Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 189. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Some are suggesting Bitconnect operation is legit. Some are not . If only bitconnect would develop a decentralized wallet or client not a flimsy website that has a central point of failure.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
BCC decided to go up to $315 now. Must have been bored.

Artificial pump didn't last long. Nice try Bitconnect!

Back down in the $280's and the week-long downtrend continues.
===============================================
There was a small BTC inflow that came in and got BCC to $318 but did not last and then the sellout in BTC brought market down hopefully the bcc/btc ratio remains on hold but it appears that BCC profit takers have subsided but many of them will return when they see they start missing the daily % and the BTC volatility gets placated. It seems that BCC coin is also moving to ETH but the EthConnect website is still not operating well, BTC and ETH coins are still trapped not released already for several weeks and many complaints being drowned at that exchange!

Ethconnect is just a poorly executed version of Bitconnect.

Same scam. Same results. Different website.

For being poorly executed, the scammers sure the hell made bank on the uptick of BTC and ETH alone. Hell, they may even have some Bitcoin Gold in their coffer, and surely some Bitcoin Diamond.

Sometimes I muse 'bout bein' a retard for some good ol' ass sex sans lube.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

There was a small BTC inflow that came in and got BCC to $318 but did not last and then the sellout in BTC brought market down hopefully the bcc/btc ratio remains on hold but it appears that BCC profit takers have subsided but many of them will return when they see they start missing the daily % and the BTC volatility gets placated. It seems that BCC coin is also moving to ETH but the EthConnect website is still not operating well, BTC and ETH coins are still trapped not released already for several weeks and many complaints being drowned at that exchange!

Ethconnect is just a poorly executed version of Bitconnect.

Same scam. Same results. Different website.
Activity: 159

If bitconnect have been holding most of their profits in bitcoin, they doubled the USD value of what they started with this month alone. Maybe they will buy an exotic island to celebrate with all the lenders (all expenses paid) for their xmas do Tongue
[/quote]

The exotic island could be EthConnect? possible.
Activity: 159

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Real-time quote price and alert for BitConnect

https://bitscreener.com/coins/bitconnect/real_time
Activity: 92

Back down in the $280's and the week long downtrend continues.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
Pays quickly and without delay  Cheesy
2017-11-29 02:07:01 PM      
BTC: 0.00936442
tx fee : 0.0004   Sent to : 139KJJATbqmfiagVQEQY8FN8u9j8AnSP63
Txid : 7d739839075750879729eee594b707a352a74ea7e8631c1151c00dbe4cf74ac2
Activity: 49
Did anyone ever manage to get an reply from ticket?

nope
Activity: 2
Did anyone ever manage to get an reply from ticket?
Activity: 2
Can someone please tell me what's the smallest decimal unit of 1 bitconnect coin? I was searching the web, but couldn't find any information about it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

Boy, what I would give to play BitConnect's Rube Goldberg Machine then send my BTC back to ... wait for it ... Bittrex so to play some more.

I "waited for it" but still don't get what you are trying to say. Something wrong with Bittrex?

Had my LEGACY Account everything worked fine.
Then without warning the account was turned into a NEW account with 0.025 BTC limit.
After 3 weeks limit dropped down to 0. Now I can't withdraw anything.

They also changed their FAQ page. Limit on NEW accounts are 0 now. Before 0.025 BTC
I don't think they can't just change their terms without giving everybody
a heads up.

Support just says If I want my money I have to do the extended verification process.
As fare as I know BASIC verification only works with US citizens. Basically everybody
outside US has to send a copy of their ID to them. It's ridiculous

LEGACY Users should have the possibility to withdraw there coins and then close their accounts.
Bittrex is changing their TERMS on weekly basis. There should have been an announcement with a date. Everybody could
have withdrawn if they are not happy with the new TERMS now I am stuck. BASIC verify is okey for me I don't need extended.
Problem is I am not from US so my ONLY possibility is to do the extended verify. It's ridiculous

BITTREX give all LEGACY users the possibility to withdraw their funds until end of year. That would be perfectly fine for me

I'm on bittrex for a while and no problems. Did you ask the guy if he is from Russia, Ukraine, Syria... All those states banned by US are causing problems for their citizens. Also could be he has some "shady" BTC income. BTC is easy traceable, so black market guys and criminals will have problems... And exchange can ask for audit, so you need a proof of your income...
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It looks like the end could be near for BitConnect. I wonder if they are selling all their BCC grabbing every last bid on their order book? I can't wait for this ponzi to implode, I've been waiting too long now. If only I could have bought those put options...............

If bitconnect have been holding most of their profits in bitcoin, they doubled the USD value of what they started with this month alone. Maybe they will buy an exotic island to celebrate with all the lenders (all expenses paid) for their xmas do Tongue
Activity: 102
Bitconnect Markets

Bitconnect   BCC/BTC   
Livecoin   BCC/BTC   
CoinExchange.io   
Novaexchange   
TradeSatoshi    Wink
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
The recent BTC's continuous bifurcation has led to the increase of overall purchasing power, but the other one is the decline of alt, and the BCC is not immune. This will require a process. I think the IFO will not exist for long.Otherwise the market will be in a mess.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It looks like the end could be near for BitConnect. I wonder if they are selling all their BCC grabbing every last bid on their order book? I can't wait for this ponzi to implode, I've been waiting too long now. If only I could have bought those put options...............
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

Boy, what I would give to play BitConnect's Rube Goldberg Machine then send my BTC back to ... wait for it ... Bittrex so to play some more.

I "waited for it" but still don't get what you are trying to say. Something wrong with Bittrex?

Had my LEGACY Account everything worked fine.
Then without warning the account was turned into a NEW account with 0.025 BTC limit.
After 3 weeks limit dropped down to 0. Now I can't withdraw anything.

They also changed their FAQ page. Limit on NEW accounts are 0 now. Before 0.025 BTC
I don't think they can't just change their terms without giving everybody
a heads up.

Support just says If I want my money I have to do the extended verification process.
As fare as I know BASIC verification only works with US citizens. Basically everybody
outside US has to send a copy of their ID to them. It's ridiculous

LEGACY Users should have the possibility to withdraw there coins and then close their accounts.
Bittrex is changing their TERMS on weekly basis. There should have been an announcement with a date. Everybody could
have withdrawn if they are not happy with the new TERMS now I am stuck. BASIC verify is okey for me I don't need extended.
Problem is I am not from US so my ONLY possibility is to do the extended verify. It's ridiculous

BITTREX give all LEGACY users the possibility to withdraw their funds until end of year. That would be perfectly fine for me

Activity: 397
Merit: 107
Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

Jump to: