Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 206. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
How is this ponzi still alive?
Because stupid and greedy people are still investing in it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
actual trading bots make gains
Can you give proof of the existence of such an BCC bot?

I don't know if BCC uses a bot but to me its not unreasonable to assume so, and why they would not want to display it publicly to keep competitive edge.
Because there are many trading bots, commercial and proprietary.

Used by crypto-asset traders as well as investment banks and hedge funds around the world.

Some commercial crypto trading bots: Haasbot, Gekko, Meta trader 4 and 5, Bladerunner, Wave Trader... etc.

You can even visit https://cryptotrader.org
where you can build your own bots, or purchase scripts from other users.

This isn't anything new.

APPARENTLY this is Bitconnects ACTUAL public filling: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031
Shows they are legit and plan to stay for the foreseeable future.
Also shows their legal business structure as well as company officers.
Interesting.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Yes, but the proof probably doesn't hold water since it's stated on Bitconnect's site as to how their business model works so wonderfully.

Is that proof enough?
Activity: 1
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
What about the program ? Just how long does the ICO complete?I want to sign up for this task and where is the escrow? Thank you.

Hey, Bitconnect is not an ICO anymore, it is a lending platform.  You put Bitcoin in, they give you interest on your investment.

Risky but big returns.

You need to decide how much risk you are prepared to take.
Have you risked any coins so far? How were the returns?

Yes I have over $3000 in and I have made back about $1200 in interest payments so far.

I put my money where my mouth is!!!

https://youtu.be/cde-P1gRJRY

It's all about risk and how much risk you can afford.  I make my decisions and run with it.  It is what is is
Activity: 8
Why does bitconnect follow the price of bitcoin?  Can anyone explain why their price movements happen at the same time?

None of the Bitconnect fanboys can explain this.

They claim Bitconnect makes money on volatility. Well today BTC lost 8-9% in value. Hows that for volatility?

Bitconnect down 11% today even after all that money making volatility hahahaha  Cheesy

I'm not a Bitconnect fanboy but you don't seem to understand what market volatility is and how actual trading bots make gains on volatility.
Bots don't need to care what the price of a coin is.

They make money on the ups AND downs. That's what volatility is.

And crypto-assets trade on a very volatile basis daily. That is why day traders love it.
Only holders (or hodlers if you're into that) care about bitcoins price.
Bots and traders just want to see an active market that moves a lot.
Activity: 105
Why does bitconnect follow the price of bitcoin?  Can anyone explain why their price movements happen at the same time?
Because this is the ETF fund for bitcoyne
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

They claim Bitconnect makes money on volatility. Well today BTC lost 8-9% in value. Hows that for volatility?

Bitconnect down 11% today even after all that money making volatility hahahaha  Cheesy

Actually all altcoins are down today
And explanation is very simple - 99% are trading against BTC

BTC was down 800 points earlier today
Activity: 56

Actually all altcoins are down today
And explanation is very simple - 99% are trading against BTC
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

vip

Please exit the gene pool if you're not familiar with the term 'market manipulation'.
Activity: 48
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
waiting for surprise from this one development, when there is good news is where the moment will appear.
patiently waiting
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
vip
BITCONNECT LTD - Assets Now Belong to The Queen of England!

https://youtu.be/JEDd4psdaGM

enjoy

"I now haz all the BCC. Philip and I are goin' be so fuckin rich.
Mes wanna go out and buy a pony."
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
ponzi. get the fck out
Activity: 41
BITCONNECT LTD - Assets Now Belong to The Queen of England!

https://youtu.be/JEDd4psdaGM

enjoy
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
What about the program ? Just how long does the ICO complete?I want to sign up for this task and where is the escrow? Thank you.

Hey, Bitconnect is not an ICO anymore, it is a lending platform.  You put Bitcoin in, they give you interest on your investment.

Risky but big returns.

You need to decide how much risk you are prepared to take.
Have you risked any coins so far? How were the returns?
Activity: 11
surely you only risk what you can afford to lose, if i put $100 on a 6 bet sports bet at 5000 to 1 odds,  and on game 6 it fails i haven't  lost 500,00.00 i have only lost $100.

on roulette i could go 50 50 on re or black or gamble and bang it on number 17 for better pay out , if it lands on our number ....

If you lent Bitconnect $10,010 and every day took out your interest at 1.20% (average for the last 6 months its been .95% and then the added .25%) Which on average is $120.12 a day

by day 30 you would have cashed out $3603.60

by day 60 you would have cashed out $7207.20

and by day 84 you would have the full $10010 back and will be $80.08 in profit

then you are just using their money

I just don't get how the anti Bitconnecter's say we are going to lose lots and our lives will be ruined.

life is what it is, and we all spend our own money how we please.

Jump to: