Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]📢📢📢[BCCS] BitcoinCash Scrypt 📢📢📢 Live on Coinmarketcap.com 📢📢📢 - page 17. (Read 62381 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
FINALLY!!! WE ARE ON NOVA BCCS PEEPS!!!

Bitcoin Cash Scrypt: Now live on Nova Exchange
Activity: 289
Another airdrop, I would like to participate on it, hope your project will be great
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
My wallet is open and I've been solo mining this coin for over a week. Mining and staking are going just fine but its weird because I never get over 7 active connections. Anyone else having connection issues?
Activity: 99
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 308

i hope in processing BCCS will accept on nova and add it so we can trade this coin there
i hope too  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Website Bitcoincash Scrypt

http://bitcoincashscrypt.com/

Great Work!!!
A page with a picture launched!!!
You don't waste any time)))))
any idea when the website will live and count down?
and i also waiting for BCCS on nova and tired of being waiting
voting done almost 2 weeks ago and still in pending on nova
i hope in processing BCCS will accept on nova and add it so we can trade this coin there
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
BitcoinCash Scrypt
Activity: 70
The problem with all these coins are lack of communication from coin dev's. Perhaps they're are great at developing and launching a coin, but sustaining a launch is not typically their strength. Tech will only take you so far. There should be daily updates, even if there is no update. Simply drop by here and say hi as well as on the Telegram and if they are unable, assign a community member to assist.

Yeah updates are valued lyynx, agreed, community loves getting even a hi from the dev, something like "hi all, thanks for your support, still waiting for nova exchange to list the token but thanks to your efforts we reached the 250 votes. We have an exciting future for BCCS, and I value your input on how we can move ahead to grow this coin".

ps I am practicing for when i release a crypto Wink
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
The problem with all these coins are lack of communication from coin dev's. Perhaps they're are great at developing and launching a coin, but sustaining a launch is not typically their strength. Tech will only take you so far. There should be daily updates, even if there is no update. Simply drop by here and say hi as well as on the Telegram and if they are unable, assign a community member to assist.
Activity: 84
This coin will die if Dev has no plan.It's been a long time on twitter and nothing has changed nor heard of this coin anymore

We are all waiting for nova to get off their asses and finally add the coin.

If the dev can get some cash he could look further.

or he can just cash out. Either way I am going to earn some money.

waiting list for novaexchange , i think we can buy a position on another exchange . yobit exchange is first exchange not bad
Merit: 107
This coin will die if Dev has no plan.It's been a long time on twitter and nothing has changed nor heard of this coin anymore

We are all waiting for nova to get off their asses and finally add the coin.

If the dev can get some cash he could look further.

or he can just cash out. Either way I am going to earn some money.
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu

Activity: 5
...in the end you may be right..I meant to dump the coins for community marketing here or at exchanges to get in, right...I like premined ones below 10% but I'm fine with that. Was just a opinion from a nobody =)
Merit: 107
Looks pretty cool and it's very fast dunno what future transactions will do...schwuuusch!

I watch this evo. from my couch Smiley well done so far. Seems cool instead of some other projects, icos n scams, right!

Dev. make sure to dumb most of your coins to evolve it, that would be the nicest part like u'd done recently.

Thank You making such a scrypt beauty  =)

Why would you want the dev to dump their coins.

That is like why people HATE pre-mined coins because in the end devs just dump their coins and get the profit and disappear.
Activity: 5
Looks pretty cool and it's very fast dunno what future transactions will be...schwuuusch!

I watch this evo. from my couch Smiley well done so far. Seems cool instead of some other projects, icos n scams, right!

Dev. make sure to dumb most of your coins to evolve it, that would be the nicest part like u'd done recently.

Thank You making such a scrypt beauty  =)

Activity: 605
nova is very long for validate a new currency !!

Nova just added three new coins last few days:

ASNC    Asnc    2017-10-02 04:31:38    Coin listed    250 / 250    

PYY    Payway    2017-10-02 01:56:34    Coin listed    250 / 250    

BPC    Bitpluscoin    2017-09-27 10:08:53    Coin listed    250 / 250    

So inform first than talk.
BR.

Activity: 118
nova is very long for validate a new currency !!
Pages:
Jump to: