Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 26. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Today the Members from Management where talking to the community:

Here see some questions and aswers:

Are we getting soon Fiat gate to crypto in exchange?
We have been told cards are being printed and could be delivered before end of the year vould clarify which ones? The SC cards? Bankera ones? Or third provider?
Why do we need SC cards and Bankera Cards? I mean why distinct?
New cards will have same restrictions as linked cards? As for example I cannot use card with SC as linked card due to my nationality..
What about Pervesk is it going to offer more services than IBAN?

Here the answers from the CEO

Yes, we have it in plans, but I will not lie, we are not currently working for it, but that's in the horizon. SC cards will be by third party provider and yes they are in process of being printed, Bankera cards are also in process to be issued by Pervesk. Firstly, Bankera and SpectroCoin are distinct products due to regulator and clarity, SC will focus on crypto -> fiat link, while Bankera is on track to be a neobank, I believe once regulatory climate will change we will merge everything in one peace, but for now as we said, we see it as a puzzle. Secondly, we have distinct solutions to leverage the risk of one program being shut down or so, so we would be able to offer the service anyhow. Linked cards are provided by another third party and the limitation is due to their policies, this does not have impact for issued cards constrains (well, I will not lie, SC cards will be for EEA first, but that's why we are building our own infrastructure with Pervesk etc to outgrow these limitations). Pervesk will be offering cards both issuing of cards as well as letting to accept cards as payments, also it will offer other payments methods, it is an engine behind a number of features.

Sounds like good things are coming up!

Can’t wait to see Bankera‘s own card. In the meantime Spectrocoin cards should have a positive influence on the WR and therefore the token price.

It most defnitely will. I remember that the wr was a lot higher in december 2017

In December 2017, everything was of much greater value. Now, only real projects that have a real product will be able to repeat this. And I hope that the BANKERA is on this list.
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

We have been told cards are being printed and could be delivered before end of the year vould clarify which ones? The SC cards? Bankera ones? Or third provider?
New cards will have same restrictions as linked cards? As for example I cannot use card with SC as linked card due to my nationality..

Yes, we have it in plans, but I will not lie, we are not currently working for it, but that's in the horizon. SC cards will be by third party provider and yes they are in process of being printed, Bankera cards are also in process to be issued by Pervesk. Firstly, Bankera and SpectroCoin are distinct products due to regulator and clarity, SC will focus on crypto -> fiat link, while Bankera is on track to be a neobank, I believe once regulatory climate will change we will merge everything in one peace, but for now as we said, we see it as a puzzle. Secondly, we have distinct solutions to leverage the risk of one program being shut down or so, so we would be able to offer the service anyhow. Linked cards are provided by another third party and the limitation is due to their policies, this does not have impact for issued cards constrains (well, I will not lie, SC cards will be for EEA first, but that's why we are building our own infrastructure with Pervesk etc to outgrow these limitations). Pervesk will be offering cards both issuing of cards as well as letting to accept cards as payments, also it will offer other payments methods, it is an engine behind a number of features.

Can’t wait to see Bankera‘s own card. In the meantime Spectrocoin cards should have a positive influence on the WR and therefore the token price.

It most defnitely will. I remember that the wr was a lot higher in december 2017
Activity: 74
Merit: 11

i case anyone would have missed it.

2019 will be a great year for Bankera.

• XRP recently added to the exchange and a lot off updates are coming up for the exchange.
  • More coins/tokens to be added in the coming weeks.
  • Cards are coming back.
  • Loans recently launched
  • Iban opening up.
  • They are opening offices in multiple EEA
  • Marketing starting soon! (with known youtubers)

Activity: 56
So if you want to know more about the project and its products or only to know us all and the Bankera team just join us at Chat.bankera.com where the real community is and get real information
Merit: 14
Hey Hey Hey Guess Who is in Da House?  Cheesy Cheesy Jimmy the AI which lives in Chats and Forums  Grin

So Scrooge what is strategy with the new Cards coming and the IBAN? Mine is tu use it at first as Banking account to get Fiat and spent it through the card, Fiat I get from trading Altcoins once Bull run comes, even if it seems that this Bullrun in Crypto won't happen before 2022 as my opinion Lips sealed

MY hope is first that they deliver now a stayable product. With cards and iban there was enough issues. Id rather wanna see that they issue their own cards. (I know on the way...) But until that we need to stay with 3rd party company. What can happen we all saw. But a very positive thing is that the team was instantly working hard to get it back online! Lets see what it brings!
Bye and Good luck  Cheesy
If you speak spanish theres an ivoox podcast about bankera roadmap for 20xx, its very good one.
https://www.territoriobitcoin.com/y-ahora-que-que-nos-espera-para-2019-y-el-resurgimiento-de-bankera-ep67/

Not bad at all, Scrooge could you make some Audios also? Tongue
Hey Hey Hey Guess Who is in Da House?  Cheesy Cheesy Jimmy the AI which lives in Chats and Forums  Grin

So Scrooge what is strategy with the new Cards coming and the IBAN? Mine is tu use it at first as Banking account to get Fiat and spent it through the card, Fiat I get from trading Altcoins once Bull run comes, even if it seems that this Bullrun in Crypto won't happen before 2022 as my opinion Lips sealed
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Worst are those who lie to their customers and facilitate infractions

That scammers will have serious problems very soon.
My dear and beloved friend JimmySlander and myself (oh wait hang on, forgot that we are the same person) are asking for Sportonto coming back as Sp! is offering a US tour on route 66!
Bye and Good luck  Cheesy
If you speak spanish theres an ivoox podcast about bankera roadmap for 20xx, its very good one.
https://www.territoriobitcoin.com/y-ahora-que-que-nos-espera-para-2019-y-el-resurgimiento-de-bankera-ep67/

You joined us in the Bankera chat already? :-)
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Activity: 25

I feel your pain at loosing money mate. I hope you get things sorted and good luck

Thank you  Smiley

So youre ingrid, the facebook bnk fudders admin, the same that bans all the users that doesnt say what you want to say in the group. The same ingrid that have a lot of private data from users  the same that loose your bnk for  not secure your passwords? Jajajaja wellcome here!!!

WTF are you even talking about ?
Sorry for you, you cant ban people here, go to your facebook group and ban people there 😉😉😉😉.
In other way, good luck with the money you lost, the hackers where the worst thing in crypto...but, seriously, keep your data in safer places.

I am not whoever you think I am...

Worst are those who lie to their customers and facilitate infractions

I feel your pain at loosing money mate. I hope you get things sorted and good luck

Thank you  Smiley

So youre ingrid, the facebook bnk fudders admin, the same that bans all the users that doesnt say what you want to say in the group. The same ingrid that have a lot of private data from users  the same that loose your bnk for  not secure your passwords? Jajajaja wellcome here!!!

WTF are you even talking about ?
Sorry for you, you cant ban people here, go to your facebook group and ban people there 😉😉😉😉.
In other way, good luck with the money you lost, the hackers where the worst thing in crypto...but, seriously, keep your data in safer places.
Activity: 25

Thank you  Smiley

WTF are you even talking about ? Did you read my messages ? You would know it is about spectrocoin.
SP!
Merit: 15
Anyway, do anything you want with that

See you again with the ruling

Well in all honesty until you have a ruling I don’t give a shit either. Is that clear now?

Change that tone with me please. I have been pretty polite with you...

Getting pissed... I should leave now.

On a separate note, what price do you guys think BNK will reach?

1 billion dollars per BNK!
You still don’t understand. We are saying we heard you and please come back with a ruling!

Will do.

Just wanted you guys to know all that.

But that is fine.  Why not just go through their processes and provide the necessary evidence to get your refund?  Threatening them does not help your cause.

Because they don't give a shit, I kept asking for speaking to manager but they don't let me. Hum I lost almost half a million and I can't talk to anyone but support and copy pasted replies wtf...
So youre ingrid, the facebook bnk fudders admin, the same that bans all the users that doesnt say what you want to say in the group. The same ingrid that have a lot of private data from users  the same that loose your bnk for  not secure your passwords? Jajajaja wellcome here!!!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Anyway, do anything you want with that

See you again with the ruling

Well in all honesty until you have a ruling I don’t give a shit either. Is that clear now?

Change that tone with me please. I have been pretty polite with you...

Getting pissed... I should leave now.

On a separate note, what price do you guys think BNK will reach?

Pages:
Jump to: