Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 124. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
bitboost.net
There will be bounties for translations of the app and the announcement, yes. We haven't determined the amount yet, but will soon. Mandarin, Russian, Italian, and Japanese are already taken.

Languages we still need for the app:

German
French
Danish
Greek
Finnish
Spanish
Arabic
Hebrew
Dutch
Portuguese
Turkish
Korean
Hindi
Georgian
Indonesian

We are open to other languages!

if open spot to indonesian translation and you can see in my work translation, and you think iam capable
i want reserve indonesian translation dev

Reserve for indonesian translation  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
There will be bounties for translations of the app and the announcement, yes. We haven't determined the amount yet, but will soon. Mandarin, Russian, Italian, and Japanese are already taken.

Languages we still need for the app:

German
French
Danish
Greek
Finnish
Spanish
Arabic
Hebrew
Dutch
Portuguese
Turkish
Korean
Hindi
Georgian
Indonesian

We are open to other languages!

if open spot to indonesian translation and you can see in my work translation, and you think iam capable
i want reserve indonesian translation dev
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
okay then ,, when everything will be announce here ,,
such as when the UCO start, bounty, etc  Smiley

helo,, everything will be announce here as soon as possible,,
you have to wait until everything is ready, so let the team of bitboost do it their work,
just calm down,,
just bookmarks this thread to get early informations about bitboost  Smiley

regards
bitboost.net
We are close to announcing the final Token sale structure, with timeline, bounty campaign and everything else… we are gathering some feedback to improve the project and meet community needs. It’s not a fast process, if we want to do it well. In the meantime, development of the platform continues and new professional figures are joining the team… we are arranging all the materials for the Seamless event in Dubai on May 2nd to spread the word about The Block and Bitboost.
Activity: 1176
Futurov
okay then ,, when everything will be announce here ,,
such as when the UCO start, bounty, etc  Smiley
bitboost.net
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
We are working to finalize the ICO structure (company, timeline, bounty campaign, tokens, etc) and when it is ready we will publish all the info.

happy to heard that dev - because, there is a lot people waiting for more information about this bitboost project
such as bounty campaign, ICO etc

regards

yes,, that sounds good,, but i hope everything will be release as soon as possible,,
thank you
bitboost.net
We are working to finalize the ICO structure (company, timeline, bounty campaign, tokens, etc) and when it is ready we will publish all the info.

happy to heard that dev - because, there is a lot people waiting for more information about this bitboost project

regards

I am watching this, this platform is very interested, if bounty campaign is attractive, participants will help to expose the coin in public.

everything's on finalize mode -  so be patient my friend
and as the dev said -  when everything is ready they will publish all information  Wink

regards
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

regards

I am watching this, this platform is very interested, if bounty campaign is attractive, participants will help to expose the coin in public.

regards
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Is there any bounty campaign for this bitboost project dev,,
i think thats will spread this project
regards

yes , i think the bounty campaign will announce letter, just book mark this thread  Wink
waiting bounty signature campaing or social media and if no bounty no party  Grin Grin
bitboost.net

regards

yes , i think the bounty campaign will announce letter, just book mark this thread  Wink
Activity: 1176
Futurov

regards
bitboost.net
bitboost.net
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Super project it will be, but 25% is too low, serious investors will buy this before of super low ICO distribution. Why not 60%-80%? Most ICOs have this rate.
25% for first ICO, this structure is extremely bad for investors, and why 5% to angel? If you have ICO, you don't need angel investors. Not a perfect project to me. I won't invest it.

for me , this project is not like in your mind,, this is nice concept for investor, and fairly enough for me,,
but just like the others project there will be a pro and contra,,
i think all point of view, bad or good, for this are welcome, because this will make the dev and the team become stronger
thank you

yes, pro and contra will come for every new project of cryptocurrency,,
but from that the dev and team are learning and growing every time,,
and every quote will be accepted here, but of course with reasonable and logic reason

regards
Activity: 1036
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
25% for first ICO, this structure is extremely bad for investors, and why 5% to angel? If you have ICO, you don't need angel investors. Not a perfect project to me. I won't invest it.

for me , this project is not like in your mind,, this is nice concept for investor, and fairly enough for me,,
but just like the others project there will be a pro and contra,,
i think all point of view, bad or good, for this are welcome, because this will make the dev and the team become stronger
thank you
Jump to: