Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 83. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
People who participate in these pyramids hope that they will have time to jump out with profit before the price of a coin falls sharply, the one who entered at the very beginning made a big profit, but it was necessary to record profit in time and to leave the coin.
Activity: 140
This drop Bitconnect Coin / 30 makes a strong impression.
But on the other hand, a profitability of 50% per month suggests a very high risk of buying these coins. I do not believe that there are such naive people that they believed, growth will be endless.
Merit: 100
https://www.coindesk.com/investors-file-class-action-against-bitconnect-following-abrupt-closure/

Trevon James and Craig Grant and all the others will be blogging from jail soon.

If I understand correctly, the whole story about Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency will get a court epilogue and I am not a great optimist as far as further fate is concerned.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

AGM76- you are an oxygen thief for defending these cunts. I hope you get what's coming to you. fucking faggot.
Merit: 100
Hello guys I have a question. I see Bitconnect coin have troubles lately. Maybe this coin can still make things right and make a comeback. Is Bitconnect coin still worthy to invest in? Maybe good things will come out from broken things, like there are many salvageable things around. Well, the majority of the opinions will rule.
Hope dies last!
In order to know the answers to the questions, we need to look at things from all angles and realistically.
Facts are the best basis for good judgment.
I have nothing more to say!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
https://www.coindesk.com/investors-file-class-action-against-bitconnect-following-abrupt-closure/

Trevon James and Craig Grant and all the others will be blogging from jail soon.

Activity: 26
SCAM-CONNECT
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
BITCONNECT X

is a registered company in Panama and they are using Colombia to serve their website.

This does not pass the test of a good ICO:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bryan2228/ultimate-ico-checklist-how-to-check-an-ico

IP/Domain Checker

Domain Name: bitconnectx.co

Top Level Domain: CO (Colombia)

DNS Lookup

IP Address: 104.31.72.4

Geographic location not found

Reverse DNS entry: not found

Domain Check

Top Level Domain: CO (Colombia)

Registry Domain ID: D12D3465F7EFC41328835876C46804344-NSR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-01-09T05:32:57Z
Creation Date: 2017-12-30T06:10:38Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-12-30T06:10:38Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: C6ED62B1AE346422490881B3CD308C208-NSR
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama

Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: C906763AF726F4C6596669F27E8D98535-NSR
Admin Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Admin Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Admin Street:
Admin Street:
Admin City: Panama
Admin State/Province: Panama
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: C783680B95BDD43BD885E79AFD7180805-NSR
Tech Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Tech Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Tech Street:
Tech Street:
Tech City: Panama
Tech State/Province: Panama
Tech Postal Code:
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: cheryl.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: elliot.ns.cloudflare.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-01-25T08:59:29Z <<<
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Look at this

https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/

I can't believe people gambled so much of their money, literally pissed away inheritances on an anonymous website.

1st place $720,000, 2nd place $384,000  Cry
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
WOW DavorCoin is truly going to be the best lending platform now.

They've found a great new way to encourage lending. They allow people to get their capital release anytime they choose. They just have to pay back the interest (only up to the first month and half of month two's). This should stop all the Ponzi accusations as this proves they don't have any trouble returning these loans whenever anyone wants them back and also keeps customers in control of their own money. Genius.

Others are also going to copy this.

Everyone has to get into this platform now:

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Look at this

https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/

I can't believe people gambled so much of their money, literally pissed away inheritances on an anonymous website.
Activity: 12
Bitconnect Glenn Acraro, Craig Grant, Cyptonick SUED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8SlpGghTJU&t=190s
Activity: 159
Merit: 10

Did any of you manage to get Bccx for $ 150 these days? It seems impossible to me. I waited for the start time to take my 100 Bccx but I did not take anything. He told me that today's amount had already ended. It seems really stupid to me. Why did not they directly give a certain number of Bccx to those who were cheated with Bcc Scam?

I try every day and nothing happens, It goes into a timeout without confirmation always. $150 per BCC coin feels like holding "fool's gold"
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Hello guys I have a question. I see Bitconnect coin have troubles lately. Maybe this coin can still make things right and make a comeback. Is Bitconnect coin still worthy to invest in? Maybe good things will come out from broken things, like there are many salvageable things around. Well, the majority of the opinions will rule.
Yeah and I will wake up next to a Supermodel who happens to be a Billionaires daughter.   Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Can not even login to BCCX past couple of days at or before ICO opening time. Just keep on getting below message. 

Retry for a live version   
This page (https://bitconnectx.co/login) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Can not even login to BCCX past couple of days at or before ICO opening time. Just keep on getting below message. 

Retry for a live version   
This page (https://bitconnectx.co/login) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

its up for me ~ should i call cloudflare and update them as to what's going on? Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Activity: 64
I had a look at the ICO. You are saying these people are more legit than people in the Far East for what reasons?

I noticed some very non-legit marketing methods. Firstly, you must know that the value of the any token (unless somehow linked to the profitability of the business) has no relation to how well a company does. The main factor in the price is the starting price in the ICO (simply because investors prefer not to sell at a loss). Now you understand that, do you not think offering a FIFTY PERCENT (50%) discount for early investors is a bit of a red flag? They will be encouraged by this 50% potential gain in the price. There are no promises, but bitconnect didn't promise anything either for most loan amounts. The lending had the desired effect, though, and the coin increased enough that bitconnect could share the gains in this way without ever being a Ponzi scheme.

Now that you understand that your tokens are not linked to the profitability of the company in any real way, you should also understand if the coin appreciates in value not everyone can win. Try getting everyone to cash out at the value they want. It will never happen in the markets. It's a zero sum game as it is not backed by any company profits (remember, bitconnect's lending generated profits for the company and also its users - just at a lower rate of profit than if users simply held the coin instead). Are you sure this ICO is not a Ponzi? It can't be a security, remember, like normal stocks (or they lose the USA market). Their claims that they will bring cryptos to a billion people from a measly 5 million is a bit overblown too.

Look at how their legal team tries to wriggle out of saying it could be classed as a security and thus not authorised in the USA (granted there have been no court cases to date so that could mean no ICO token is a security, but the SEC doesn't stop warning people about it - TokenPay had to refund Americans half way through their ICO):
"However, the Platform is designed in a manner that would fail if SCR tokens are simply held with the intention of reselling at an appreciated value. To clarify, the Platform is an interactive mediadriven platform. SCR tokens are held and used to interact on the Platform. No other tokens or currency may be used therefore, and non-use of the Platform will drive down the market price of the Tokens. Thus, if the general public’s primary objective is to hold an SCR token for investment (I focus on SCR tokens, because SP may not be traded on the secondary market), then the entire Platform will lose value due to non-use. This will render the Tokens worthless. Thus, any primary intent in holding the Tokens solely for investment purposes makes no sense."

I hope you are not invested in it to make money (or hope that most other 'investors' aren't trying to make money), going by the above.

At least bitconnect's model had no problems with price appreciation!

Lol, first person to hit my ignore list ever.

You truly are an idiot

Golden moment.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Peбятa ктo мoжeт пoдcкaзaть кaк быть. Кoгдa aдминиcтpaция caйтa биткoннeкт oбъявилa o пpeкpaщeнии лэндингa я пepeвeл дeпoзит в bcc нa биpжy coinexchange. C caйтa bitconnect.co пpишлo пoдтвepждeниe чтo пepeвoд нa тaкoй тo кoшeлeк, c тaкoй тo cyммoй. Ho нa биpжy bcc нe пocтyпили. A нa caмoм caйтe биткoннeктa в paздeлe тpaнзaктии этoт пepeвoд знaчитcя кaк в oжидaнии вoт yжe нeдeлю. Пoддepжкa нe paбoтaeт y ниx. Чтo дeлaть yмa нe пpилoжy. Пoдcкaжитe кaк быть. Moжeт ктo cтaлкивaлcя c тaкoй пpoблeмoй

Do you have a TX ID?
Txid : Pending  
Taк нaпиcaнo
Чтo дeлaть пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa
[/quote]

Suchmoon was asking about the TxID of the coins you sent them.

Aside: Just noticed the Merit thingy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Amazing what U$1.5M+ can buy these days --> A FORUM UPGRADE.
[/quote] B paздeлe тpaнзaкции бoльшe ничeгo нe yкaзaнo. Укaзaнa cyммa тpaнзaкции, paзмep кoмиccии
                       Sent to : (peквизиты кoшeлькa)
Бoльшe ничeгo нeт

Taкжe нa Email пpишлo пиcьмo o тoм, чтo мoнeты ycпeшнo oтпpaвлeны нa этoт кoшeлeк. Ho oни нe пpишли!!!
[/quote]

You still no understand.

If you sent bitcoin or ETH, show us that transaction. Give us the URL of the TxID.

What we seek looks like this if you sent bitcoin: https://blockchain.info/tx/f1a518aceec497cd2ff40fa57345c3966141efe26c9942dbae8203d97d70824c

Or it looks like this if you sent ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x06c700f34c85a2ee9d272690f0291b0ebb7f7f4bb0ad109676448247fd86b500

(the above for example purposes only, randomly gleaned)
Activity: 4

Peбятa ктo мoжeт пoдcкaзaть кaк быть. Кoгдa aдминиcтpaция caйтa биткoннeкт oбъявилa o пpeкpaщeнии лэндингa я пepeвeл дeпoзит в bcc нa биpжy coinexchange. C caйтa bitconnect.co пpишлo пoдтвepждeниe чтo пepeвoд нa тaкoй тo кoшeлeк, c тaкoй тo cyммoй. Ho нa биpжy bcc нe пocтyпили. A нa caмoм caйтe биткoннeктa в paздeлe тpaнзaктии этoт пepeвoд знaчитcя кaк в oжидaнии вoт yжe нeдeлю. Пoддepжкa нe paбoтaeт y ниx. Чтo дeлaть yмa нe пpилoжy. Пoдcкaжитe кaк быть. Moжeт ктo cтaлкивaлcя c тaкoй пpoблeмoй

Do you have a TX ID?
[/quote] Txid : Pending  
Taк нaпиcaнo
Чтo дeлaть пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa
[/quote]

Suchmoon was asking about the TxID of the coins you sent them.

Aside: Just noticed the Merit thingy.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Amazing what U$1.5M+ can buy these days --> A FORUM UPGRADE.
[/quote] B paздeлe тpaнзaкции бoльшe ничeгo нe yкaзaнo. Укaзaнa cyммa тpaнзaкции, paзмep кoмиccии
                       Sent to : (peквизиты кoшeлькa)
Бoльшe ничeгo нeт

Taкжe нa Email пpишлo пиcьмo o тoм, чтo мoнeты ycпeшнo oтпpaвлeны нa этoт кoшeлeк. Ho oни нe пpишли!!!
Pages:
Jump to: