Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 384492 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
so the bitconnect faggots got away with it.

thread is dead.

no word about Trevon, Glenn and that other twat whose name escapes me....

Fucking Carlos was on youtube saying he was doing "water fasting" but that's probably cause he's too broke to buy food.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
(huge image of Carlos snipped)

Thanks for the new profile pic! I'm enjoying it immensely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
who dare buy this shit coin ? it made many investors to be poor due to pyramid scheme .
That was a terrible project I was known until now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@Treert that's precisely what people should have done a long time ago, unfortunately it was not like that and we all know what happened, or almost all.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The end is nigh! ...

Congrats! I think you sparked a mini pump in this coin.

You raised the market cap of this coin by a good $100k.

There is only 1 exchange left that trades this coin, and I don't think it will be delisting it any time soon.

You know what that means...

It is easy for any person to move dead coin in any direction almost 99% people are out from this rally and only few are left who are having fun with this kind of practice. Trade volume is really important when price go up and with control supply it doesn't matter where it is right now.
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
The end is nigh! ...

Congrats! I think you sparked a mini pump in this coin.

You raised the market cap of this coin by a good $100k.

There is only 1 exchange left that trades this coin, and I don't think it will be delisting it any time soon.

You know what that means...

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
The end is nigh! ...

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Heck we all believed the BTC revolution and its stupendous promises even though they were too good to be true. Even the reality is still too good to be true.

I guess that makes all of us gullible idiots.

I never believed BTC will earn me 1% a day, but if you did then yes, you're a gullible idiot.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am not looking for gullible idiots. Period. Do you think everybody that has invested in Europe Coin and chooses to make use of the term deposit feature is a gullible idiot?

I don't know what "Europe Coin" is. But anyone who "invested" in Bitconnect expecting to earn 1% per day (or whatever the bullshit rate was) is by definition a gullible idiot.

Heck we all believed the BTC revolution and its stupendous promises even though they were too good to be true. Even the reality is still too good to be true.

I guess that makes all of us gullible idiots.

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
This seems like the never ending story, I'm convinced that there are people who would buy that currency even after what happened with BCC.

Yes, you're right, the story goes on where we can see new members "YouTube found in the list of defendants in the case of BitConnect" https://ethereumworldnews.com/youtube-bitconnect-lawsuit-2018

Kind of a big deal, people may actually get some money back now?

Still think the big youtube promoters should have been targeted somehow....either by the IRS or the SEC. Jail time?? Nah, but they should be hurt financially for sure.

If to be frank then for all the existence of the YouTube service it was published on it a lot of videos through which many people lost their money ... but that's only the claims I saw on the Bitconnect company! I do not believe that guilt will be proven and that someone will be punished  Undecided
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
This seems like the never ending story, I'm convinced that there are people who would buy that currency even after what happened with BCC.

Yes, you're right, the story goes on where we can see new members "YouTube found in the list of defendants in the case of BitConnect" https://ethereumworldnews.com/youtube-bitconnect-lawsuit-2018

Kind of a big deal, people may actually get some money back now?

Still think the big youtube promoters should have been targeted somehow....either by the IRS or the SEC. Jail time?? Nah, but they should be hurt financially for sure.

legendary
So they go back to buy, then we will have another 200 pages of laments and crying because people do not know how to invest their money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

Maybe there are some big whales behind this who are bumping this thread and keep buying this dead coin. Once they will be done than make fake pump and dump on new people who are not following this topic.

Why would people need to bump the thread to buy the coin? Frankly anybody who reads 1-3 pages of this thread (any 1-3 pages) and still decides that buying the coin is a good idea probably deserves to lose their money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Maybe there are some big whales behind this who are bumping this thread and keep buying this dead coin. Once they will be done than make fake pump and dump on new people who are not following this topic.
legendary
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The Tao of Crypto
I sure hope no one invested in Bitconnectx :S
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
You can already trade in your old BCCs for a new coin, called Responsibility Coin.
We already have Stephen Colbert and Keegan Key as sponsors.

You can't buy or sell it though because its stated mission is to be a pump and dump coin, so that would be just irresponsible.

https://imgur.com/a/2607Bw5
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
Even if it is a scam, they will be exchanging a zero value coin for something. If it ends up being a scam, no harm done. I don't see anything wrong with that as long as it's not a revival of a dead ponzi scheme for a new one that asks new funds from bcc holders.
I read all the horror stories from people who lost everything on this ponzi scheme, so I think any community driven project to help those people out should be supported. Bitconnects demise didn't just hurt bcc holders it hurt the entire crypto space. I believe the community, especially on this forum and especially senior members of this forum should help out all those people who lost their life's savings instead of bashing them as idiots.  Look at the proposal, use your experience and expertise as senior members and scrutinize the new proposal to make sure it is legit.
We need more people into the crypto community to make this revolution mainstream. Driving them away is not the solution. We all made mistakes when we were starting this journey.

You're contradicting yourself. If the Bitconnect scam "hurt the entire crypto space" then you can't claim "[if] it ends up being a scam, no harm done".

I looked at the above "proposal" of this high-yield masternode bullshit and I stand by my opinion. But those who put their money into Bitconnect didn't listen to the warnings anyway so you can stop appealing to the community. If someone wants to convert their BCCs to some other shitcoin - it's their choice, just as it is my choice to call out various shitcoiners fishing for gullible idiots in this thread.

Fair enough, you got a point there. It is contradicting.
On the other hand though, even though it definitely is your right to call them idiots, I don't think it is proper to call 1.5 million people idiots. At least not now.
Definitely call them any names you like as a warning when the scheme was still operational to protect them, but kicking someone when he is down, I'm sorry, but that's just wrong.
All I'm saying is we all make mistakes. I've been around since the beginning of bitcoin and was I tempted to invest in bitconnect? Of course I was. I was definitely curious to see what the fuss was all about. I took the time to read their code and I have to admit they did some good work.  But the platform didn't look sustainable and that corny show of unprofessionalism at their annual event with cars and money falling from the ceiling convinced me it was a ponzi scheme. But I did mine their coin and made good returns on the way up.  I was lucky that pow mining ended much before their demise. But I do feel for all the people that fell victims to these scammers.  And if the community is willing to help them even though they were greedy I will support it.  As long as it is a community effort and endorsed by some of the senior respected members of this community.

Translated: Finished off beer hours ago, switching to vodka. Now stringing sentences to gether in making words make cents.
Pages:
Jump to: