Author

Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era - page 283. (Read 185959 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123
Hey devs, do you guys have any plans for listing on exchanges? Like would it be after ICO or like EOS, tradable while ICO is still running? I think it's not too early to starting contacting bittrex and other major exchanges.

It will happen after the ICO, the names of the exchanges will be announced later on
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Question:

The price in Spectrocoin for BNK is still EU$ 0,01, correct? When will it be updated to 0,017???

Or it wont?

During ICO
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Question:

The price in Spectrocoin for BNK is still EU$ 0,01, correct? When will it be updated to 0,017???

Or it wont?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey devs, do you guys have any plans for listing on exchanges? Like would it be after ICO or like EOS, tradable while ICO is still running? I think it's not too early to starting contacting bittrex and other major exchanges.

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Segwit2x cancelled, so now a lot of money will go to alt coins, Bankera can repeat pre ico success.
Activity: 36
Good news for bankera

Thanks for the answer, i´ll write and ask :-)
Activity: 89
cryptocurrency trader
Good news for bankera
Do you need a Danish translation for the scandinavian market?

Please write us an email at [email protected] to check the possibility.
Do you need a Danish translation for the scandinavian market?
Two parallel tokens? How will that effect pre-ICO investors?

Those will be the withdrawal options available after the ICO.
Two parallel tokens? How will that effect pre-ICO investors?
Bankera, can you please write an article how BNK tokens will be managed after ICO. I read about possibility to withdraw to ERC20/NEM but it's really unclear how you gonna inter exchange tokens on 2 blockchains.

Later on there will be more information about it, but there will be two parallel tokens and smart contracts on both NEM and Ethereum blockchains.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Bankera, can you please write an article how BNK tokens will be managed after ICO. I read about possibility to withdraw to ERC20/NEM but it's really unclear how you gonna inter exchange tokens on 2 blockchains.
As I said, this project seems to move slowly but surely forward in a controlled and planned manner. The ICO period could be a bit turbulent for pre-ICO holders (because of dilution issues) but once finished, the 'banking' aspect of Bankera should go up and running. Any news on the process of obtaining a banking license?

Our preliminary timeline is: applying for a banking license by autumn 2018; getting a banking license by late 2019. When we have news about it, we will publish it here as well.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
As I said, this project seems to move slowly but surely forward in a controlled and planned manner. The ICO period could be a bit turbulent for pre-ICO holders (because of dilution issues) but once finished, the 'banking' aspect of Bankera should go up and running. Any news on the process of obtaining a banking license?
Activity: 135
During last week, SpectroCoin has generated a net transactional revenue of 97,881.52 EUR of which 20% to distributed among Bankera token holders is equal to 19,576.31 EUR or 74.85 ETH (given the current exchange rate of 261.53 euros for 1 ether). A total number of tokens outstanding included 2,500,000,000 of pre-ICO BNK tokens and 428,831,452 BNK tokens as referral commission bonus or as bounties (for translations, promotion, etc.) and as compensation for some of the advisors have been distributed by the end of last week. The 428,831,452 BNK tokens were issued from the part of tokens allocated for management and advisors. Hence, there were 2,928,831,452 BNK tokens issued in total. Hence, as the net transactional revenue share is only allocated to issued tokens (not the total possible supply in the long-run), each BNK holder has been allocated 0.0000000255572911844103 ETH (0.00000668399836345883 EUR) per Banker.

This net transactional revenue share is equal to 3.5355847% annualized return (0.00035355847 EUR per 1 BNK).

It is also worth mentioning that SpectroCoin community has grown by 10,147 new users during last week from 430,189 to 440,336. Subsequently, leading to more transactions and higher net transactional revenues.
Bankera, will you release any news regarding banking license? When is it planned on your timeline?

You can check our whitepaper for more information about it, but our preliminary timeline is: applying for a banking license by autumn 2018; getting a banking license by late 2019.
Activity: 56
Bankera, will you release any news regarding banking license? When is it planned on your timeline?
Hello,

You can already check the details about the last revenue share on our blog: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/11/07/the-10th-weeks-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/
Jump to: