Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 49. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Wassa wassa wassa =D
Guys, don't be fools, please! One day (soon) it will be officially closed. Or is it time to lose more?
I've never been involved in BCC and sometimes is checking topic. But don't waste your money! There are official currencies that are going to be mind-blowing like LiteCoin or whatever else.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
50 Cent Forgets He Accepted Bitconnect for Album, Finds $7 Million Pile of Bitconnect!

People this is getting out of control! A major rapper now owns Bitconnect! MOON!
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
where is carlos everybody?

he is somewhere, still singing a song and doing EDM music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Wow, I don't think it's stopping ...hop on board now...

I hope everyone got in on my Crypto Buy Signal..... not too late  Grin

I told you it was going up haha (remember when this happened before while I was posting and it went all the way up to $70)....thing is I sold now ...probably gonna go up much higher though
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
That was not a quite good signal, and why would one even buy BCC now, what is the left utility of it now? This coin is not even worth 2$ now, it will crash to be like Golem.

Phony PBOC Email Sent to U.S. Media Aimed to Manipulate BCC Price
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
That was not a quite good signal, and why would one even buy BCC now, what is the left utility of it now? This coin is not even worth 2$ now, it will crash to be like Golem.

I hope everyone got in on my Crypto Buy Signal..... not too late  Grin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
I'm just gonna leave this here ...

FBI arrests $800 Billion in BTC Coins crime sindicate.

Russia Threatens to Block YouTube and Instagram, After Complaints About BitConnect

=====================================================================

https://news.bitcoin.com/fbi-claims-arrested-cyber-crime-syndicate-co-founder-medvedev-worth-800m-in-btc/

REGAL CRYPTO • 5 hours ago
can FBI catch and execute bitconnect boss and promoters?

•Reply•Share ›
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi. Since many people have considered Bitconnect coin a scam, we rather all not invest in it anymore. There are many other projects that are with a good purpose and have honest devs and great community. I know because I know one of such good coins and it's a privacy coin too. I am a living testimony about it. Good day/night to all.
Activity: 159

Any news when will Bitconnect-X release the desktop wallet DOWNLOAD? it is supposed to be released in February 2018 according to the Roadmap HuhHuh
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Bitconnect is live in the future  Cool
Seeee us with ur Smiley futurword
Unitword  Wink Undecided  Kiss
Sad thing is some people still don't think its a scam.

Bitconnect, the business of lending for exuberant profits, fake trading bot, Craig Grant, Trevor James, were all scams.
US$ UK Pound, Europe's Euro are used every day to run scams.

Is it really that difficult to see the difference?

BCC is a token and not a "scam".

US$ UK Pound, Europe's Euro are currencies, "not scams".

A scam is an activity.

A Token is a THING, a digital being, a type of asset, and only 28M in circulation and active blockchain.

Bitconnect was a scam and must be pursued legally.

BCC TOKEN is a valuable token with block chain and millions of holders and owners.

Bitconnect will be taken to court.

BCC is a token and will rise in value since its oversold and average owner has paid over $100 each.

I think you made it go up again  Cool (there are only 10 million in circulation BTW or 8million if you exclude the top 10 addresses obviously owned by bitconnect) :

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
BCC TOKEN is a valuable token with block chain and millions of holders and owners.

BCC is a token and will rise in value since its oversold and average owner has paid over $100 each.

Repeatedly saying "value" in different colors doesn't make it so. There is nothing to give BCC any value. The lending scam was propping it up, now that's gone.

And didn't you also claim that...

Remember BCC was sold at around 50 cents during its original ICO debut so almost NO ONE has lost any money, it is still trading well above its ICO.

So which is it? 50 cents? $100? Oversold? No one lost any money?

Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Sad thing is some people still don't think its a scam.

Bitconnect, the business of lending for exuberant profits, fake trading bot, Craig Grant, Trevor James, were all scams.
US$ UK Pound, Europe's Euro are used every day to run scams.

Is it really that difficult to see the difference?

BCC is a token and not a "scam".

US$ UK Pound, Europe's Euro are currencies, "not scams".

A scam is an activity.

A Token is a THING, a digital being, a type of asset, and only 28M in circulation and active blockchain.

Bitconnect was a scam and must be pursued legally.

Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Got BCC scam coins to dump? HUGE 300 BCC order came at BCH at TradeSatoshi. Go dump now and stop complaining. Its OVER!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I've been reading all the bashing going on for the past couple of months, from people who have been in the crypto space for some time now, towards these new investors trying to make a quick buck with minimal effort. And truth be told you all were warned by them ... in several occasions, and instead of listening you were kicking and screaming that they are spreading fud and that they ruined your perfect get rich platform.  Well sorry to say but that was not the case, they've been around long enough to see ICO devs get the money and run away and so much more, so in a sense they were trying to protect you.  So if they come out a bit harsh, and say we told you so ... well they kinda did and they are justified to do so.

But in my opinion kicking someone while he is down is not the way to go about it.

What I would suggest ... all the people who lost money in bitconnect, get together, form a community in this space, use the coin you already have, make a proper roadmap, have a plan and relaunch as something else that people can actually trust and invest in.
There is a million and a half of you guys, I'm sure you can find capable programmers, marketeers etc amongst you all, and if you do get together then the rest of the crypto community that is bashing you right now will stand behind you and support you. That you can count on.

Just my 2 cents.

Fair enough regarding kicking. I'm trying not to kick the victims too hard, aside of calling them morons occasionally. Shills on the other hand - fair game.

But I don't think it makes sense to try to resuscitate BCC. Scammers still own millions of coins and will dump them anytime the price goes up. Any talent that could take on this project would be much better used on something that does not have a scam baggage. If someone could create value out of a failed scam they surely could create the same or better value out of a brand new coin/token (not that we need another any more of those TBH). That's before we even get into potential legal trouble.

See Paycoin.

You nailed it perfectly.

Capable people would have avoided this from the start and in the future because you may get labeled a scammer and swept up into legal trouble just by trying to lead a change.

No thanks.

The bitcointalk trolls have been rather tame imo.

I remember with Bitshares there was decentrizethis that would just FUD so hard about communism or something but never seemed to affect it. I don't think what people say about a project really makes any difference, either it works or it doesn't.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Bitconnect Puts A Car In Space! This is bigger than when DOGECOIN put their logo on a NASCAR car. This is real MOON people!
Musk Teams Up With Bitconnect Puts Auto In Space 
Pages:
Jump to: