Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 95. (Read 384600 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I wonder if bitconnect is that script.cc guy?Huh

Seems like the exact same MO, just with a blockchain to back it.

Probably or not, there are tons of this kind of scams

Bitconnect is about $18 again.... I bought another 100 lol

A scam will always be a scam. As I have stated yesterday, you just wont learn do you? . Unless everything fall apart in one piece then you will never realize that this kind of thing is a scam to begin with

Nah this is not a textbook ponzi, it is a reverse ponzi.  Wink  The population should be educated how to spot both schemes.

Most people will never learn

I'm losing so far but nevermind it was with money I made when it went up last time.

You could have leave with all those profit you made from this scam but you choose not to, Well done
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Why do people care about a coin that does not affect them. If they are not invested in it then it doesn't affect them, they should take care of their own business. However, unless they are scared of it for some reason, then it makes sense. The competition is always scared of something that is/was more successful than them.

What part of illegal ponzi scam are you not getting?

What part of understanding of what a ponzi scheme really is are you not getting?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why do people care about a coin that does not affect them. If they are not invested in it then it doesn't affect them, they should take care of their own business. However, unless they are scared of it for some reason, then it makes sense. The competition is always scared of something that is/was more successful than them.

What part of illegal ponzi scam are you not getting?
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

Every time I see this post I always giggle  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Every time I read somebody mistaking "post" for "thread" I giggle  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
Every time I see this post I always giggle  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
i think we will see another pump in bcc

God I hope not! Just let the coin die.... It's done enough damage already to people. This coin will be used in the crypto history books as the Classic-Text-Book Ponzi Scheme example. So sad ;-;

Agreed with you we no need to see this crap pumping again because it has been died already. This create so bad history and ended with bad memories.

Or... maybe some people here just have empathy towards others and hate how this coin hurt many lives. Large Ponzi Schemes just like bitconnect will happen again. I will use this whole shit show to help others learn about being safe when getting into the world of crypto currency.

Also come the hell on...... did people really miss the fucking pyramid that was even on the bitconnect site? lmao

PS This does effect people not even invested in BCC because we don't live in a vacuum.

Well, talk is cheap. Instead of slamming a topic over and over, help them out. I guess some people need to hear that they've been "scammed" over and over? If people really feel sorry and are empathic towards people who gamble/invest/loan/lose more than they can afford or are willing to lose, then send them some of their own money to help them recover. Mistakes are necessary for most people to learn and hopefully they don't repeat their mistakes. Do your due diligence and research. Don't spend the money you need for necessities.
Activity: 64

God I hope not! Just let the coin die.... It's done enough damage already to people. This coin will be used in the crypto history books as the Classic-Text-Book Ponzi Scheme example. So sad ;-;

yes i think so too, one thing I learned the hard way is that dead coins never die, this is crypto!

Nah this is not a textbook ponzi, it is a reverse ponzi.  Wink  The population should be educated how to spot both schemes.

Lazer online would be a text book ponzi, stealing $200+ million which is the largest classical ponzi in crypto.

Yes this IS a Ponzi Scheme.

"Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business." - https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

Bingo

Or... maybe some people here just have empathy towards others and hate how this coin hurt many lives. Large Ponzi Schemes just like bitconnect will happen again. I will use this whole shit show to help others learn about being safe when getting into the world of crypto currency.

Also come the hell on...... did people really miss the fucking pyramid that was even on the bitconnect site? lmao

PS This does effect people not even invested in BCC because we don't live in a vacuum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Just let this crap coin die now. Let a real coin like BTX rise. After all, it was the first coin to fix the BTX network issues.

BTX is a scam too ~ TEKcoin is the real bitcoin  Cool   ===>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
Just let this crap coin die now. Let a real coin like BTX rise. After all, it was the first coin to fix the BTX network issues.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

yes i think so too, one thing I learned the hard way is that dead coins never die, this is crypto!

Nah this is not a textbook ponzi, it is a reverse ponzi.  Wink  The population should be educated how to spot both schemes.

Lazer online would be a text book ponzi, stealing $200+ million which is the largest classical ponzi in crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
This is one of the project disaster to learn from. I remember the scam allegation at the crowdsale campaign on this forum. I was careful not to be involved but as a bounty campaigner I didn't get involve in the project and the team didn't even distribute stakes from the released coin. Now the african project delve into ponzi wasted peoples fund and about exit 
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
All those youtube pumpers are full of shit referral whres
Yep and the worse thing is buy continuing to advise their viewers to buy and HODL they are encouraging supporting thieves and because it serves their personal interest, not Crypto or the general public. 

That coin should be dumped by everyone as it will never have any real value or trust ever again, a leopard does not change his spots. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
so finally those who invest to this realized how fucked their system is and it took them almost a year to realize this is a scam. price was hype up to almost $400 and dumped to $17. this coin is really one in a million. you have been warned, its a scam form the very start. who in the world will face and do a bitconnect conference and discuss about all these now?  Cheesy
Hello tell me what you think about the BCC token now it costs about 17$ whether the demand for this token will be in the future and whether the price will grow on BCC tokens or these BCC tokens will keep falling in price anyway there are any prospects for BCC whether it is possible to exchange BCC tokens on the new BCCX tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
so finally those who invest to this realized how fucked their system is and it took them almost a year to realize this is a scam. price was hype up to almost $400 and dumped to $17. this coin is really one in a million. you have been warned, its a scam form the very start. who in the world will face and do a bitconnect conference and discuss about all these now?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: