Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 327. (Read 384600 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Check out their latest updates got it from their twitter updates
BCC on http://coingain.com/coins?page=2  and https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

so far the price is increasing from $0.16 to %0.46 I hope they can still keep up and and hopefully it will get back to it's old price of $1 or more
well, expect prices could rise in the price of ico. may even be higher, if listed on major exchanges.

I also hope that it will happen,price is rising although still far from the ico price but there 75th rankings in the coinmarketcap is a good indicator hopefully in the next few weeks we will see a new price much higher than where it is now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501

so far the price is increasing from $0.16 to %0.46 I hope they can still keep up and and hopefully it will get back to it's old price of $1 or more
well, expect prices could rise in the price of ico. may even be higher, if listed on major exchanges.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250

It is difficult to keep the price at that level, you know bitcoin is going up again, there will be some dump on BCC, I doubt this coin will go up because ICO token sold too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

I think the Ann title should be changed, the ICO has ended since and this is giving people mis-information unless the OP is not active here again

You are right, ICO has been ended for some time, with cureent title people feel been fooled, actually they need to update the OP and title after ICO ended, although it costs not long time.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think the Ann title should be changed, the ICO has ended since and this is giving people mis-information unless the OP is not active here again
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Now im pretty sure about this coin will raise price in future due to Determines, Affects, and Influences
In short, the system is designed in a way to self regulate bitconnect ecosystem which creates wealth in entire bitconnect community in near future
thanks bcc
https://bitconnect.co/bitconnect-learning/1/what-is-bitconnect/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

and so the scam continues? even with all the warnings i guess we all can't stop them still.

thanks for that, at that average interest rate the return over 365 days would be over 6 x times !! is that realistic do you think ? What are the risks with this investment ? only that the value of BTC and/or BCC goes down in that period, is there any other risk ?

When lending BCC on the platform is each lending transaction in the account counted distinctly separate or are the total amount of BCC from many lending transactions added together to determine the total balance and thus the length of the 'deposit period' in days and the value of % interest accruing ?

Dont dig too deep. You may not like what you find.

i haven't gone that far to figure its a very suspicious ICO and yet you really thought of digging too deep to it. it doesn't even need a common sense to learn all these scammy stuff.  wake up!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
thanks for that, at that average interest rate the return over 365 days would be over 6 x times !! is that realistic do you think ? What are the risks with this investment ? only that the value of BTC and/or BCC goes down in that period, is there any other risk ?

When lending BCC on the platform is each lending transaction in the account counted distinctly separate or are the total amount of BCC from many lending transactions added together to determine the total balance and thus the length of the 'deposit period' in days and the value of % interest accruing ?

Dont dig too deep. You may not like what you find.
Activity: 315
Have now set up an account and deposited some BTC and in the process of buying BCC, the website looks very good compared to some I've seen, quite professional.

So if I lend BCC does it have to be for the minimum number of days ie. 299 days in the case of $1000 worth of BCC or less ?

Yes that is correct. Your initial capital will be locked in for 299 days and you get anywhere between 0% - 5% per day. I am averaging at around 0.5% per day.

Soon on BITTREX  Grin

what is it going to happen? if so maybe the price will slowly rise for now

Is the Bittrex listing in days or weeks ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Soon on BITTREX  Grin

what is it going to happen? if so maybe the price will slowly rise for now
Have now set up an account and deposited some BTC and in the process of buying BCC, the website looks very good compared to some I've seen, quite professional.

So if I lend BCC does it have to be for the minimum number of days ie. 299 days in the case of $1000 worth of BCC or less ?

Yes that is correct. Your initial capital will be locked in for 299 days and you get anywhere between 0% - 5% per day. I am averaging at around 0.5% per day.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Official BitConnect Coin Minning pool release HuhHuh??!!!!!!!!!!!
will the price the same as in ICO is the question

No one knows, the price is low right now, investors hope it can hit ICO price again, but it needs more confidence after many people accused this project was scam. However, OP came to post update, I assume this one is legit.
why write platform lending what credit and for whom is not clear
And someone who lends it is absolutely not clear Grin
will the price the same as in ICO is the question
​​BitConnect- A self regulated Financial system

What Determines, Affects, and Influences BitConnect coin Price and BitConnect ecosystem?

BitConnect Coin price is a perceived regard for its supply and demand features designed during bitconnect coin algorithm along with bitconnect lending platform. The future value of BitConnect Coin is a result of many aspects coin supply mining and minting algorithm, BitConnect community network, and its features. This guide discusses the most important factors that lead its users to consider BitConnect coin to be valuable as of now and in near future.

BCC Coin Specifications:
Maximum coin supply: 28 millions

Current available supply: 5 millions

Fresh New supply: Adding 23 million more via BCC mining (2.6 million) and BCC minting (20.4 million) over the time and its purely dependent on public demand.

Supply and Demand

The general answer to “why bitconnect coin valuable in terms of price?” is “supply and demand”. Price discovery occurs at the meeting point between demand from buyers and supply of sellers.

Following demand and supply model will create wealth in BitConnect ecosystem as a whole.

There are 3 channels in use to self-regulate the ecosystem:

1. COIN SUPPLY CHANNEL( Supply fresh new coins to the bitconnect ecosystem)

BCC Mining
: Total 2.6 million BCC will mine through miners. BCC mining will continue for 1 year with 10 BCC generated every 2 minutes.

BCC Staking: Total 20.4 million Coins will supply through BCC Staking

BCC minting will continue until all possible BCC come in to existence and its 28 millions. The minting new coin commence as following interest rate:

1st 6 months: 60% (10% per month)

2nd 6 months: 50% (8% per month)

3rd 6 months: 40% (7% per month)

4th 6 months: 30% (5% per month)

5th 6 months: 20% (3% per month)

6th 6 months: 10% (1.4 per month and ongoing)

Remember: Minimum Stake Age is 15 Days which means you require to hold BCC minimum for 15 days to start receiving minting blocks. The frequency receiving blocks depends on your stake weight.

2. COIN DEMAND CHANNEL (Creates demand in the ecosystem)
BitConnect lending platform

BCC Staking

3. COIN DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
( Coin Distribution and price discovery occurs at this point)
BCC trading on exchange platforms

OTC trades

BitConnect Investment Opportunities
1. Invest in Coin Supply channel to mint new coins. The earnings are variable according to BCC mining difficulties.

2. Invest in Coin demand channel by BCC lending or BCC staking. The earnings are variable but steady return with capital security.

3. Invest in Coin distribution channel by trading BCC on exchange platform. The earnings are high with associated risk.

Why BCC price and BitConnect ecosystem will show upward movement over the time?
The coin supply channel has fixed steady supply of new coins, where coin demand channel is more strong and will take over the supply channel with more community members join in bitconnect ecosystem and lend or stake their BCC.

In short, the system is designed in a way to self regulate bitconnect ecosystem which creates wealth in entire bitconnect community in near future.

Nice update, many people suspect BCC is scam, but after I seeing your update, I think your coin is very legit, and hope like other guy said, bittrex will list BCC.
Jump to: