Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 116. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Reading the Whitepaper I find very interesting that Bitboost allows items to be made available for sale for the low cost of USD 1 per listing. The Block doesn’t charge any fee to purchase items!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?
when devs will answer to this question we will understand if there will be a github channel too...
i hope this!

Hi, we will relase github code before the pre-sale and the platform beta-version during the pre-sale.

It is nice to know that team is very responsive and working round the clock to ensure smooth launch and also readily available to answer questions, resolve problems and enquires.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?
when devs will answer to this question we will understand if there will be a github channel too...
i hope this!

Hi, we will relase github code before the pre-sale and the platform beta-version during the pre-sale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

i hope this!

be sure to bookmark this thread, also joined the slack and telegram too..  Wink
so, all of you, never miss the chance to buy this token on Pre-sale my friends  Smiley
Regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
you have a team of heterogeneous, very pleasant, you are people of different nationalities and I find this very important and pleasant.
I am abroad and it is nice to interact with different people and find out how many things we have in common.
these technologies link people together with the aim of creating business decentralized
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
It represents a free global marketplace! No central authority controls the blockchain, and transactions can be completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

i hope this!
Are there any plans already regarding listing of BBT in major exchange. Alot of us hope for big exchanges that have huge trading volume to boost the value of token. After ICO, I really look forward to this token being listed in major exchanges.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)

legendary

i don't understand if the code will be open source or it will be private?Huh
there will be a gitHub repository if it will be open source?
pls let us know.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

Yeah, I think like you. This project will have a great success, but we hope to increase our investment partecipating at presale. Good luck.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't understand, when people buy someting on bitboost they pay taxes
in the faq you can find a lot of answers,   http://www.bitboost.net/faq/   but I think that for these questions so specific
 you have to refer to the legislature of your country and ask the accountant tax

I don't think you pretty much understand how this project work and what its all about, here's the white paper, read through: http://www.bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock/
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook, twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.
legendary
this is really awesome!!!
not so much projects have some alpha or pre-alpha demo to check in the ICO phase.
this means who they are on the right way!!!
This is awesome, can't wait for presale of token to experience the usage of the beta version first hand, if this would be made available at that time as a working product app always arouse more interests for investors.
Jump to: