Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 354. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Like wow...nobody saw that coming...

Guess they needed more than 12.7 BTC...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
BitConnect Coin ICO extended for another 10 days.
visit here- https://bitconnectcoin.co/press-release/76/BitConnect-Coin-ICO-Extended-for-another-10-days

the news is not good, because look at the btc is collected very pretty. why be extended? I'm very impatient to sell BCC
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
www.bitconnectcoin.co
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@Romiraz362,
Thanks,

I can't send PM because of PM 1hr limit.

I will contact you after one hour...

Thanks for BCC trading.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
People are messaging me asking if I would like to buy their Bitconnect coins for half the ICO price.... um why are you even selling them at half the price you bought in at ? It seems like a fair few people want to just unload their bags and go.

im just kidding  Cheesy

no offense

Why would you be kidding in trying to make a sale? There's no gain of any sort, and you don't benefit at all. This seems quite unusual.

i have a motive but i can't tell you what is that Grin Cheesy, one thing clear is I don't have any plan to steal penny from anybody, anyway you don't get harmed at all

I think i can get you motive of giving  the sale of coins is you wanted to know the market response for this coin whether their is any buyers or sellers. Not a bad idea
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
People are messaging me asking if I would like to buy their Bitconnect coins for half the ICO price.... um why are you even selling them at half the price you bought in at ? It seems like a fair few people want to just unload their bags and go.

im just kidding  Cheesy

no offense

Why would you be kidding in trying to make a sale? There's no gain of any sort, and you don't benefit at all. This seems quite unusual.

i have a motive but i can't tell you what is that Grin Cheesy, one thing clear is I don't have any plan to steal penny from anybody, anyway you don't get harmed at all
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
--snipped
Agreed. Sometimes it's hard for foreigners to come onto this forum. However, with that given, when posting in the forum boards outside of the local ones, I think it's fair to assume that English should be used regardless of the translation. No one wants language to act as a barrier, so for the quickest method, it's best to stick to the rules, IMO.
Yep. I couldn't understand half of the previous page. not everyone's got the time to use google translate you know.
And duh, if you can't be bothered to post in english then please stick to your local threads. No offense, but it's just adding to the clutter around here.

im just kidding  Cheesy

no offense

I don't understand either. What's there to give offense? Unless there was some kind of other motive?  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

im just kidding  Cheesy

no offense

Merit: 504

im just kidding  Cheesy

no offense
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Is there a wallet for bitconnect for android? If theres available, could you give me the link. My pc is toasted and not working anymore.
If theres not. Hope the devs make one.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

I am pretty sure this is his own personal windows wallet that he compiled and is just waiting for the "Dev" to purchase it from him then everyone can have at it, most new coins windows wallets are containing viruses and or trojans even with clean scans.... you can't trust anyone these days.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
maybe DEV will GO SO THINK about WHAT the FUCK I 1200BTC FUCK ME with THIS COIN I LIKE NAVARA AND WELL
BOЗMOЖHO ДEB ПOCTУПИT TAК ПOДУMAET ЧTO XУЛИ У MEHЯ 1200BTC HA XУЙ MHE ЭTA MOHETA Я MOЛ HABAPИЛCЯ И XOPOШO
A мoжeт дeв зaмyтит мeгaпaмп нa этy cyммy и ты кyпиш ceбe нoвyю фepмy?
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
use English for discussion here mr"full member"
let all understand
We have liberalism and democracy isn't it?Huh?!
Yes, it is true! but all existing corridors or places respectively. If you are already a full member, you probably already know about the rules here in this bitcointalk
do not get excited just awful translators translate and the meaning of the words is lost. It is necessary to understand  Smiley
I can show you the translation from English into Russian your hair will follow
okay I don't have time to translate your language Smiley
om TELOLET OM TELOLET Grin Grin
legendary
Merit: 1039
maybe DEV will GO SO THINK about WHAT the FUCK I 1200BTC FUCK ME with THIS COIN I LIKE NAVARA AND WELL
BOЗMOЖHO ДEB ПOCTУПИT TAК ПOДУMAET ЧTO XУЛИ У MEHЯ 1200BTC HA XУЙ MHE ЭTA MOHETA Я MOЛ HABAPИЛCЯ И XOPOШO
let all understand
Yes, it is true! but all existing corridors or places respectively. If you are already a full member, you probably already know about the rules here in this bitcointalk
do not get excited just awful translators translate and the meaning of the words is lost. It is necessary to understand  Smiley

Agreed. Sometimes it's hard for foreigners to come onto this forum. However, with that given, when posting in the forum boards outside of the local ones, I think it's fair to assume that English should be used regardless of the translation. No one wants language to act as a barrier, so for the quickest method, it's best to stick to the rules, IMO.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
let all understand
do not get excited just awful translators translate and the meaning of the words is lost. It is necessary to understand  Smiley
I can show you the translation from English into Russian your hair will follow
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
let all understand
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
let all understand

This is exactly why you must use English in the forum, this way everyone can participate to the discussion, and this is the base of every democracy.
By the way,
Best project in town now.
I will try to invest in this , I was already scammed by mandica for 3.4 btc.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17337723

How could you decently invest 3.4 btc in a project ? even if i invest i wont throw more than 1 btc, and only in a project where i know very well the dev.
Here is what the heck to sell these coins I can't this is bad Angry Angry Angry Angry
Jump to: