Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBL]BitBlock|X15|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update|New Thread - page 2. (Read 23377 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Developer absconded. coin's website, explorer does not work anymore.

Anybody willing to take over this coin?
+1. We need a smart dev for this great and first X15 coin.
we need at least 2 devs, one for each blockchain  Grin
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Difficult adjustment algorithm has a problem, it seems difficult not reduced. Almost no one mining bitblock.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

+1. We need a smart dev for this great and first X15 coin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Summary - Bitblock
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitblock-347923

Last Active:   July 07, 2014, 06:40:02 AM
 Roll Eyes

Bye bye, development...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I also mined this coin. It looked very promising, and the idea of ​​reward for the same block was beautiful. But the developer is incompetent.
wait
how long?
Activity: 90
Activity: 86
The developer has disappeared?
legendary
I don't know if this coin is officially supported anymore but from my understanding, the new fork destroyed old coins, which CANNOT allow.  At this point we are on the original blockchain yet, and if not guidance shows up, we will be delisting the market and allow the coins to be withdrawn on the old blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

then we must return to the old version wallets.
bingo  Grin (and I told you so...)
I don't know if this coin is officially supported anymore but from my understanding, the new fork destroyed old coins, which CANNOT allow.  At this point we are on the original blockchain yet, and if not guidance shows up, we will be delisting the market and allow the coins to be withdrawn on the old blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

then we must return to the old version wallets.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
I don't know if this coin is officially supported anymore but from my understanding, the new fork destroyed old coins, which CANNOT allow.  At this point we are on the original blockchain yet, and if not guidance shows up, we will be delisting the market and allow the coins to be withdrawn on the old blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
legendary
Let us formulate the tasks. What needs to be done, whether you want to change the behavior recalculation difficulties? It is recalculated once a day. If mains power suddenly drops 10 times, the recalculation has to wait 10 days, it is great this problem? After all other coins complexity recalculated longer.
what would be needed,
would be to fork back to the old chain,
then adjust the difficulty retarget (on the old chain, it takes forever to get a block)

and may-be eventually put an higher block reward (which works also when people are mining)

The proper thing to do would be to just forget about this shitcoin.  If you're going to go through all that work then might just as well launch a new coin without the scammy instamine.
the whole point is to dump what we own... don't get me wrong on that one  Grin (beside that there is already a shitload of x15)
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Let us formulate the tasks. What needs to be done, whether you want to change the behavior recalculation difficulties? It is recalculated once a day. If mains power suddenly drops 10 times, the recalculation has to wait 10 days, it is great this problem? After all other coins complexity recalculated longer.
what would be needed,
then adjust the difficulty retarget (on the old chain, it takes forever to get a block)

and may-be eventually put an higher block reward (which works also when people are mining)

The proper thing to do would be to just forget about this shitcoin.  If you're going to go through all that work then might just as well launch a new coin without the scammy instamine.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
what would be needed,

+1 dude!
legendary
what would be needed,

Activity: 154

do you english?
Pages:
Jump to: