Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Good Evening, Can someone tell me how many coins it takes to get a daily stake with bitconnect?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Can I withdraw my money on Bitconnect even as their lending wallet is not working?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Unfortunately Bitconnect is a legend meme for today..

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I ' ve been thinking about investments , but I ' m very concerned about his past and all the new scandals that come out for the people who promote it on youtube and it seems super shady that there is a guarantee for money and sounds like exaggerated ponzi

what does this mean?

you're considering something related to the team that came up with this and you haven't immediately dismissed it? thousands of pages, articles and videos about the absolute con this was and you're yet to be convinced?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Is the project really not going to start again? Luckily I did not invest bitconnect, I really feel lucky. The project party should return the investor's investment.

Lmao. No one knows who the project head or ran the show
They have all scammed long ago... its like expecting a thief to return the stolen money
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Is the project really not going to start again? Luckily I did not invest bitconnect, I really feel lucky. The project party should return the investor's investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I lost a lot of money in Bitconnect , but I wonder what it 's like right now , there 's no explanation or news , is there a charge against bitconnect thieves in the US or the UK ?

doubt it......

but then again, you never know....

maybe a few years down the line we'll hear that the heads of Bitconnrekt got arrested.

Anyone knows what happened to the Mr Satish guy? He was one of the head promoters it seems.

Also Glenn seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I ' ve been thinking about investments , but I ' m very concerned about his past and all the new scandals that come out for the people who promote it on youtube and it seems super shady that there is a guarantee for money and sounds like exaggerated ponzi
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I lost a lot of money in Bitconnect , but I wonder what it 's like right now , there 's no explanation or news , is there a charge against bitconnect thieves in the US or the UK ?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Any exchange listing this coin cannot be trusted!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
https://twitter.com/crypto_bobby/status/998872865062744065

truly amazing that this has any nominal value. that means someone somewhere out there is actually still buying it from someone.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
https://imgur.com/gallery/Q8Q7uL4 (must watch)>

"I'm the BitConnect Genie and am here to grant you three wishes."

There are not any wishes to change the bitconnect at the moment and even if it is alive again then it will scam all investors in another way .
No projects can pay you a big interest for a month(30%-40%) so this is only a ponzi scheme as well.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
https://imgur.com/gallery/Q8Q7uL4 (must watch)>

"I'm the BitConnect Genie and am here to grant you three wishes."
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Bitconnect looks like a real hoax. There is no record of transactions.Is there no room for the project to turn over?
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
 There are many other projects that are with a good purpose and have honest devs and great community. I know because I know one of such good coins and it's a privacy coin too. I am a living testimony about it. Good day/night to all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Those who didnt sell at $45, $10, $5, $1
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
As far as I heard, the project is closed. Investors lost all their investments. Well, dear experience for them, but for the knowledge you have to pay ... They wanted quick and simple money and it turned out the opposite ... I immediately believed that this project was a scam.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Don't be fooled again by this team, they are promoting their next scam project, the BitconnectX, don't dare to invest to this new scam project from the same team, eventhough they are going to repay you with their tokens, it will not enough to compensate your investments because due to dishonesty, their tokens are going to dip in terms of pricing and you will not get the equivalent of your investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Lol :'D

I was thinking he has retuened... Havent seen him in a while

He should do some more presentations... His videos were one of the main reasons for the huge bull run
Pages:
Jump to: