Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 22. (Read 384492 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Why has this BCC token still a vaule above a dollar?  Can someone enplane that to me?
haha that's a good one.
some people taking about bcc is a scam coin .
because the project is over. BCC is no longer use for everything.
it is actually worth 0 dollar.
people just want to throw their money or want to buy for their collection

Oh snap!

$1.48 USD (3.42%)
0.00017970 BTC (1.81%)

In crypto a rising tide even lifts sinking ships.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Why has this BCC token still a vaule above a dollar?  Can someone enplane that to me?
haha that's a good one.

Oh snap!

$1.48 USD (3.42%)
0.00017970 BTC (1.81%)
Activity: 5
haha that's a good one.

You must be sofa king we todd it because its actually at $1.40 not "0 dollar" but dont let your we todd it fudding let actual math drive your crypto analysis or anything.
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
haha that's a good one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is it a fraudulent project again? This is so I can not believe before, so is a hot project, suddenly changed, it is impossible to guard against.
vip

"Look, you fuckin midget, it's da plane not enplane.
Now, when I stand up, I want you to reach up and cup my balls."
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
haha that's a good one.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
vip
Please feel free to respond with constructive conversation. 

Bitconnect is a collapsed ponzi. There is no other use for the BCC token. Creating new shill accounts is not gonna change that.

I mean, I understand that people never stop to believe, but now I guess it is too much. A Ponzi scheme, by definition, sooner or later is going to collapse. Never seen one being able to fool people twice anyway... Roll Eyes Shocked

Church of the Ponzion Mind will bring together people who still believe --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/church-of-the-ponzion-mind-cpm-lending-programs-sowing-seeds-of-faith-3279318.
Activity: 81
Please feel free to respond with constructive conversation. 

Bitconnect is a collapsed ponzi. There is no other use for the BCC token. Creating new shill accounts is not gonna change that.

I mean, I understand that people never stop to believe, but now I guess it is too much. A Ponzi scheme, by definition, sooner or later is going to collapse. Never seen one being able to fool people twice anyway... Roll Eyes Shocked
vip
this is in some exchange

Is THIS a new token? If so, can I use it to purchase THAT? How 'bout THING?
Activity: 29
this is in some exchange
vip
Let me tell you something we are really changing the world as we know it! The world is not anymore the way it used to be!

Heard that! Not only are the ocean currents slowing down but it's turning itself into a Möbius strip, causing message-enclosed Klein bottles toss overboard from ships to never, ever make landfall.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Let me tell you something we are really changing the world as we know it! The world is not anymore the way it used to be!

Wow, this sounds amazing!

Will you be coming to Europe, too? If yes, how?
vip
Hey Hey Hey Everybody! My name is Carlos Matos I am coming from New York City, New York. Let me tell you guys I am so excited, I am so happy to share this so amazing, super glorious, exciting moment in my life with all of you guys!

Holy shit, Batman! Carlos Matos just announced that he's coming to NYC thou he already lives in NYC. What next? Carlos' announces that he's gonna visit the basement of his home? His wife's underwear drawer? His attic? His colon?
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Wasa Wasa Wasa Wasassupp Hey Hey Heeyyyyy  Wink

BitconectTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

BitconectTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4

I'm now independently financially independently!!!!!!!
vip
Even on the BCC forum, I am being met with pure hostility or noninformation whenever someone inquiries into bcc. It almost feels like a conspiracy.

Bingo!
Activity: 2
Even on the BCC forum, I am being met with pure hostility or noninformation whenever someone inquiries into bcc. It almost feels like a conspiracy.
Activity: 4
Wasa Wasa Wasa Wasassupp Hey Hey Heeyyyyy  Wink
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I was very surprised to see this topic in the discussion. Does anyone else remember about the Bitconnect coin? I thought this long-forgotten fraudulent project! Or do investors still hope that their tokens will again cost $ 400?

=============================================

Carlos Matos sent a Twitter he will reimburse those that paid $363 per BCC:

https://twitter.com/CarlosMatos80/status/985123822042001409
Pages:
Jump to: