Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 48. (Read 384600 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Thought BCC platform has been certified scammed and is down. Am I missing something here?

You are not missing anything. Just a lot of small pump and damps on a dead coin.
Trading bots can do wonders in these kind of situations.

Yeah, like BitConnect's Magical Trading Bot that bankrupted the company because it didn't know how to trade BitConnect's profits across the exchanges like it was trained to trade Investards' investments.

Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Thought BCC platform has been certified scammed and is down. Am I missing something here?

You are not missing anything. Just a lot of small pump and damps on a dead coin.
Trading bots can do wonders in these kind of situations.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
LIVECOIN DELISTING
Created 07.02.2018 12:24
Dear clients, please withdraw BCC before March 7. This asset will be delisted. Withdrawal and trading will not be available after March 7. Please don't deposit BCC
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Activity: 12
Staking
Your weight is 1
Network weight is 285546
Expected time to earn reward is 396 days

Does anyone know why staking weight is only 1 for me and reward time is so long?

How many BCC's gives you 1 on your weight. My 11.3 BCC are at 110 weight now and have been going up as the week has gone on. Still waiting for my first reward.  BCC price at $4.20 now. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Got in at Bitconnect for the minimum investment of $300. After the closing of the platform, my investment just turned nearly $100. Good thing I didn't go all in. 
Good luck!
Activity: 1
Probably because of low BCC amount in your wallet.
It seems to be 1 point per ca.1.2 BCC.
Anyway network weight is getting higher and higher what means that a lot a people started to stake
(860 addresses at the moment)
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Staking
Your weight is 1
Network weight is 285546
Expected time to earn reward is 396 days

Does anyone know why staking weight is only 1 for me and reward time is so long?
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
this is officially FUD.

BCC dropped to less than 1%

can the dev team maybe post some response?

Dev team ?!?! You must be joking right? The "Dev Team" is probably somewhere on an island, sipping Pina Colada on some exotic beach and spending poor people's money.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
You still hold and some are even buying this coin even when the ponzi ended? Some people are addicted to frauds i guess.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
this is officially FUD.

BCC dropped to less than 1%

can the dev team maybe post some response?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
People are still hopeful for this Ponzi coin? It must be painful reading "fud" after "fud" posted on here. Just sell and bring your remaining capital to other coins with potential and never fall again for another con.

Yeah, like YTC in supporting YouTubers. See my sig.

Love the shameless plug.

If I'm poor, how can I get YTC?

My only skill is that I can cup balls REALLY well.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
People are still hopeful for this Ponzi coin? It must be painful reading "fud" after "fud" posted on here. Just sell and bring your remaining capital to other coins with potential and never fall again for another con.

Yeah, like YTC in supporting YouTubers. See my sig.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
50 Cent Forgets He Accepted Bitconnect for Album, Finds $7 Million Pile of Bitconnect!

People this is getting out of control! A major rapper now owns Bitconnect! MOON!

For God sake stop writing bullshit. 50 cents has bitcoin, he's not as stupid.
And for all those who are loving losing money, you can now invest in this other scam like shitconnectX, brother of shitconnect. I guess some people will stay loser forever.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Guys read first comment on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwEMCXMd7Cc
So funny

Comment put into song, sung by none other than Puddles ...

While listening to this i realized
that even i lost my money
it was for my own good
and path for my spiritual enlightenment.

When lambo?
changed to when enlightenment?
I´m now free
from my earthly material and emotional needs.

Tonight when i sleep under the moonlight
i will silently and slowly hymn
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
to connect my soul to the earth and universe.

The hymn will be transcending
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
through time and space
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
and gives me ability to be trans-dimensional being,
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
watching all possible alternations of the universe.
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaa

This track changed my life.
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaazzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pages:
Jump to: