Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 326. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Suddenly the problem wwhith wallet...
MinGV Runtime Assertion
src\kernel.cpp line 368
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
when BCC will add on other big exchanges?
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I would like to invest on BitConnect but I don't know much about the investment program.
Firstly, what is the minimum deposit for investment?
Secondly, can I load any amount of BTC to buy BCC without investing the coin?
Thirdly, after investing in the platform, can I withdraw my Initial deposit anytime or is only the profit I can withdraw?
Fourthly, how many days money back guarantee. I mean d initial deposit. (similar to third question)

Hop to get help.

I will give you my experience so far with this platform, I don't think there is a minimum BTC amount to deposit, you can buy any amount of BCC and just have it sitting in your account without lending it, if you lend any BCC then there are a minimum number of days during which the BCC are held, the holding period is determined by how much $$ worth of BCC you are lending, the average interest rates for lending appear to be quite good, hope that helps,
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I would like to invest on BitConnect but I don't know much about the investment program.
Firstly, what is the minimum deposit for investment?
Secondly, can I load any amount of BTC to buy BCC without investing the coin?
Thirdly, after investing in the platform, can I withdraw my Initial deposit anytime or is only the profit I can withdraw?
Fourthly, how many days money back guarantee. I mean d initial deposit. (similar to third question)

Hop to get help.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Still a zero balance! When the problem is solved with the exchange?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
when the coin is at https://poloniex.com Huh?!!!
Activity: 10
Thank you. I was able to withdraw the correct amount finally.

I suggest that you work on your communication. Having a user's balance show 0 for hours without any notice or contact is not a good idea. Even a quick reply to my support ticket (which still hasn't been replied to, btw) would have gone a long way to assuring me that everything was cool.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Bitconnect team manually verifying  transaction, This issue will be solved  within few hours and we will update here.

Thanks for updating all the issues when it arises,Bitconectcoin is now gaining ground and your presence here on your official thread is a good development hopefully bitconnectoin is on the right track and investors will make a profit,we still look forward to see your coin on Yobit.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I like your trading bot idea. I hope to see this one making some profit  Smiley
Activity: 145
www.bitconnectcoin.co

Bitconnect team manually verifying  transaction, This issue will be solved  within few hours and we will update here.
Okay. The correct amount has been returned to my wallet. However, when I try to withdraw it, I get an error.
Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first..
What does this mean? Forgive me if I'm anxious to get my BTC off of the exchange as fast as humanly possible.
I'm checking it right now. I had .43 BTC and now I have 0.00075531 BTC. So, no it's not fixed!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Sorry for Inconvenience,

Today few hour ago, Due to some technical issues Bitconnect server went down,
Bitconnect team have solved the issues and everything is working normal now,

Please check bitconnect account and BCC EXCHANGE platform-https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

Ok, dev, please don't do that mistake next time, I even thought I was scammed by BCC, fortunately it comes back, so many ppl cursed this project, you need to do something to prove you are legit.
www.bitconnectcoin.co
Sorry for the Inconvenience,

Today few hour ago, Due to some technical issues Bitconnect server went down,
Bitconnect team solved the issue and everything is working normal now,

Please check bitconnect account and BCC EXCHANGE platform-https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC
Update. No response from support about the disappearing BTC on their exchange. Called their phone number and when I explained my situation, he hung up on me. Called back. He realized it was me again. Hung up again. DON'T SEND ANY BTC TO THE EXCHANGE.
Same here. Traded BCC for BTC and both balances now show 0. Exchange is definitely not working.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Linux and Windows Bitconnect desktop wallet launching with new design layout

››› Windows  • Linux ‹‹‹

A “BitConnect wallet” is basically the BitConnect Coin Account, which allows you to receive BitConnect Coin, store them, and then send them to others as well as to hold bitconnect coins in your Bitconnect desktop wallet for PoS minting and earn interest as per Bitconnect coin algorithm.

Bitconnect Wallet Setup Guide

Windows

- Download bitconnect coin wallet from GitHub

- Click here,  To take backup of old wallet.dat file

-  Click here, To Install new bitconnect wallet

-  Click here , To Restore your wallet backup in new wallet

- Restart bitconnect wallet

Linux

- Open linux terminal and go to destination path of downloaded directory

- Unzip the wallets files using command unzip wallet_file.zip -d destination_folder.

- Execute the wallet file using command ./bitconnect-linux-qt

- You can now send and receive BitConnect Coin directly from BitConnect Desktop Wallet and also use this wallet to stake BitConnect Coin.

Where are all those FUDsters calling this project a scam, to be sincere I'm really surprise this project survive the FUD and the development team seems to be committed to the project. I can't blame investors because the development team didn't managed their communication link very well and this is an area for them to improve, that is why  I love Dash and Stratis team
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
with such capacity and such complexity will soon not who does not receive !!!!!!!!!!
http://prntscr.com/e4coyb
http://prntscr.com/e4cp1t
www.bitconnectcoin.co
Linux and Windows Bitconnect desktop wallet launching with new design layout

››› Windows  • Linux ‹‹‹

A “BitConnect wallet” is basically the BitConnect Coin Account, which allows you to receive BitConnect Coin, store them, and then send them to others as well as to hold bitconnect coins in your Bitconnect desktop wallet for PoS minting and earn interest as per Bitconnect coin algorithm.

Bitconnect Wallet Setup Guide

Windows

- Click here,  To take backup of old wallet.dat file

-  Click here, To Install new bitconnect wallet

-  Click here , To Restore your wallet backup in new wallet

- Restart bitconnect wallet

Linux

- Open linux terminal and go to destination path of downloaded directory

- Unzip the wallets files using command unzip wallet_file.zip -d destination_folder.

- Execute the wallet file using command ./bitconnect-linux-qt

- You can now send and receive BitConnect Coin directly from BitConnect Desktop Wallet and also use this wallet to stake BitConnect Coin.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I can't believe the price will survive the FUD suffered on this forum, for some days now the price has been increasing steady. I just hope that this time it is for real and will be able to sustain the gain.
Jump to: