Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 28. (Read 185960 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1
BTW You recieved your first merit on bitcointalk from me.

An unsubstantiated scam accusation appears as the first post from a completely new account and mosprognoz immediately sends the poster a trust merit.
No checking, no consideration, just instant validation for anyone who bashes Bankera.

Please, read my messages, it is about spectrocoin

And it is not scam. I would say it is a project which face hard competition and that has been poorly managed.

I invested 2000 in it because I thought it had potential but not anymore after all that shit and a year of investigations

What is it that you exactly want?

I want spectrocoin to know that I will never let them go away with it. They have no idea the shit in which they are into.

I know everything about them. I have an huge report with tons of elements and I paid A LOT of money in lawyers and bailiffs to witness everything before it gets removed (and it did).

My money never left Spectrocoin, it is their problem that they sold hundreds of thousands dollars of bitcoins for stolen fiat from unverified users that bypassed AML / KYC, using their own user to user feature.

You guys should be aware that they do shit and not only with me, another guy got his 2FA disabled by support per request of an hacker without any verification and he lost all his BNK.

This could be you.

Huge fiat transactions not monitored.

Not regulated...

No withdrawal lock for 24/48h after password change

Anyway, I want a refund and I will get it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 14

An unsubstantiated scam accusation appears as the first post from a completely new account and mosprognoz immediately sends the poster a trust merit.
No checking, no consideration, just instant validation for anyone who bashes Bankera.

[/quote]

But I got also one from my dear mosprognoz
Activity: 292
Merit: 16

And it is not scam. I would say it is a project which face hard competition and that has been poorly managed.

I invested 2000 in it because I thought it had potential but not anymore after all that shit and a year of investigations

What is it that you exactly want?

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
For those interested as CMC cant get their stuff together you can see Market Cap and other stats at coingeko.com

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bankera?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This scammers are just hilarious... Grin That idiots created a flag in my profile, supported only by themselves... Read the rules first you fucking idiots https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trust-flags-5153344 That flag means nothing and will always have unscientific support. It is already opposed by DT member. So you can create 100 more fake flags. Nobody cares.  Grin

I think your feed back in trust speaks volumes!
You said you were leaving and blocked us...

No, you didn't read at all man.

I said spectrocoin argument was like, I quote:

"Not our problem, everything is fine, bye" *blocked*

It is up to the judge to judge, don't you agree?
As far as we don't know the whole situation, we cannot be on your side. We only know you were hacked and as I said, that never happens to me because I only go to trusted websites and always keeping my information private and secure.

Doesn't change the fact that spectrocoin lied and that there was indeed illegal malicious activity occuring and absolutely no monitoring.

Despite saying that KYC is mandatory to operate with fiat and their AML / KYC policies states that they verify both sender and beneficiary but nope.

I'm talking about FIAT, user to user fiat transfers of 100'000$ with no verification ? Crazy but true.

Not talking about security flaws, withdrawals NOT locked for 24 or 48h after password change and it is a BASIC security feature !

If they had that, I would still have my money !!!!!

Anyway guys, I just wanted to point out what I am going through with spectrocoin, the lies, dissimulation, terms update, etc...

Just because they are behind Bankera, then you do what you want with it honestly.

I don't want to spam, if you stop replying or asking questions then I won't repost, no worry, not a hater, just disgusted of their behavior.....
Once again? who got hacked? Not us! YOU

LMAO, you are a spectrocoin employee.

Still you are in infraction with EU regulation.

What happened was illegal

[EDIT for above] OKay I believe you, was confusing.
Once again? who got hacked? Not us! YOU

HA! Of course the answer below makes him thinking i am working for SC.

Why cause i said "Not us".

So with "us" the community is meant

Yeah and I was quoting you were you said goodbye and blocked.
Must I take from this that in the course of 5 posts you already made 2 lies?

2 Lies ? Which ?

You said you were leaving and blocked us...

Look, first of all you are not declaring your case and you already said publishing information about it is not legal in a way or another. Legal action belongs to court and it is not final yet. Whatever has happened in your account must have been explained by their support. What would you benefit if you write publicly. You already filed a lawsuit that you MAY or MAY not win. If you really got hacked, it is YOUR problem and if I were the judge, I will not consider the case. Off course I don't know about laws that much so I will not get into this argument. I know one thing, everyone is responsible for their credentials. I have accounts all over the internet and no one can hack any of my sensitive accounts. My passwords are mighty strong and changed once each 15-30 days. I KNOW HOW TO KEEP MYSELF SECURE!!! FUDing is not going to win your case and it may only cause you less credibility in court knowing that you are using the lawsuit as a FUD practice.

I didn't knew that taking half a million dollars and giving bitcoins to people which were not KYC verified was legal.

Yes I am f angry man do you imagine how much I lost because spectrocoin did not verified identity of people dealing with hundreds of thousands dollars in fiat.

Despite saying that KYC is mandatory to operate with fiat and their AML / KYC policies states that they verify both sender and beneficiary but nope.

2 Lies ? Which ?
Trust page of the big boss Vitautas Karalevicius

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Trustful person

Cheers.

Yes he is a trusted person! you are right!

Thank you for the Merit once again highly appreciated. See you soon my dear!

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Trust page of the big boss Vitautas Karalevicius Scamralevicius

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Trust page of spectrocoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=816438

All of you are just paid shills, spammers and scammers. Go and find a real job instead of guarding this scammy thread 24/7 I am out of here for a while, because talking to paid shills and scammers is not a good idea.

Cheers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
This scammers are just hilarious... Grin That idiots created a flag in my profile, supported only by themselves... Read the rules first you fucking idiots https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trust-flags-5153344 That flag means nothing and will always have unscientific support. It is already opposed by DT member. So you can create 100 more fake flags. Nobody cares.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: