Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 96. (Read 384600 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Some people still get profit from this coin through trading.   But I can't trust this coin anymore. Any advice?

This coin is a dump now..... no worth at all..... Smiley
They're focusing now on the BitconnectX project. You should tr...y... Oh wait BCC is 17$ for now? Nevermind than lol... Ponzi is ponzi nothing can change that.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I wonder if bitconnect is that script.cc guy?Huh

Seems like the exact same MO, just with a blockchain to back it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Another day, another time out while trying to exchange BCC for BCCX. Try again tomorrow.
Honestly they should just automatically gift us BCCX at 8 to 1 ratio. 3:1 is still a huge haircut.

===============

I agree. Same here. It does not matter what you do, sign early, buy BCCX at 9:00:01, nothing happens? screen freezes. Sorry all coins sold out! day after day.  We are dealing with robots and it looks like they just want the BCC coins inside trapped with the $150 carrot.

Speakin' of carrots, by the look of this mob wielding sticks et al., I'd say the natives are restless ...

"WE NO MORE F5 FOR BCCX !!! Fix or we cut Mr. BITCONNECTTTTTTTT's balls off."

roadmap looks legit as fuck Cool  "Aggressive promotion" >_> september  Cheesy Grin Kiss

https://bitconnectcoin.co/roadmap

~the roadmap just ends..wow maybe they thought it would end in november?? lol  Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Some people still get profit from this coin through trading.   But I can't trust this coin anymore. Any advice?

many of my friends are also disappointed with bcc, maybe you should sell it before it falls too bad.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5

Activity: 187
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
My thoughts:

The Market crashed and so they have not enough $ to pay for our lending. DDOS is possible, but was just a gut Moment to exit. There was to no Time a fucking Trading Bot.

The will try to get the Price for BCC up. They will use ist still for BCC Pay and for the new Plattform.

When the Market goes up, the BCC will go up soon. It will take a while.

dont dream too much. volume shrinks i see this coin already at 4 dollars or less
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
My thoughts:

The Market crashed and so they have not enough $ to pay for our lending. DDOS is possible, but was just a gut Moment to exit. There was to no Time a fucking Trading Bot.

The will try to get the Price for BCC up. They will use ist still for BCC Pay and for the new Plattform.

i do not think this coin will recover anytime soon are later, just accept it, it was a long term scam which took a lot of people's money.
and now you are hoping that the price will go up, come on dude, game is over.
also those ppl should be jailed.
Activity: 12
My thoughts:

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitconnect is about $18 again.... I bought another 100 lol

LOL is right ,  awesome....    Roll Eyes .     Looking forward to it being $10 then $5 .... then seeing you cry in your bowl of cheerios      Grin

Dude just give it a rest.  You keep spending so much time in here shilling because you want price to go back up and recoup some money.   Price has had a nice steady decline now as it should.  You deserve to lose money to this shitcoin more than anyone else in this thread.  you keep trying to give people false hope for your own greedy reasons .

I'm losing so far but nevermind it was with money I made when it went up last time.

Roll Eyes  That is still LOSING money dotard ....... If you made a million dollars in in gains in crypto and lose half of it from dumb investing you still lost a lot of money no matter how you choose to look at it.  Pure gambler mentality.  Oh I am on house money so it isn't really losing..... Your above post says it all lol......  Just watching it tank further and proving you and all your shilling wrong is what really matters. 
Merit: 1003
dns change
new temp site is

coinexchange2.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Coinexchange is down,where are you buying?
Activity: 35
I also bought Binconnect coin after this currency fell 90% in value. I think in one month the currency will appreciate twice. Do you think so ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

LOL is right ,  awesome....    Roll Eyes .     Looking forward to it being $10 then $5 .... then seeing you cry in your bowl of cheerios      Grin

Dude just give it a rest.  You keep spending so much time in here shilling because you want price to go back up and recoup some money.   Price has had a nice steady decline now as it should.  You deserve to lose money to this shitcoin more than anyone else in this thread.  you keep trying to give people false hope for your own greedy reasons .

I'm losing so far but nevermind it was with money I made when it went up last time.

Merit: 1003
All those youtube pumpers are full of shit referral whres
Activity: 64
Does the collapsing of your coin giving us a hint that your service is a scam? The price of bitconnect on coinmarketcap collapsed. If this is a dump then it's ok for me to buy and wait for it to grow. But if the all bitconnect team are just popping their bubble and turned their project as scam then the investors should take action.

No I already showed there was no massive volume on the exchanges in the dump. It's gone down again now but very low volume again if you look on coinmarketcap. Some people are probably selling their coins still as it was only a few days ago the lending ended.

On the other thing about refunds, I've heard three different youtubers (including Craig and Trevon) talk about this refund for people coming in late and I don't really watch anything on youtube so I'm thinking there is something to it

I call total bullshit on any refund. Bitconnect was a system that hurt many people and I'm glad it's dead. This shit gives crypto a lousy name.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 159
I can't imagine anyone using BTC to buy BCCX.
Anyone can buy BCC for $20 to remit at $150, for now.
But apparently so few individuals are actually able to buy BCCX there is not any suffient demand for BCC to budge price towards $150.
BCCX sales could be chewing through a huge overhang of of bag holders trapped in BCC.
Further is Bitconnectx immediately selling its remitted BCC suppressing BCC value?
======================

you have a very valid point and if you go by their past actions and history, that is most likely what they are doing. It makes sense: "an endless merry go round based on hope and deceit in return!"
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 28
It's nice to see how the project develops!

What are you smoking dude?

I'm quessin' it's somethin' nice.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: