Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 11. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Dear all, it really seems bbt is dead no volume, nearly no twitter interest. How ever this will evolve but my (even small bag) is worth nearly nothing anymore selling makes no sense no... so it seems I will stay a long term holder. Atm it wrote of my investment... we will see. At least I wish good luck to all.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I am curious to ask what is the resolution with FINMA, has bitboost tried to meet up with their demands submit their administrative documents as other project did to resolve this listing issue once and for all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The price can break $0.5 as the strong resistant
i believe if the price can break that point,, BBT price will explode  Wink
I can't agree with that, the price we are basing is useless if we are seeing a very low volume right now.
Maybe we should focus more on the development and on what the team can provide and wait until it will hit into a decent exchanges where it can deliver a real volume.

If this project want to get high volume, people have to knowing about this project first. That's why update about the development of this project on social media channel and other channel is necessary so that more people know about bitboost.

That's what I've been saying for some time; often it is worth more good marketing than the true and finished product. This is not what I want but it is the truth.

The team should update and communicate more with the community on various social networks, here in bitcointalk but also and above all on twitter, facebook, telegramm, etc.

BitBoost was the first to propose all this but in the crypto world it takes only a moment to lose this advantage .... see patientory against medicalchain and others.
The they have to be aggressive with the marketing since they do not have a very successful ICO, only few are holding this token so they have to attract new investors that are willing to put their money.

I agree that marketing really needs to be reviewed and professional s hired in this field but this would cost money which I don't know if they are willing to sacrifice to make it a household name, but I think with the sellers program if it becomes successfully, and many buyers begin to trade on BBT it will definitely be aggressively marketed.
I would move my entire stack to BBT if that was their logo. The power of a good logo is very real ...........
Very rare judgement on how to trust the project.
The project was good but my only concern is the exchanges, we know that it will not rise until
such time it will be trading in a high volume exchanges, I think this needs to be address the soonest.

Making emphasis to the BBT logo isn't the issue, honestly I really don't think the logo is bad. There are quite a number of projects out there with worse logos. While team is trying to create liquidity on the platform, they should work out alternative s to get this token listed in one or more exchanges apart from the existing ones.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I would move my entire stack to BBT if that was their logo. The power of a good logo is very real ...........
Very rare judgement on how to trust the project.
The project was good but my only concern is the exchanges, we know that it will not rise until
such time it will be trading in a high volume exchanges, I think this needs to be address the soonest.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Activity: 159
what happend with BBT ? the volume is very low now,, just $3 at yobit in 24 hours
this is unbelieveable for bitboost project ,,

The ICO purpose was to have money for development. IT worked, so no reason to bother now with exchanges.

If (and after) dev work will be finalized then they can make some new exchanges. They still have plenty of token so it make sense for them to sell them for good price... maybe ....

It's a pitty BBT token will not bring any revenue for holders. After some point in time will be no reason to buy.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
what happend with BBT ? the volume is very low now,, just $3 at yobit in 24 hours
this is unbelieveable for bitboost project ,,
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I can't agree with that, the price we are basing is useless if we are seeing a very low volume right now.
Maybe we should focus more on the development and on what the team can provide and wait until it will hit into a decent exchanges where it can deliver a real volume.

If this project want to get high volume, people have to knowing about this project first. That's why update about the development of this project on social media channel and other channel is necessary so that more people know about bitboost.

That's what I've been saying for some time; often it is worth more good marketing than the true and finished product. This is not what I want but it is the truth.

The team should update and communicate more with the community on various social networks, here in bitcointalk but also and above all on twitter, facebook, telegramm, etc.

BitBoost was the first to propose all this but in the crypto world it takes only a moment to lose this advantage .... see patientory against medicalchain and others.
The they have to be aggressive with the marketing since they do not have a very successful ICO, only few are holding this token so they have to attract new investors that are willing to put their money.

yep no matter whats going on with the development if it is not being market i think it will not get any attention.
marketing is important too as much as the development. we need to spread the word also rather than rely only to the development where only people knew about it. we cant increase volume if not everyone knew about BBT.
The hint is the awareness of public if the development is stuning one news only and it will be a big one for the new investors or traders to pick bitboost and buy. We have to be considerate in the market now as we seen bitcoins is unpredictable and all alts has been affected by this any news is useless, the team is working and going to have a release when market is ready to recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

yep no matter whats going on with the development if it is not being market i think it will not get any attention.
marketing is important too as much as the development. we need to spread the word also rather than rely only to the development where only people knew about it. we cant increase volume if not everyone knew about BBT.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
i believe if the price can break that point,, BBT price will explode  Wink

It is hard to use $0.5 to judge as resistant because the trading volume is so low that any single buy actually fluctuates the price of BBT, and if there are no buys in a while,  the price remains the same. So I look forward to an established working Bitboost platform at least to provide liquidity then marketing it would be useful which I anticipate would happen soonest.
Activity: 350

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

almost ready to go,,
hope will be 100% ready to go soon,,,
so the price will growing hard, because for now the price is survive in under $0.5
The price can grow but we need a high volume trading sites in order to see a real growth.
I have witnessed the growth in the past but it does not pursue because the volume is not stable, right now since ED is not working well
there is no choice but to trade at yobit and the volume it brings is really low, we need to fix this.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this low volume for trading in the exchange? I would say rather than keep shilling which is a bad move for any volunteers, I think if a solid function platform with sellers and also buyers atleast, this will drive volume and price.
The idea of having a volume is liquidation it needs to have an active trading of buy and sell, to consider what you said is really important a solid function that can make the price go up.

almost ready to go,,
so the price will growing hard, because for now the price is survive in under $0.5
The price can grow but we need a high volume trading sites in order to see a real growth.
I have witnessed the growth in the past but it does not pursue because the volume is not stable, right now since ED is not working well
there is no choice but to trade at yobit and the volume it brings is really low, we need to fix this.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this low volume for trading in the exchange? I would say rather than keep shilling which is a bad move for any volunteers, I think if a solid function platform with sellers and also buyers atleast, this will drive volume and price.

almost ready to go,,

If want to fix about the volume trading i think it will grow if more people know about this project. So marketing and promotion are important thing in my opinion, because if more people know about this project surely they will start to find about the potential of Bitboost and maybe will buy BBT

To be honest, I think the team is focused more on the development of The BLOCK at the moment, that is creation and onboarding sellers on the platform. The listing was impeded by the Swiss law championed by Finma
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
the price is under the ICO price now,,
i hope there will be a good move in the price soon
Pages:
Jump to: