Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 356. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
How may i buy the BCC?

I am really interested in bitconnect coin and i want to buy BCC of 10BTC but i don't know HOW and WHERE i can buy BCC?

Please help me.

Hello you can you here you have full 24 hours to buy after that you can buy it on exchanges and the price could be much higher than the ico,be sure to download the wallet and you can also mine Bitconnectcoin too as they already have a pool for Bitconnectcoin.

Thanks for help!
Check private message !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like lot people want to sell BCC even it's not yet get listed on exchange Grin
You are right sir  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink

I love it !! Dev please prepare big big power pump when BCC get in Bittrex!! Grin Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
How may i buy the BCC?

I am really interested in bitconnect coin and i want to buy BCC of 10BTC but i don't know HOW and WHERE i can buy BCC?

Please help me.

Hello you can you here you have full 24 hours to buy after that you can buy it on exchanges and the price could be much higher than the ico,be sure to download the wallet and you can also mine Bitconnectcoin too as they already have a pool for Bitconnectcoin.

Thanks for help!

looks like lot people want to sell BCC even it's not yet get listed on exchange Grin
You are right sir  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
How may i buy the BCC?

Please help me.

Thanks for help!

How may i buy the BCC?

Please help me.

Thanks for help!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So do you buy this coin's ICO on Bittrex like what the OP states ? I only observed the top half and as soon as it said Bittrex I was like "What Really ?" are they really listing this coin as an ICO on there or is that just hype and you have to purchase elsewhere ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How may i buy the BCC?

Please help me.

Thanks for help!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How may i buy the BCC?

Please help me.
I told you in PM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How may i buy the BCC?

Please help me.
Very Good Crypto Currency start with over 1kBTC collected, i guess the price will be 5 times of ICO price on first day listing Cheesy

come come lets buy some more
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Its really good to be in this community. Goodluck and more power bitconnect!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
How did this coin raise over 1k BTC without escrow? I'm very confused. Is it scam?

Well good promotion and ready site,there are some coin that do not held an escrow,this is some of the exception but they still manage to pulls through,I think investors the seriousness of their project,matter of fact this is a very hard time to launch an ico ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't know how the team manage to pull this but with all the FUD that surround this project I will say they've done extremely well to be able to raise over 1000BTC.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
How did this coin raise over 1k BTC without escrow? I'm very confused. Is it scam?
Dev prepare the exchange and a very powerful pump !!!!!!!!! Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
http://ypool.ga/bcc/ coins not come on the wallet  Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(106 coins did not come
you try to contact the admin mining pool, maybe he can help
because it could be late submissions or dispute
Something's not right here who needs that when ICO has a pool  Huh Huh Huh
Чтo тo здecь нe тaк кaмy нyжнo этo ICO кoгдa ecть бacceйн Huh Huh Huh
http://ypool.ga/bcc/ coins not come on the wallet  Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(106 coins did not come
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I didn't even see this until just now. Looking at the roadmap and layout I don't see anything special to get 1200BTC in ICO. Maybe I'm missing something here.  Huh

You did not miss anything. I don't see anything special or new either. It is a typical shitcoin for quick and easy money. I know many other ICOs dev and friends put in 80+% BTCs for ICO, targeting the other ignorant people to feed them the rest 20%. Not a bad "investment" anyway for them to collect quick money Grin

To late to post negative here,the project is now rolling ,you need to do a lot of back read to see it's potential of course all the features are not yet showing,because ico is not yet finish,come back here after a month and see the difference.
It would be nice maidens not merged
Xopoшo бы дeв нe cлилcя
As soon as possible stock exchange stock exchange stock exchange
Jump to: