Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 208. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'm nevertheless waiting when this so-known as bitconnect publishes in which the heck are you able to check this out mythical organization exist..however i doubt it has happened to cos it features a good reputation for getting used by ponzi users and also the they suddenly changed the users BTC coins into useless altcoin with no updates.I wouldnt anticipate any answer cos their compensated shills are prepared protect them and this shills cant also answer it.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Ready for a Thursday chuckle? ...

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Is Bitconnect A Scam? Yes - Clif High: (Get the Fuck Out Asap)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV3NuQoCvnE

I predict that when Bitconnect exits the crypto space, they'll update their domain name to reflect that jsnip4 is the owner just like what elektracoin.com briefly did in using my vitals as its owner (now reverted back to private).

PS: Fuck you for providing that link, for now I'm watching that hour-plus-long vid.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

PPS: Did anybody else find it funny that Mr. Web Bot is dissing Mr. Trading Bot?  Grin Grin Grin

Introducing SpongeBot ...

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

lol those guys are scammers. They promoted bitpetite like crazy and was making $200K per week with referrals. Of course bitpetite shut down a week ago.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 34
Can someone evaluate ETHCONNECT. is it real. It is offereing bigger rewards than BTConnect. But it smells fishy to me

I believe its just an awaited  BitConnect's spinoff.

I think, developers' logic was like: "we may as well create bitconnect, but on ETH" and that's it.

If it successfully invites funds, this machine will start working just as productive as BCC does.

My suggestion is if you've got to rebalance your portfolio buying more aggressive assets - you can give this ECH a try.

Having a 100k+ cap in BCC lending I'm going to invest a little in ECH. If it fails - I won't regret, if it skyrockets, I get crazy profits. That's my logic.

BUT: sure, this may be a Ponzi BCC clone, so just calculate your risks as always.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Can someone evaluate ETHCONNECT. is it real. It is offereing bigger rewards than BTConnect. But it smells fishy to me

Wow whats there to evaluate, just another ponzi scheme, look at the immature whitepaper with ZERO tech details but promises 40% montly ROI.... lmao

Those why buy it are buying into a ponzi scheme. But yeah even the ones who get into a ponzi scheme at the early levels make good money. But it is illegal and you could very well be arrested if it comest to that, so good to play it safe
Activity: 87
Activity: 95
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I have some ideas. I am interested if I could translate the webpage on different languages. Can OP answer this?
Activity: 1
careful looks like someone in bitconnect.co stealing money
03.11.17 12:54 i was sent 100 BCC to my wallet on Bitconnect.co and they still haven't appeared there... i have create tickets every 24h. 2 of them was just closed w/o any answers... I made screenshots of the blockchain and received funds in the wallet and sent it to support. the difference is exactly 100bcc. The problem should was solved in one ticket, but they just keep silent and ignore any messages and new tickets... https://i.imgur.com/fWr9tnQ.png
and nothing happens in 6 days... I don't know what else should I do to notice me and my problem
transactionID with 100bcc transaction: ac56fbe15a082b93655d9a36cf5a4ed635126e5da3a15b5071299218733adea5
compare sent and received founds which i sent to support https://bitconnect.co/upload/image/support/09231980111510118867_wRiF6kM338.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
How much i get from ref?
Activity: 8
THIS is too alarming to ignore: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10278342

Bitconnect LTD will be dissolved in 2 months if it does not pay its tax dues to the UK gov.

OFFICIAL UK Gov listing.
Big red flag alert.
I want to believe this is wrong though.
Activity: 1
Ĺol.. I have almost nearly 50k invested in this scheme.. It's funny how some people are willing to lose all their money gambling in Vegas.. However talked down on bitconnect and tell people to run away asap... Bitconnect has been around for over a year... I have faith in this system for another 3 years.. If all worked out, multiple people will be 6 and 7 figures earners.. In life, you either take risk and earn huge rewards or stay the same and earn shit.. Bitconnect is no different than bitcoin.. Everything in life is a ponzi scheme.. Scamming is a different story.. So far, bitconnect hasn't let anyone down. Can you say the same to other currencies? Catch me here in 4 months.... I am slowly approaching 6 figures with this currency.. And hey, if they do shut down then bad for all of us.. But just remember, your life is already a pyramid scheme. It just bitconnect is the better and more successful scheme.. Hell, I think most people who used to talk bad about it are now starting to respect it... My instinct tells me bitconnect will last a few more years.. But there's no reason for them to last as long as bitcoin.
Activity: 28
What are the guarantees that your coin will last long, at least as bitcoin?
Will people wanting to buy your currency and raise some money have no problems with their local law, as tax?
Activity: 4
Can someone explain to me about Bitconnect Referall program? I just made an bitconnect account and my friend made one as well. so we brought in $1000 of btc each. and transferred it to BCC on bitconnect.co. when I signed up I put my friend as my sponsor. when my friend signed up he his sponsor box was already filled out with an name. so what I am asking is that. when I went to lent my bitconnect from my bitconnect wallet. my friend received my referral bonus into his lending wallet. but when my friend went to lend his BCC. I didn't get his referral bonus. why is that? I thought if I put my friend under as my sponsor, whenever we both lend BCC. that we both get the Referal bonus?

No, only the sponsor will receive the bonus.
The problem is his sponsor box was already filled out with a different name like you said. So THAT person is getting bonus from your friend.

PS: Quoting my previous post since noone has offered any useful feedback or response yet.

Hello bitcointalk forums. This is my first post here.
I'm not taking any sides in this discussion, but here to stir the pot.

I really want to believe it's a ponzi scheme but some very smart people I know don't think so. (They did at first, but decided to investigate more)
Furthermore they drank the kool-aid themselves and are making money hand over fist every day so it's throwing my judgment off.

I've heard of Bitconnect being compared to the way fractional reserve investment banks operate in modern society:

1) They lend and print out trillions of dollars when they have nowhere near the amount in reserved assets to back up their lending.
2) Even the largest banks can go insolvent if people decide they want their money suddenly.
3) Investment banks take investors capital and trade on exchanges using their own trading bots. This is no secret really.
4) Those banks make BILLIONS from trading bots while giving investors a small fraction of actual earnings.
5) There are actual bitcoin trading bots that earn 2-5% A DAY so the 1% average offered by bitconnect doesnt seem so far fetched to me.
- in this sense it seems bitconnect is offering a platform for people to earn returns in multiple ways:
- if youre not good at day-trading, you can lend liquidity to a bot which will in turn trade on your behalf. But if you're technical enough, you can run your own bot to potentially make even better returns.
- you can potentially earn more by holding coins, and this is part of the risk you take in lending out.

I was also linked to this video by someone trying to explain how bitconnect is legit. Please give me your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HbinkSElM&t=8s

BUT
this discovery is remarkable.
Shouldn't Bitconnect investors be alarmed by this and ask to have this addressed immediately?

Seems very risky, yet somehow equally rewarding.

is there any way I can my friend can change his SPONSOR to my name? or do you think he would have to make an new account?
This coin is quite prominent. people who do not know about coin. people who know about coin. they all know. what a surprise. almost everyone wants to buy it. You are too good
Activity: 8
Can someone explain to me about Bitconnect Referall program? I just made an bitconnect account and my friend made one as well. so we brought in $1000 of btc each. and transferred it to BCC on bitconnect.co. when I signed up I put my friend as my sponsor. when my friend signed up he his sponsor box was already filled out with an name. so what I am asking is that. when I went to lent my bitconnect from my bitconnect wallet. my friend received my referral bonus into his lending wallet. but when my friend went to lend his BCC. I didn't get his referral bonus. why is that? I thought if I put my friend under as my sponsor, whenever we both lend BCC. that we both get the Referal bonus?

No, only the sponsor will receive the bonus.
The problem is his sponsor box was already filled out with a different name like you said. So THAT person is getting bonus from your friend.

PS: Quoting my previous post since noone has offered any useful feedback or response yet.

Hello bitcointalk forums. This is my first post here.
I'm not taking any sides in this discussion, but here to stir the pot.

I really want to believe it's a ponzi scheme but some very smart people I know don't think so. (They did at first, but decided to investigate more)
Furthermore they drank the kool-aid themselves and are making money hand over fist every day so it's throwing my judgment off.

I've heard of Bitconnect being compared to the way fractional reserve investment banks operate in modern society:

1) They lend and print out trillions of dollars when they have nowhere near the amount in reserved assets to back up their lending.
2) Even the largest banks can go insolvent if people decide they want their money suddenly.
3) Investment banks take investors capital and trade on exchanges using their own trading bots. This is no secret really.
4) Those banks make BILLIONS from trading bots while giving investors a small fraction of actual earnings.
5) There are actual bitcoin trading bots that earn 2-5% A DAY so the 1% average offered by bitconnect doesnt seem so far fetched to me.
- in this sense it seems bitconnect is offering a platform for people to earn returns in multiple ways:
- if youre not good at day-trading, you can lend liquidity to a bot which will in turn trade on your behalf. But if you're technical enough, you can run your own bot to potentially make even better returns.
- you can potentially earn more by holding coins, and this is part of the risk you take in lending out.

I was also linked to this video by someone trying to explain how bitconnect is legit. Please give me your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2HbinkSElM&t=8s

BUT
this discovery is remarkable.
Shouldn't Bitconnect investors be alarmed by this and ask to have this addressed immediately?

Seems very risky, yet somehow equally rewarding.
Jump to: