Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 291. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Hi!
How to open my account if I lose my cellphone with 2 Factor Authenticator?

Nobody can answer?? Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
questions:

how does the staking work ? i have some bcc in my online bcc wallet. Should i do something. What are the rewards for staking?

Do you own the trade bot technology , how does it work. You have the name of one of your top engeneers on this project ?

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

How does this not sound too good to be true? You get 8% a month for doing nothing but syncing a wallet? Once the whole world catches on to BCC no one will even have to work anymore, lol.

Almost can't believe how this coin is still alive.
Well it is true. It may not last, but the returns are real, at least for now. Ride the train while it's still running! Don't look a gift horse, and all that.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
questions:

how does the staking work ? i have some bcc in my online bcc wallet. Should i do something. What are the rewards for staking?

Do you own the trade bot technology , how does it work. You have the name of one of your top engeneers on this project ?

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

How does this not sound too good to be true? You get 8% a month for doing nothing but syncing a wallet? Once the whole world catches on to BCC no one will even have to work anymore, lol.

They are going to be a year old so I'm sure you will go crazy once they reach in their second year, where have you been all this time that Bitconnectcoin is building their project, check their youtube channel and all the questions will be answered.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
questions:

You have to download the wallet to your laptop / desktop.  That is the wallet that stakes.  To stake, you will receive your coins every 15 days.  Your wallet must be unlocked in order to stake and receive. Right now i think you receive 8% a month.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone want a free sun?

http://ownmyplanet.com/stratether-initiative

http://ownmyplanet.com/

take a Break from all the ICO's and support Crypto in a different way
Activity: 162
Just took a 10k loan, will enjoy my daily profits, and if it turns out a scam i don't give a shit. Remember, invest what you can afford to lose  Grin

Awesome for you my man enjoy your profits long live BCC
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Do you have to leave the computer on and running the wallet to stake?

Nope you can just do it every 15 days if you want. Let it sync and catch up, unlock your wallet and that's it.
Do you have to leave the computer on and running the wallet to stake?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
questions:

Activity: 139
Hi!
How to open my account if I lose my cellphone with 2 Factor Authenticator?
Activity: 434
Just took a 10k loan, will enjoy my daily profits, and if it turns out a scam i don't give a shit. Remember, invest what you can afford to lose  Grin
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
This is not Bitcoin Cash. This is Bitconnect Coin. I just want people to know this so they are not confusing themselves with the newly forked coin called Bitcoin Cash.

I think people from Bitcoincash do not know the existence of Bitconnectcoin, because if they knew they will not use that ticker,now they are having problem because their supporters are directed to Bitconnectcoin which is advantageous to Bitconnectcoin.
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
Feel free to use my website for easiest instruction for non crypto people that want to invest in this coin.

http://jravago.com/howtoinvestbcc

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1
https://youtu.be/9wPdfS0muYM

New BitConnect Spreadsheet.

Let me know what you guys think.

-Nathan
Activity: 216
questions:

Activity: 9
Feel free to check out my latest BitConnect update video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLH4KqW_sM0
Why does the Bitconnect exchange not have KYC?  Roll Eyes
They don't accept or distribute fiat. No need.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I wanted BCC to be added to poloniex. But apparently this does not seem possible at the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Can I confirm if BCC is BCH - I was a little lost about the whole process.

I have 335 BCC and the price is around $76.00 but the price of BCH is around $230.00.

Can I get more information from somewhere to where it clearly shows the differences.

No, bcc is different from bch. Lmao
Activity: 145
www.bitconnectcoin.co
So did you guys got your Bitcoin Cash in your account from Bitconnect? I think they only can give you guys when the BCH is open for deposits and withdrawals on other exchanges, so they can buy elsewhere and put it on the Bitconnect fake exchange. Bitconnect can't distribute BCH to their users  because they don't have it. With fake BTC on the fake exchange platform doesn't get you Bitcoin Cash after fork, so that means they need to buy it somewhere. With this rate you guys get nothng until other exchanges are open for deposit and withdrawals for BCH. That could take a while. It's already 3rd day of fork and nothing has done by Bitconnect. Don't you think its weird all other exchanges that supported the fork already gave their users their BCH and you guys not? If you still believe it's not a pyramid scheme then you are to greedy and mislead by this huge scam

Also note: Why Bitconnect havent promote in China? In China you get executed for fraude, go figure out.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Distribution

If you held bitcoin on Bitconnect bitcoin wallet during 1st august forking, your Bitcoin Cash(BCH) wallet balance is credited same amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCH). The ticker symbol BCC is already in use on our platform by BitConnect Coin (BCC), we use this token referred to as BCH on our Platform.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is distributed to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet. Deposit/Withdrawal of BCH is expected to be done soon as possible.

BitConnect will monitor the BCH price and network stability and assess the viability of opening trading of BCH token.

We would like to inform our community members that we have resume Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal service and Exchange platform.

We would like to thank all our Bitconnect Community Members for their patience and understanding.

The Team

Bitconnect
Jump to: