Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 281. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
I'm glad to know that we have a specific date for the ICO. The potential of Bankera is enormous, we can all see from day 27.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
It was very nice and helpful to understand what is going on now. As I was watching Q/A of Bankera at the youtube channel  Smiley
More of these thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Bankera representative,  do you see estonian cryptobanks Changebank & Polybius as your direct competitors, or you rather have a different business model ?
I don't think they are their competitor, Bankera have their own perk they get their value of token by  the transactions that will happen on their spectrocoin. I think the owner should clarify on the stance of scammed money that spectrocoin has done in past.
Activity: 60
There are some prjects like this but I think this will be very good because of the talented developement team behind it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Bankera representative,  do you see estonian cryptobanks Changebank & Polybius as your direct competitors, or you rather have a different business model ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 123
What is the date of ICO?

The ICO starts on November 27
I am an pre-ico invertor, but now i am concerned about the very long ICO ( don´t know why? )
Other point is the Second Coin Offer...why have a SCO? so many tokens in Market? It can be terrible for pricing after ICO.

The SCO would happen to help Bankera meet capital adequacy requirements. You can find more about it on our FAQ: https://bankera.com/faq.html
Activity: 135
It can be terrible for pricing after ICO.
Like all shit ICO tokens, after appearing on exchanges, the price of bankera tokens will be well below ICO and even pre-ICO prices. All investors will be just ripped-off.

Mau happen, may not. If it does, it will probably idiots that can't handle the pressure and are dumping their tokens, afraid of losing money. What they dont realize is that the token will need some time to grow. After it does, they will regret deeply for selling the tokens cheaper. Happens all the time. If you buy a token, stick with it, instead of making bad decisions based on FUD.

I totally agree - especially with Bankera, 9 weekly payouts already received. if the business is growing you get more and more. they have already an MVP
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Like all shit ICO tokens, after appearing on exchanges, the price of bankera tokens will be well below ICO and even pre-ICO prices. All investors will be just ripped-off.

Mau happen, may not. If it does, it will probably idiots that can't handle the pressure and are dumping their tokens, afraid of losing money. What they dont realize is that the token will need some time to grow. After it does, they will regret deeply for selling the tokens cheaper. Happens all the time. If you buy a token, stick with it, instead of making bad decisions based on FUD.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey devs, do you guys have any plans for listing on exchanges? Like would it be after ICO or like EOS, tradable while ICO is still running? I think it's not too early to starting contacting bittrex and other major exchanges.

It will happen after the ICO, the names of the exchanges will be announced later on

Have you made agreements already now? We would love to know you will be listed in one of top3 exchanges.
Activity: 54
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Activity: 80
I am an pre-ico invertor, but now i am concerned about the very long ICO ( don´t know why? )
Other point is the Second Coin Offer...why have a SCO? so many tokens in Market? It can be terrible for pricing after ICO.

Activity: 5
A WORD OF CAUTION

I saw mentions of Tony G the poker player (real name- Antanas Guoga). The fact that he has been a member of EU parliament sure sounds like a serious title, which should give a lot of credibility, but everyone should keep in mind that its the people of the country who elect the parliament members, and there have been many occasions where total incompetent idiots have been put in those posts, not only from Lithuania, mind you.

But my point here is, the Tony G character has had a fair deal of not so righteous stuff done in the past, take the newest leak of off shore documents - the so called Paradise papers, it is quite evident that he has basically hidden a vast fortune obtained through shady deals with Poker Stars concerning the news site pokernews.net

Here is a link to a non yellow-paper newspaper about this, its in Lithuanian, but Google translate should help:
https://www.15min.lt/naujiena/aktualu/lietuva/paradise-papers-kaip-antanas-guoga-mus-aplose-ir-is-kur-jo-pinigai-56-877216

DISCLAIMER: I am not preaching that this project is a scam, all I'm saying is that one or the other person backing this should not necessarily be reason to call the project trustworthy. Another example - a Lithuanian politician- past mayor of the capital - major shady league player Arturas Zuokas has been the face of a project called "Token Desk" (which is in my opinion 99% a scam), which is also funded by a LOT of shady Lithuanian businessmen with lots of black spots in their histories.

Just do your research and dont trust a single source. Stay safe and happy investment fellow crypto folks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Do you need the Portuguese translation?

You can check in the translation bounty the languages now available
I'm sorry, can you show me where?
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
just saw this thread, and i thought it'll be interesting project and thinking about investing some, but somehow the OP has neg trust from DT..
it looks fishy now..

The same here. I am hearing a lot of this project outside bitcointalk and this surprises me. But I do not know why only Zepher marking a red trust at this. Where are the other guys? I also cannot find another thread accusing this project lead by scammers.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
just saw this thread, and i thought it'll be interesting project and thinking about investing some, but somehow the OP has neg trust from DT..
it looks fishy now..
Do you need the Portuguese translation?

You can check in the translation bounty the languages now available
Jump to: