Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBL]BitBlock|X15|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update|New Thread - page 3. (Read 23377 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The author jump run?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
gentlemen, do we need an developer? source exists.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
The dev isn't MIA, just not posting any updates.

Name:    BitBlock
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    June 25, 2014, 04:48:39 AM
Last Active:    July 07, 2014, 04:40:02 AM

he has clearly ran away from bitblock, but it's ok to have dreams...
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
The dev isn't MIA, just not posting any updates.

Name:    BitBlock
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    June 25, 2014, 04:48:39 AM
Last Active:    July 07, 2014, 04:40:02 AM
legendary
no no I have some too...  Grin

I have a lot too... on another chain Cheesy
I have a lot on both chains  Grin
80k on the real one
and 39k left on the screwed one ( I sent to poloniex 30k which never arrived)  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

I have a lot too... on another chain Cheesy
legendary
dev of bitcoin also disappear, bitcoin has hardfork too.
he didn't disappeared two weeks after launch... if dev was really caring about his coin, he would have posted something by now and most certainly yesterday.   
legendary
Well, it's over.. Even if dev comes back and exchanges unlock the market, everyone will just dump. Dev has proven either to unstable to be a dev, or a scammer.

Oh, well, wasted like 8 hours mining those wasted coins, not even worth a big mac if exchanges start trading again. LOL.

Dump what? I think only the dev got ahold of those 800 reward blocks, we just mined the crumbs.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
developer will respond. We all forgive. You are the main signs of life. And let's develop ecosystem. I understand that it seems-that you mined himself at the start - also burned. So organize a fund to help the developer, than can help.

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

Don't you get it?  The dev is gone.  This is a worthless shitcoin.  It's forked.  It's been frozen on the exchanges.  It has absolutely no chance of going anywhere.  It's time for you fools to move on. 

Listen Bastard, if you do not like this coin, fuck off. Go back to your Mom's basement.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Listen fool.  You've been wasting your time with this coin.  I tried to tell idiots like you that from the beginning but you didn't listen.  Now you've wasted a week on this worthless coin.  Sucks to be you now doesn't it?  How many you holding?  What are you going to do with them?  Ha ha ha! 

Even if the dev does come back the coin is fuckorked.  Exchanges are frozen and pools shut down.  But you're probably still mining this shitcoin because you're a complete idiot and think those coins you have will be worth something.  Well they won't because this is a shitcoin.  It was a shitcoin from birth and it is a shitcoin in death.

I don't know who I despise more.  The shitcoin scammer or the pathetically ignorant loser morons like you. 

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Well, it's over.. Even if dev comes back and exchanges unlock the market, everyone will just dump. Dev has proven either to unstable to be a dev, or a scammer.

Oh, well, wasted like 8 hours mining those wasted coins, not even worth a big mac if exchanges start trading again. LOL.

Dump what? I think only the dev got ahold of those 800 reward blocks, we just mined the crumbs.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

dev of bitcoin also disappear, bitcoin has hardfork too.
Activity: 238
Homepage and Blockl explorer don't work... It seems finally dead...
Activity: 154
developer will respond. We all forgive. You are the main signs of life. And let's develop ecosystem. I understand that it seems-that you mined himself at the start - also burned. So organize a fund to help the developer, than can help.

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

Don't you get it?  The dev is gone.  This is a worthless shitcoin.  It's forked.  It's been frozen on the exchanges.  It has absolutely no chance of going anywhere.  It's time for you fools to move on. 

DEAD COIN

I would hardly call it dead. If the dev doesn't answer for 2-3 days, that's fine. Maybe he has other things to worry about (or he actually has a life). However, he is stretching the limit on how much he can ignore his thread. Personally, I would dump this coin in the bin if the dev doesn't answer before this time tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Oh good grief!

Ha ha ha!

DEAD COIN
Activity: 154
where is bbl,   bittrex     Angry

where is sense,   fanchanglong       Huh
Activity: 90
 where is bbl,   bittrex     Angry
Activity: 263
My wallet is sync nice. GG dev
the developer has to deal with these issues, he immediately advertised online poker, and if he in this poker users sent old coins, he will have to make so that it could work and poker with the new.
Pages:
Jump to: