Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Please stop this scammed project and there are not anything to do with this shit coin .
All exchanges had delisted this coin and no one wants to buy and hold this shitcoin and it's a dead coin forever.

People have different opinions, if you don't like the coin don't stake it, trade it, or buy it and move on to the coins you like! Last time I checked all alts are at least 90% down from ATH and on the road to 95% to 100%

BCC coin is a decentralized coin that belongs to the community, based on blockchain, and outperforms BTC in many aspects.

Exactly!

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Anyone looking to dump their BCC coin can do so at:

https://palitanx.com/

In your sig:

"My Passive Income Picks
Arbitraging
Arbitao"

Don't you know Arbitao is a proven scam? You'd have to be nuts to invest 1 cent in there.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arbitao-is-100-a-scam-4486941

And why the fuck would anybody trust an exchange that is 100% run by scammers? Why do you keep giving shitty advice to people?

The fact of the matter is, some people are stuck with some bcc coins and I'm pointing out a way for them to get rid of them if they so desire.

The bcc coin blockchain is not going anywhere, if I choose to buy and sell this coin, that's my business, you can do whatever you want with this info. dyor.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
When Lambo Sir ? When moon ?

Please stop this scammed project and there are not anything to do with this shit coin .
All exchanges had delisted this coin and no one wants to buy and hold this shitcoin and it's a dead coin forever.

People have different opinions, if you don't like the coin don't stake it, trade it, or buy it and move on to the coins you like! Last time I checked all alts are at least 90% down from ATH and on the road to 95% to 100%

BCC coin is a decentralized coin that belongs to the community, based on blockchain, and outperforms BTC in many aspects.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 12
i don't trying to give any advice to anyone...just write that found where bcc is still listed, thats all.
yours post is very helpful sir nutildah !! Smiley
Activity: 12
bitconnect => sh*t coin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

In your sig:

"My Passive Income Picks
Arbitraging
Arbitao"

Don't you know Arbitao is a proven scam? You'd have to be nuts to invest 1 cent in there.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arbitao-is-100-a-scam-4486941

And why the fuck would anybody trust an exchange that is 100% run by scammers? Why do you keep giving shitty advice to people?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

It coming from those people who missed the chance to sell this coin and have so many into their wallets. They are trying to offload with some comments and tricks to make fools newcomers who don't know about the status of this coin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I wonder if it could be maintained as a meme coin? I thought most of their dev work was outsourced so who got the keys to the github?

For the sake of all the 2017 multi-level-marketers who got literally raped....please devs keep the chain going.

here and so ends any scam or pyramid. i dont think that many planned that the token will grow forever. and i dont understand who continued to trade despite all the news. you are either mega speculators or you can not say otherwise without a head.

God your english is so broken, I can't tell if you actually talk like that or if you are just using google translate...I guess i should hand it to you that you even know multiple languages.
Merit: 255
I wonder if it could be maintained as a meme coin? I thought most of their dev work was outsourced so who got the keys to the github?

For the sake of all the 2017 multi-level-marketers who got literally raped....please devs keep the chain going.

here and so ends any scam or pyramid. i dont think that many planned that the token will grow forever. and i dont understand who continued to trade despite all the news. you are either mega speculators or you can not say otherwise without a head.
Merit: 290

Activity: 4

Not to mention the mega activity on the dark web where BCC is being used to pay for vids depicting goats fucking snapping turtles, my personal favorite.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Do you guys have any bounty program?

Yes. Just send 1 BTC to this address to join:

1Y0uRa5p3c1aLK1Nd0fSTup1d
Pages:
Jump to: