Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 113. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu

The success of this ICO depends greatly on all participants of this forum to partake in the ICO as  well as share this on all social media network, already the dev team are doing a great job with visual press releases and advertisement.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
What is the future of these cryptocurrencies based market place? Do they replace ebay or amazon? Or I think they will be in parallel..
i think it will not replace because amazon and ebay payment are with FIAT...
BitBoost will use tokens and cryptos...
i think they will go in parallel and bitBoost will rise in parallel with the rise of the cryptocoin

It all depends because technology is aimed at achieving solutions and solving problems faster, cashless policies are already being implemented in developed economies and in developing economies; FIAT is gradually giving way for cryptocurrency in today's  world, who knows what the next 50 years would be, probably no FIAT at all, then every transaction would be built on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.
also I think that the world is changing, they are changing the solutions to the problems are present for years, changing the economy and the payment systems. not so fast as we would like because many of the structures and entities are adverse to changes, but the journey has begun
What is the future of these cryptocurrencies based market place? Do they replace ebay or amazon? Or I think they will be in parallel..
i think they will go in parallel and bitBoost will rise in parallel with the rise of the cryptocoin

It all depends because technology is aimed at achieving solutions and solving problems faster, cashless policies are already being implemented in developed economies and in developing economies; FIAT is gradually giving way for cryptocurrency in today's  world, who knows what the next 50 years would be, probably no FIAT at all, then every transaction would be built on the blockchain using cryptocurrency.
Very interesting project.
Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.

It can't be compared to ebay or amazon because it doesn't offer the same advantages as a decentralized store would that utilizes ethereum blockchain. It is completely open-source and operate autonomously with no entity in charge of its currency.

ebay and amazon is good . i love amazon .
Market Decentralized !!?!!
it will be a very interesting experience to live, to surpass new frontiers of trade,
with access for all and the day will be put down on transport costs and the customs duties will make a great leap forward
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Project strong i think is a good chance to investment .
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
Ebay is not so good for me have high fee,amazon is OK can send back articles and have bonus codes i hope bitboost will be a good competitor...

Bitboost cuts off the overhead of running a global e-commerce store is eliminated and more accurately distributed between ethereum miners that are in turn paid for maintaining the network, this translates into low listing fees, so yes, the BLOCK is a good competitor to solve the problems other big stores present.
legendary
yes ebay have a high fee but a good assistence . amazon is the top .
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Ebay is not so good for me have high fee,amazon is OK can send back articles and have bonus codes i hope bitboost will be a good competitor...
Another shortcoming I envisage is how team hope to solve the problem of Ether if the coin price drops in market, does it mean a seller would sell short of value, since the exchange value of Ethereum swings up and down?

i think the problem does not exists.
they have fixed a price for each token in $.
when ico will be closed they will have collected what they needed.
Then, they will exchange some funds to FIAT for sure, to prevent any possibility of lost value...but no all to get the possibility of futures pump!

I was not referring to the ICO rather the actual use of the block which is the e-commerce store business; sellers accepting ETH in exchange of products. When ETH coins drop in value, how can this help sellers realize profit, because the actual cost price of their product might drop in value due to the drop in ETH at that period affecting their profit margin which could lead to a loss, also might recurrently result in shortage of funds to restock their merchandise.
i understamd you.
the easyest way is, as always, aplly  your preferred chema:
1) i don't want to risk nothing --> you sell as soon as possible (some dozens of seconds after you receive coins) versus $/EUR or versus BTC, then $ or EUR.
2) i don't want to risk everything but i want the possibility to have some income if the coin raise: i sell some coins for FIAT and take the others..
3) i'm a gambler... i'm sure BTC and ETH will sky rocket soon --> you take all the coins received!

One of the strategies is to show the price in $ or €, therefore every day the ETH price will be adjusted according to its value in the exchanges, until a buyer has purchased the item and his/her money has been moved into escrow.

That's a marvelous suggestion and I hope the core developers of this project use this method such that the prices are not always fixed but move in respect to their actually value in fiat to counterbalance any volatilities that may come up
legendary
Only one question: why a decentralized marketplace needs his own token? On ebay or amazon on doesn't use ebay tokens but money.

It can't be compared to ebay or amazon because it doesn't offer the same advantages as a decentralized store would that utilizes ethereum blockchain. It is completely open-source and operate autonomously with no entity in charge of its currency.

amazon is good just because when you have to do an RMA or send back some articles, they ever don't do problems..
but this because amazon gain are so high, and they can permit to manage RMA in this way.
i hope bitboost will do same in near futures
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
bitboost.net
Another shortcoming I envisage is how team hope to solve the problem of Ether if the coin price drops in market, does it mean a seller would sell short of value, since the exchange value of Ethereum swings up and down?

Then, they will exchange some funds to FIAT for sure, to prevent any possibility of lost value...but no all to get the possibility of futures pump!

I was not referring to the ICO rather the actual use of the block which is the e-commerce store business; sellers accepting ETH in exchange of products. When ETH coins drop in value, how can this help sellers realize profit, because the actual cost price of their product might drop in value due to the drop in ETH at that period affecting their profit margin which could lead to a loss, also might recurrently result in shortage of funds to restock their merchandise.
i understamd you.
1) i don't want to risk nothing --> you sell as soon as possible (some dozens of seconds after you receive coins) versus $/EUR or versus BTC, then $ or EUR.
2) i don't want to risk everything but i want the possibility to have some income if the coin raise: i sell some coins for FIAT and take the others..
3) i'm a gambler... i'm sure BTC and ETH will sky rocket soon --> you take all the coins received!

One of the strategies is to show the price in $ or €, therefore every day the ETH price will be adjusted according to its value in the exchanges, until a buyer has purchased the item and his/her money has been moved into escrow.
legendary

legendary

i understamd you.
The easiest thing to do is keep the coins for a long period to give confidence to the project, because Bitboost was born as a project that will last I hope. unfortunately it is true that the high volatility of the coin makes the participation in the ico also very expensive at times. I take the risk and always prefer these situations to a regulatory central office

I understand you refer to investors in this ICO, which is what a good investor would obviously do, invest, hodl, and sell when you are satisfied with the profit margin you want. But certainly not for the actual users of the BLOCK app because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.

The price for presale is 0.2$ and so if eth goes up or down is not a problem. After ICO I hope the price will be 0.4-0.5$ so we will be rich soon.
they established a price but if an investor participates with ETH bought in mid-June, and suppose that the ICO will begin tomorrow and want to put $ 10k you will find by putting more eth. it's the usual rebus, we think that rise and buy out and instead crumble. personally, I don't have the problem because I don't hold coin is not needed, I buy them when I go to the ico
Jump to: