Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I am doing some independent research into ICO scams such as bitconnect and the controversy around it.

For starters, I want to dig deeper into the ICO and "follow the money". Where is that 1500 btc anyways?? I'm tracing the bitcoin blockchain to see if I can find the source of funds.

If you did invest in the ICO, would you be willing to track down the deposit address you used to send money to bitconnect? This would help my research a ton, and your assistance can be credited in my report. PM me if you're willing to help out!

Thanks so much,
Barry

Will your report be littered with grammatical errors given that you've failed to recognize Bitconnect as a proper noun?

Sorry for not giving Bitconnect the respect it deserves! How much money did you lose??

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I am doing some independent research into ICO scams such as bitconnect and the controversy around it.

For starters, I want to dig deeper into the ICO and "follow the money". Where is that 1500 btc anyways?? I'm tracing the bitcoin blockchain to see if I can find the source of funds.

If you did invest in the ICO, would you be willing to track down the deposit address you used to send money to bitconnect? This would help my research a ton, and your assistance can be credited in my report. PM me if you're willing to help out!

Thanks so much,
Barry

Will your report be littered with grammatical errors given that you've failed to recognize Bitconnect as a proper noun?

Sorry for not giving Bitconnect the respect it deserves! How much money did you lose??
legendary

Thanks so much,
Barry

Activity: 11

Thanks so much,
Barry
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Bitconnect is a game changer in the crypto space...
In it's own way...
Sadly, as one of the biggest scams in crypto history.

I'm sure there will be more scams coming as the crypto adoption accelerates.
The more people joining the crypto space, the more newbies will be scammed as well...

Sad but this is the reality that we have to face. Let's all be vigilant.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I would like to ask mods to close this scammy and bloody thread. Let us bury bitconnect in unmarked grave so people can forget about this horrible scam, which left many people homeless and forced some investors to commit a suicide.  

Horrible yes, but like it or not its part of the history of Cryptocurrency.

see it like this:
Did we burn all topics telling the story holocaust?
Did we remove Auschwitz from existences?

So we are not gonna close the topic, we can still learn from the mistakes from the past, talking about it is part of that.
The blockchain is still running, and a good reminder of the things happened.

I hope my message is not lost in translation, English is not my first language.

we are changing the world as we know it !  Cool  lol
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
I would like to ask mods to close this scammy and bloody thread. Let us bury bitconnect in unmarked grave so people can forget about this horrible scam, which left many people homeless and forced some investors to commit a suicide.  

Horrible yes, but like it or not its part of the history of Cryptocurrency.

see it like this:
Did we burn all topics telling the story holocaust?
Did we remove Auschwitz from existences?

So we are not gonna close the topic, we can still learn from the mistakes from the past, talking about it is part of that.
The blockchain is still running, and a good reminder of the things happened.

I hope my message is not lost in translation, English is not my first language.
legendary

"I went from from livin' off the US government's tit to ownin' a fancy ride and livin' in a plush hotel on the Florida coast to back to livin' on the street, all thanks to Bitconnect. Currently, I'm eyeballin' minin' one of the BSV forks to get back into the crypto action."
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Activity: 36
Sunrise, blockchain, blockchain. You people aren't tired of this scam? You don't see all of them want your money, and that's it?
legendary
Merit: 1003
Does anyone still has Bitconnect (BCC) coins?
I want to buy them

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161

You can open OTC thread into marketplace board than you will get better response maybe there are so many people who want to sell this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Wow! is the chain still working!?
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Isn't this scam coin dead? Why people still talk about BCC like somebody is going to resurrect it?

It is impossible to resurrect such scam! This will be a very good lesson for all greedy and dumb people, who wants to buy a money grabbing machine for a dollar. Greediness and stupidity is the biggest problem  for humanity.

How to resurrect something that isn't dead?
The Blockchain is working as it always did, the only thing that's "dead" is the price.

I personally don't see why we wouldn't use it as a memecoin.
EVERYONE in Crypto knows Bitconnect, it would take a lot of expensive marketing to achieve that.
Since it's a POS blockchain it's better than Doge for example, tech wise. And the memefactor is at least as great as it imo Tongue
The scammers already have dumped all their BCC, so what's left is a nicely distributed POS coin - why in the hell should we buy Doge, but it would be dumb to buy BCC? (except that BCC isn't on an exchange right now)

Stop promoting the biggest scam that crypto has ever seen.

This topic should be locked and moved to scam section of Bitcointalk forum.

Well said, I will make a report and recommend it be moved to Investor-Based Games.

I'll stop "promoting" if you start counter-argumenting Wink
Good luck with your report.

As I said, the scam already has been done and is finished - scammers dumped their coins.
What's left is a working blockchain, imo a memecoin - I personally bought 35 BCC just for fun for like 10 bucks and everything worked like a charm.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Isn't this scam coin dead? Why people still talk about BCC like somebody is going to resurrect it?

It is impossible to resurrect such scam! This will be a very good lesson for all greedy and dumb people, who wants to buy a money grabbing machine for a dollar. Greediness and stupidity is the biggest problem  for humanity.

The Blockchain is working as it always did, the only thing that's "dead" is the price.

EVERYONE in Crypto knows Bitconnect, it would take a lot of expensive marketing to achieve that.
Since it's a POS blockchain it's better than Doge for example, tech wise. And the memefactor is at least as great as it imo Tongue
The scammers already have dumped all their BCC, so what's left is a nicely distributed POS coin - why in the hell should we buy Doge, but it would be dumb to buy BCC? (except that BCC isn't on an exchange right now)

Stop promoting the biggest scam that crypto has ever seen.

Well said, I will make a report and recommend it be moved to Investor-Based Games.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Activity: 107
Merit: 2

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Amazing this is still out there. I thought it was long gone and forgotten in oblivion. But every scam coin is always somewhere still tradeable on a exchange and so there will always be bagholders with absolute trash.. Funny and sad :p
Pages:
Jump to: