Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 15. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
hi developers we need more information about this coin and future development.
Hope they can achive all the milestones. a lot of work needs to be done but I think it´s worth it and absolutely a long term invest.

looking forward for a bigger exchange listing... Are there any informations about it?

I think not yet, because there is no news / announcement about exchange. Previously the team has added BBT to yobit exchange and we have to be patient because anything can be done at once. Maybe if we get closer to the live desktop version in Q2 2018, the team will consider  to adding more exchanges.

i see for now, they focused on development, but i hope the bitboost team will think about a bigger exchange too

Lets wait for the full launchbof the desktop version. Onvebits done, im sure exchange will be their next priority. And it will be easy to list it on bigger exchange.

I agree with you, i think if live desktop ready to launch it can make peoples interested to buy BBT token, then daily volume trading will increase significant. So the team will easy to add BBT on bigger exchange, because as i know bigger exchange need daily volume trading as requirements
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hope they can achive all the milestones. a lot of work needs to be done but I think it´s worth it and absolutely a long term invest.

looking forward for a bigger exchange listing... Are there any informations about it?

I think not yet, because there is no news / announcement about exchange. Previously the team has added BBT to yobit exchange and we have to be patient because anything can be done at once. Maybe if we get closer to the live desktop version in Q2 2018, the team will consider  to adding more exchanges.

i see for now, they focused on development, but i hope the bitboost team will think about a bigger exchange too

Lets wait for the full launchbof the desktop version. Onvebits done, im sure exchange will be their next priority. And it will be easy to list it on bigger exchange.
Activity: 1092

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
We have updated our roadmap to better show the current status of our project:
https://www.bitboost.net/roadmap.php

Q2 2018   › Live desktop app for escrow and arbitration
› Live Status.im app
› Live web version
› Integrated encrypted chat system
› Filtering system
› Variable and safe-low gas cost
› Complete Geth and caching node network

Q3 2018   › Reputation system
› Mobile apps for iOS and Android
› Additional shipping provider integration
› PassLfix integration
› Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy

Q4 2018   › Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy
› Additional languages
› Fiat payment system

a lot of developments in this year,,
and this is amazing, i believe when each development done the value of BBT will increase
good luck to BBT team!

Big roadmap for this year is a really good sign for The Block platform and Bitboost token holders. The development of the e-commerce platform will move steadily throughout the year and we will undoubtedly see a steady growth in the project's capitalization.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What about free tokens by reviewing the bounty program? Many of my friends filled the forms as I asked them to do so. So when those tokens will be released?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Honesty is the best policy

› Live Status.im app
› Live web version
› Filtering system

› PassLfix integration
› Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy

› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy
› Additional languages
› Fiat payment system

and this is amazing, i believe when each development done the value of BBT will increase
good luck to BBT team!
This is a very good project with great progress. So after what will happen I'm sure the price will increase after that. the perfect support team.
I'm sure after the roadmap is done there will be a fantastic thing.
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points

› Live Status.im app
› Live web version
› Filtering system

› PassLfix integration
› Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy

› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy
› Additional languages
› Fiat payment system

good luck to BBT team!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

› Live Status.im app
› Live web version
› Filtering system

› PassLfix integration
› Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy

› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy
› Additional languages
› Fiat payment system
Thats great development bitboost team always have an active dev team and upgrades in the e-commerce application. If i am not mistaken i've read that there will be a second TGE or Ico, is it going to happen this time?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

› Live Status.im app
› Live web version
› Filtering system

› PassLfix integration
› Storefront system
› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy

› Bulk inventory upload
› Tor user privacy
› Additional languages
› Fiat payment system
Activity: 364
while cryptocurrency market down, BBT price still above $1,,
this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley

ICO price is about 0.44$
this token look solid for now , with stand above $1,
so i think, when the market cap of crypto come back, the price could go for $5

might even go further up considering the burn.  should have invested more. after ico the price dropped 50% ...

you are right mate
because the burning choice is the best decision from bitboost team for this token,,

the dev already burn token but no effect on price, i don't know why every ERC20 very easy to down like $BBT free fall from 0.0002 BTC to 0.000075 BTC this is very scary.
whether we should keep hold them untill $BBT get listed on major exchange or sell it now?

Wait, who says dev already burned the 50% supply? Where is your source?  Havent read news about it though.

I suggest you better hold them. Wait until they launch the main platform.   Then you'll see!  Grin

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/burning-bitboost-tokens/

this is the official announcement.
they say they wanna cut it in half so there will be 50.000.000 tokens left.
on CMC BBT is listed already with 50.000.000 supply although the burn has not taken place yet.

why is the mcap gone down so much today allthough an announced burn should rather pump it than the other way round?
The market is just recovering, and also it is not only BBT that is in the market, in addition the volume is too low to cause a good pump.
You have to be patient enough if you believe the project will succeed, hold your BBT and until such time it will hit in big exchanges we will see a real pump.

so they havent done the burning of the half supply yet?

i think it only gives us the time to buy before its too late. we dont have to worry if the price did not went high even if there is a good news or worry if it dump hard. always remember that these are the chances we need to take to have more BBT or other tokens we like and trust into.

You are mistaken, the burn of BBT happened some days ago already, so its best to buy BBT now if you still havent got your stack because I see this coin mooning soon, it got a line up of activites Q2 and beyond.

Wow, so this is a confirmation that they already burned half of the supply. I cant wait for the upcoming activities and events that BBT will be having. But do we have a good and new exchange now?
Activity: 403
I saw BBT price down significant and now under $1. I think this is the best time to accumulate BBT coin while the price down. The teams also already burned 50% of total supply, so in my opinion with low supply can make BBT coin price easy to rising in the future

you're right this is an opportunity to collect more bitboost token as you can,,
but remember, always set a stop loss, so if the price go down you can sell your bbt first, then buy more in cheaper price  Wink

I prefer to buy in some times than set a stop loss, so if buy not at once using all money. Buy every the price down little by little for averaging down, so my profits will maximal if BBT price start to rising.

It depends from your trading strategy, if you are a long-term investor then better to buy more tokens at every dip. If you are a day trader better to use the stop loss. Bitboost's The Block looks better for the long-term run.
I saw BBT price down significant and now under $1. I think this is the best time to accumulate BBT coin while the price down. The teams also already burned 50% of total supply, so in my opinion with low supply can make BBT coin price easy to rising in the future

but remember, always set a stop loss, so if the price go down you can sell your bbt first, then buy more in cheaper price  Wink

I prefer to buy in some times than set a stop loss, so if buy not at once using all money. Buy every the price down little by little for averaging down, so my profits will maximal if BBT price start to rising.
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
this is great,, i hope the market will back on the track soon,, and i believe this BBT will rising

Definitely it is. The ico price is around .4$ right? Looking at the market, its a blood bath and many went below so hard. But BBT is very sttong, standing more than x2 of its ico price. Smiley

ICO price is about 0.44$

might even go further up considering the burn.  should have invested more. after ico the price dropped 50% ...

you are right mate
because the burning choice is the best decision from bitboost team for this token,,

the dev already burn token but no effect on price, i don't know why every ERC20 very easy to down like $BBT free fall from 0.0002 BTC to 0.000075 BTC this is very scary.
whether we should keep hold them untill $BBT get listed on major exchange or sell it now?

Wait, who says dev already burned the 50% supply? Where is your source?  Havent read news about it though.

I suggest you better hold them. Wait until they launch the main platform.   Then you'll see!  Grin

on CMC BBT is listed already with 50.000.000 supply although the burn has not taken place yet.

why is the mcap gone down so much today allthough an announced burn should rather pump it than the other way round?
The market is just recovering, and also it is not only BBT that is in the market, in addition the volume is too low to cause a good pump.
You have to be patient enough if you believe the project will succeed, hold your BBT and until such time it will hit in big exchanges we will see a real pump.

i think it only gives us the time to buy before its too late. we dont have to worry if the price did not went high even if there is a good news or worry if it dump hard. always remember that these are the chances we need to take to have more BBT or other tokens we like and trust into.

You are mistaken, the burn of BBT happened some days ago already, so its best to buy BBT now if you still havent got your stack because I see this coin mooning soon, it got a line up of activites Q2 and beyond.
Activity: 314

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate

Activity: 2856
Merit: 674

ICO price is about 0.44$

you are right mate

Pages:
Jump to: