Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 193. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

which one is best?  I've got money in all except Ucoin and Bitconnect and HextraCoin are going great...regalcoin is shit!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Bitcoin mining suited to big corporations, individuals can profit in other ways. The platform has one of the largest offline communities compared to other cryptocurrencies, providing education on digital tokens all over the world, including the BitConnect Annual Ceremony Event. In a first for the crypto community, they released a music video album to raise awareness of the potential benefits and opportunities cryptocurrencies afford investors and users. BitConnect has also seen a high adoption rate among cryptocurrency enthusiasts, with one of the highest mining hash rates for Scrypt cryptocurrencies. Various unique aspects of the network that contribute to the adoption of the BitConnect coin include:
  • BCC has seen an exceptional growth rate, equal or better to that of Ethereum in its first year of launch.
  • The Bitconnect Trading Module enables users to trade Bitcoins directly with each other.
  • An escrow service team which will act as mediator in case of any disputes and determine an appropriate resolution.
  • Quick and easy fiat to Bitcoin trades (and vice versa) through the BCC exchange.
  • Trust mechanism guarantees the community stays secure and ensures user protection against fraud.

I'm gonna be fuckin rich! How? By selling whatever shit this dude is taking. I'm sure that shit ain't yet regulated, given that this potent shit is new in the partaking space.

You can only change to FIAT if you loan the amount. BCC seems to be stuck at $300 now though so almost like tether haha.

You want cryptocurrencies to be regulated?
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
Payment, as always, instantly  Grin
2017-11-25 05:50:34 PM   
BTC: 0.01488297
tx fee : 0.0004 
Sent to : 1E47T8YQZk2KipYefwnMmUBtv59NBYwMBq
Txid : 4faf6e1a6306d2b77bf40f56faa6e50fa21eed87e2ad5e5048b3d889a75c8132
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Bitcoin mining suited to big corporations, individuals can profit in other ways. The platform has one of the largest offline communities compared to other cryptocurrencies, providing education on digital tokens all over the world, including the BitConnect Annual Ceremony Event. In a first for the crypto community, they released a music video album to raise awareness of the potential benefits and opportunities cryptocurrencies afford investors and users. BitConnect has also seen a high adoption rate among cryptocurrency enthusiasts, with one of the highest mining hash rates for Scrypt cryptocurrencies. Various unique aspects of the network that contribute to the adoption of the BitConnect coin include:
  • BCC has seen an exceptional growth rate, equal or better to that of Ethereum in its first year of launch.
  • The Bitconnect Trading Module enables users to trade Bitcoins directly with each other.
  • An escrow service team which will act as mediator in case of any disputes and determine an appropriate resolution.
  • Quick and easy fiat to Bitcoin trades (and vice versa) through the BCC exchange.
  • Trust mechanism guarantees the community stays secure and ensures user protection against fraud.

I'm gonna be fuckin rich! How? By selling whatever shit this dude is taking. I'm sure that shit ain't yet regulated, given that this potent shit is new in the partaking space.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Here comes ethconnect  and neoconnect
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
So for anyone thinking of joining Bitconnect, apart from the usual advice that I give: please invest with caution!

I pay back the 5% referral fee (or there abouts!) - here's a fellow BCT member getting his referral money back from me:

https://youtu.be/0OTMsPic0-I
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Seen a lot of comments this is Ponzi scheme like the one pulled of by Bernie Madoff.

The bitconnect roadmap posted in their website is until Nov 2017.

https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap

Is it almost the end of the road?

will see it about 5 days) mb with cards come new roadmap for 2018 and calendar with photo from Thai meetings Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Seen a lot of comments this is Ponzi scheme like the one pulled of by Bernie Madoff.

The bitconnect roadmap posted in their website is until Nov 2017.

https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap

Is it almost the end of the road?

Activity: 102
Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the site I tried in chrome and explorer it won't go to the site says it took to long to load... UH OH??!?
no, webpage ok.  Wink all right, no problem
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Is anyone else having trouble logging onto the site I tried in chrome and explorer it won't go to the site says it took to long to load... UH OH??!?
Activity: 168
this project really rocks, nowadays many ico's are trying to copy the concept of this project. I dont know how long it can exist, but as of now everything seems good and many lending coins nowadays will give you 10-50x of profit... what a good time to live.

Dude, you are going to lose all your money. *grabs popcorn and sits back to watch*

Not all his money, after 3 months he gets all his capital back and start profiting.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
At last days exchange volume (24h) was smaller than ussualy i think now everyone wating for a debitcard come out and hold their coins

Yes, VISA can wait to start printing them credit cards designed to hold BCC.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes They got to beat AmericanExpressConnect and MasterConnectCard to the punch.  Cool

credit cards will fix all problems of crypto Wink weeee
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
I can't find the post, where someone wrote about what happened, or rather what didn't happen  to his funds in their system.

Namely there were no actual loaning made out of his funds...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
At last days exchange volume (24h) was smaller than ussualy i think now everyone wating for a debitcard come out and hold their coins

Yes, VISA can't wait to start printing them credit cards designed to hold BCC.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes They got to beat AmericanExpressConnect and MasterConnectCard to the punch.  Cool
Activity: 140
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but Bitconnect released a whole album. I saw a couple of other music videos they made and thought how many have they got? I think this link shows them all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Hpcq1ybxY
Activity: 256
this is best coin for profit in ponezi
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Does anyone out there know of a vehicle for shorting Bitconnect?

I've done a bit of digging but the amount of exchanges trading BCC is so limited and finding a margin trading platform for Bitconnect is even harder. Any ideas?

I'm sorry I'm replying to this question so late,  but didn't see any responses to it. Has such a vehicle or system to successfully short this coin been identified?
This seems like exactly the way to treat these intricate scams, that we all know are going to end, by design.

I too would be interested in something like that. But I am afrait it is not simple to find. If it were listed on Poloniex you could do it there.
Activity: 106
Does anyone out there know of a vehicle for shorting Bitconnect?

I've done a bit of digging but the amount of exchanges trading BCC is so limited and finding a margin trading platform for Bitconnect is even harder. Any ideas?

I'm sorry I'm replying to this question so late,  but didn't see any responses to it. Has such a vehicle or system to successfully short this coin been identified?
This seems like exactly the way to treat these intricate scams, that we all know are going to end, by design.
Jump to: