Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 293. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.

Yeah this is def a pyramid scheme here.
Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.

If a service has a real value for a market it can't be categorized as a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 280
I can't run the miner could you please help me ? the correct line in RunMe

and one more question pools work?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
U getting paid small percentage from your own money, when that runs out, you getting paid small % from next person investing. Thats how ponzi scripts works.

Crypto hyip investment.
Just be carefull, know your Risk and do your Research or you might end up getting rekt.
are you trying to introduce something else hahahaah i know you guys
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

Crypto hyip investment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
People are just happy to be getting paid at this point.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
For those who have not received the newsletter about the delayed response of their support system
here is a part of the newsletter.

We apologize for the delayed response of your support requests from our BitConnect support system.

We have lots of pending support requests that we need to answer.

We are answering all the requests depending on your issues because we believe in personalised support when resolving issues.

Some users may not receive an immediate response from us, we apologize for this delay and we will answer your requests as soon as we can.

Most Frequently asked questions of Bitconnect Users are as follows, we hope this information will help you.

1. Will I receive lending profit from 31st July to 3rd August?

We will temporarily suspend Bitcoin deposit/withdrawal and trading service on 31st July to 1st August 2017. We may allow Bitconnect lending service to work normally along with the daily interest payments.

2. I have already invested $20,000. When will I receive information about venue and date?

Congratulations to the members who have already qualified for the annual ceremony. We will update all the information about the event venue, the date and about hotel and travelling expenses in the second week of August 2017.

The Team

Bitconnect
Activity: 182
The value of this token 'might' be real only if you hold it on other exchange than BCC, like nova - it can be traded there so it holds there 'value', when you top up BCC exchange - it's where the scam starts I guess. So in real it has 10-25BTC vol not 500-1000vol like it says on the internal exchange.

I invested $ 1800 I will soon make 50000$   Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy    Sign up here https://bitconnect.co/?ref=vantim1989

Ok. I invested 1$ and soon will make 10000000000$$ Grin Grin. Just sign up here [give ref link to shady bussiness].

What he is saying is not false, if you don't go on the BCC exchange there is no risk to be scammed. One of the exceptional crypto money that go higher and higher since the beginning. It's maybe a bit too late to invest now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
run as administrator or Turn off your antivirus then reinstall your wallet.
Good luck!
Thanks. I did as you said, that didn't do it.
Activity: 35
BitConnect explained - why it's NOT a scam:

Says the n00b account scammer lol.

Cheers, Julian (aka hes a scammer and this is a ponzi scheme)

Have you at least looked at what I have written? No! Why bother, right? I'm stating clearly, that there is a scheme - the difference is, that it's a very clever one! I've seen many of these and trust me - none have ever "computed" that well. I'm not saying the founders won't run away with our money - I'm saying, that if the foundations are so concrete, it will stay on the market much, much longer and the probability of anybody running away is just much lower. Now judge by yourself - it's a world of free choice, right?

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I get the following error when I try to start by BitConnect wallet. How do I fix this?
I have backed up all of the data files.

run as administrator or Turn off your antivirus then reinstall your wallet.
Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I get the following error when I try to start by BitConnect wallet. How do I fix this?
I have backed up all of the data files.

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

Says the n00b account scammer lol.

Cheers, Julian (aka hes a scammer and this is a ponzi scheme)
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Is it possible, that the coin offering such a crazy ROI (return of investment) is not a scam?

No.

Did people, that invested in BitConnect and the associated lending business, get back the money they invested in and also get the advertised returns?

Yes, so far. That proves nothing. All Ponzi scams pay out at first.

Is BitConnect a pyramid / ponzi scheme?

Yes.

How a hell is Bitconnect able to not only pay all those interests but also pay such high referral commisions?!

They'll have to use money from new investors to cover payments to old ones.

If you think that income from staking (8% per month, and falling over time) can indefinitely cover interest payments on loans (1% per day, which most victims reinvest, compounding the required returns exponentially) then you aren't thinking straight.
Activity: 35

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/

You will find there the answers for the following questions:

Is it possible, that the coin offering such a crazy ROI (return of investment) is not a scam?

Did people, that invested in BitConnect and the associated lending business, get back the money they invested in and also get the advertised returns?

Is BitConnect a pyramid / ponzi scheme?

How a hell is Bitconnect able to not only pay all those interests but also pay such high referral commisions?!

If you like that article, join my network using this link!: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=Airstriker

Cheers, Julian
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
What miner to use for AMD GPU's?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
I don't know why people keep posting negative things about Bitconnect

I think it's because of things like this, in the post right after yours:

the best part is the lending program which pays you almost or if not more than 1% daily on your returns

Anyone who says they will pay you almost or if not more than 1% daily returns is trying to scam you.
Activity: 217
I dont know guys, BitConnect has been hands down the best program out there to earn extra Bitcoin. Everyone will always have their own opinion weather its a scam or ponzi but the truth of the matter is is that BitConnect is paying and its paying well. Growing at an enormous rate. BCC team working to keep development of the coin going. I personally am backing BitConnect coin. I can see major value in the future with the implementation of a BCC debit card. They have great marketing and advertisements. And obviously the best part is the lending program which pays you almost or if not more than 1% daily on your returns. Weather it truly is trading bots behind the scenes using your money to profit from Bitcoin volatility or not has yet to really be unveiled. But I gotta say if your looking to grow your Bitcoins over a mid-long term timeframe this program can help you out.

Heres my latest progress video on my BitConnect adventrue!  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w82pZPSdui0[/flash]

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=CyrptoChron

Out of curiosity, how can you simply dismiss all the evidence that it is a ponzi? Evidence is not an opinion, it is reality. Here's what I've posted before:

Who is Satao Nakamoto?  He is apparently the lead developer of this platform, yet we have next to nothing on him. Not even a LinkedIn profile or even a photo of him on his Facebook. Who are the other developers?
Where is the whitepaper? Is it so proprietary that it can't be released?
Where is the money everyone is making coming from? Supposedly you make money by staking it with a "volatility bot" that makes money through some sort of algorithmic trading program. Where is the volatility program arbitraging its earnings from? What exchange is it trading on?
How is there never a loss? You make money every single day, there's never a day where you lose money.
Why do they need their own coin? You don't need a coin to run a trading bot. Especially since they claim to be trading the BTC/USD pair, they should be staking BTC not their own BCC coin.
Is there any independent information worth verifying?
Would Bitconnect allow an independent third-party financial audit from a firm like Friedman LLP who recently audited Bitfinex?
Who's the CEO of Bitconnect.
Here's Yuris Prasetya, part of Bitconnect's team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxLbvD-734 Here he's promoting OneCoin, which was recently declared a Ponzi scheme by Indian authorities. Why should we believe he's not trying to promote a new ponzi?

The SEC recently declared all these ICOs to be regulated securities. While I am no expert on the topic, I'm pretty sure when they look into Bitconnect, and they will, enforcement actions will be coming. Alexa rankings today indicate 19.4% of users come from the US, more than any other country. Bitconnect may be located in Indonesia where they don't have jurisdiction, but there are actions that can be taken. Bitconnect.co servers are located in San Francisco. Andriod and iOS apps are marketed to US consumers. If a US based exchange wants to list a coin, the coin will have to comply with US security laws. If you want to run a pool, you will have to comply with US security law. There's no reason the SEC can't coordinate with foreign agencies to obtain compliance. There are probably far more things that can be done.

My point is, this total lack of transparency will never fly with the SEC. Once the SEC takes action against Bitconnect or even issues an advisory, it is all over.

Since day one so many people are predicting Bitconnectcoin will die a natural death and  authorities will clamp this coin down it did not happen and those who predicted that, are nowhere to be found in this thread  Bitconnectcoin is now heading in their 1st year and onwards to the top 5

So many people are thinking this is a legit coin and still can't believe irrefutable facts even when thrown right in front of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Crypto + MLM + Money game. I think  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I dont know guys, BitConnect has been hands down the best program out there to earn extra Bitcoin. Everyone will always have their own opinion weather its a scam or ponzi but the truth of the matter is is that BitConnect is paying and its paying well. Growing at an enormous rate. BCC team working to keep development of the coin going. I personally am backing BitConnect coin. I can see major value in the future with the implementation of a BCC debit card. They have great marketing and advertisements. And obviously the best part is the lending program which pays you almost or if not more than 1% daily on your returns. Weather it truly is trading bots behind the scenes using your money to profit from Bitcoin volatility or not has yet to really be unveiled. But I gotta say if your looking to grow your Bitcoins over a mid-long term timeframe this program can help you out.

Heres my latest progress video on my BitConnect adventrue!  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w82pZPSdui0[/flash]

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=CyrptoChron

Out of curiosity, how can you simply dismiss all the evidence that it is a ponzi? Evidence is not an opinion, it is reality. Here's what I've posted before:

Who is Satao Nakamoto?  He is apparently the lead developer of this platform, yet we have next to nothing on him. Not even a LinkedIn profile or even a photo of him on his Facebook. Who are the other developers?
Where is the whitepaper? Is it so proprietary that it can't be released?
Where is the money everyone is making coming from? Supposedly you make money by staking it with a "volatility bot" that makes money through some sort of algorithmic trading program. Where is the volatility program arbitraging its earnings from? What exchange is it trading on?
How is there never a loss? You make money every single day, there's never a day where you lose money.
Why do they need their own coin? You don't need a coin to run a trading bot. Especially since they claim to be trading the BTC/USD pair, they should be staking BTC not their own BCC coin.
Is there any independent information worth verifying?
Would Bitconnect allow an independent third-party financial audit from a firm like Friedman LLP who recently audited Bitfinex?
Who's the CEO of Bitconnect.
Here's Yuris Prasetya, part of Bitconnect's team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVxLbvD-734 Here he's promoting OneCoin, which was recently declared a Ponzi scheme by Indian authorities. Why should we believe he's not trying to promote a new ponzi?

The SEC recently declared all these ICOs to be regulated securities. While I am no expert on the topic, I'm pretty sure when they look into Bitconnect, and they will, enforcement actions will be coming. Alexa rankings today indicate 19.4% of users come from the US, more than any other country. Bitconnect may be located in Indonesia where they don't have jurisdiction, but there are actions that can be taken. Bitconnect.co servers are located in San Francisco. Andriod and iOS apps are marketed to US consumers. If a US based exchange wants to list a coin, the coin will have to comply with US security laws. If you want to run a pool, you will have to comply with US security law. There's no reason the SEC can't coordinate with foreign agencies to obtain compliance. There are probably far more things that can be done.

My point is, this total lack of transparency will never fly with the SEC. Once the SEC takes action against Bitconnect or even issues an advisory, it is all over.

Since day one so many people are predicting Bitconnectcoin will die a natural death and  authorities will clamp this coin down it did not happen and those who predicted that, are nowhere to be found in this thread  Bitconnectcoin is now heading in their 1st year and onwards to the top 5
Jump to: