Author

Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain - page 125. (Read 56709 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
bitboost.net
25% for first ICO, this structure is extremely bad for investors, and why 5% to angel? If you have ICO, you don't need angel investors. Not a perfect project to me. I won't invest it.

The project is in an advanced state, it is not simply a concept. We have spent a lot of money for technical, development, and legal issues and evaluation so far. So I don’t think 5% of the tokens is an unreasonable percentage for Early Angels and Advisors. But everyone has his own point of view.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
25% for first ICO, this structure is extremely bad for investors, and why 5% to angel? If you have ICO, you don't need angel investors. Not a perfect project to me. I won't invest it.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
It is with great pleasure that we announce the invitation of Paul Mahone to Seamless Ecommerce Middle East 2017 in Dubai, where he will be one of the Conference Speakers on May 1st and 2nd, presenting “Evaluating the potential of the blockchain for ecommerce” as Bitboost CEO.

http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/seamless-middle-east/index.stm

thats great news dev,,
anyway is there any bouty campaign for bitboost ?
regards

yes,, bounty campaign will make this project growing,, because there will be a lot of investor interesting with this Bitboost
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
It is with great pleasure that we announce the invitation of Paul Mahone to Seamless Ecommerce Middle East 2017 in Dubai, where he will be one of the Conference Speakers on May 1st and 2nd, presenting “Evaluating the potential of the blockchain for ecommerce” as Bitboost CEO.

thats great news dev,,
anyway is there any bouty campaign for bitboost ?
regards
bitboost.net

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
nice ann dev  i will watch closely!
Activity: 73
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

Nice update, do you have plan for the future ICO? I can't wait for it, and please show more development news to us, I am in.

Thank you for your support... we are arranging the details for ICO right now, there will be news about it soon...
Moreover the app is almost ready to beta test...
It is very good.We will be able to test the beta version of the app Smiley
bitboost.net

Nice update, do you have plan for the future ICO? I can't wait for it, and please show more development news to us, I am in.

Thank you for your support... we are arranging the details for ICO right now, there will be news about it soon...
Moreover the app is almost ready to beta test...
Activity: 306

JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
look like this project is very promissing,,
the team behind this project look very professional

good luck for your project  dev Wink
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
thats good news dev,,  Smiley
ready to keep my BTC and ETH for this project
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Portuguese translation reserved.

Waiting for more infos about the bounty.
We are have been working very hard in recent weeks and there will be some great news very soon.
As for OPEN SOURCE, The Block code will be open source like Ethereum is, but we will do it once our big milestones/features have been integrated in the app. In the meantime, the code will be subjected to a security audit by a trusted company.

happy to hear that dev,, and i will wait for the new informatios about this Bitboost
thank you
bitboost.net
We are have been working very hard in recent weeks and there will be some great news very soon.
As for OPEN SOURCE, The Block code will be open source like Ethereum is, but we will do it once our big milestones/features have been integrated in the app. In the meantime, the code will be subjected to a security audit by a trusted company.
look promissing, great idea but less informations

hope the dev can give more information soon
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
If there is any response from the dev team, can I ask for a question?

Will this be OPEN SOURCE?
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
why so quiet here,, ?  Huh
i think if one of the team from this project, show up to answer a few questions here thats will be good for your project dev  Smiley

you need to be more patient my friend, this project is work in silence,,
and thanks for your respond and attention with this project,,
maybe the team behind this project is too bussy  Smiley
yeah maybe the team is to busy to give more information about this project,,
but, they should have someone who control their thread, to answer the questions about this project
Jump to: