we can do in order to save this coin?

As a start, the coin should appear in coinmarketcap.
At the same time some PR must be made.
Twitter,Facebook, whatever....

Maybe you can do that?
Activity: 24

As a start, the coin should appear in coinmarketcap.
At the same time some PR must be made.
Twitter,Facebook, whatever....
legendary

Someone need to be really active and find services for the coin. The name is ok, so that should be easy to use in real life....
Activity: 149
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
deader than a doornail. i should have listened to the troll  Grin
Activity: 25
legendary
Hi Dev, please contact me, i want to discuss some nice feature,if you don't have time then maybe you need to assign a promotion team for your coin, it is ridicules that this one is trading so low, it should be above 100sats....
legendary
I will have a look at some investors partners if they are interested in taken a big part in the bank project. This coin is really too cheap.
legendary
It is time that i put some effort in BANK, disappointed in the coins that i've received, so i buy a few, else it doesn't make any sense for me to promote bank to the moon.
Activity: 168
It is an interesting name though, but would need a community to back it and push for retail acceptance. 

Agreed. The name has a lot of decent connotations, even the 'make bank' slang etc.

The coin has really lost volume, price for now though.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: