Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]📢📢📢[BCCS] BitcoinCash Scrypt 📢📢📢 Live on Coinmarketcap.com 📢📢📢 - page 13. (Read 62381 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dear bitcoinDev, whats up? BCCS community is waiting for your updates. You need to assign mods to the telegram community so they can handle queries also let us know there if you required any help to this project. Thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
dev. where the hell are you, the price of this shit is not palatable
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
What's the road map for this coin?
Activity: 97
Where is devs team so quite after bccs got listed on cmc. No words coming from the team.,.no update regarding when bccs will hit next exchange.
Activity: 112
Activity: 126
Is it possible to recover cosalc if I only know the address kusleika?
Activity: 76
i've done all required for airdrop few weeks ago,  BUT didn't get anything 
Activity: 20
Whatever you tell...
You started and told stupid my words...
I can not speak bad...only i can tell you gay...this is bad but not bad word...xaxaxxaxaxaxxaxa

About the coin i can not believe that but dev can do in a moment things...
I think few will buy this...
I read this forum cause i want to find out something...
So...gay...good luck with this!
See you gaychita!!!!
Who are you? Are you with dev???
It has not  got even a website this...and you telling my words stupid??

I can post whatever i want and where i want...idiot gay...
You just go to your bed...you know your job......

It's all gone quiet here, hope everyone's not heading for the exits, if the dev reads this how is the website coming along, thanks   Smiley

Scam coin....
Activity: 24
It's all gone quiet here, hope everyone's not heading for the exits, if the dev reads this how is the website coming along, thanks   Smiley
  Howdy all,

Just wondering about active connections to the BCCS network, I have 10 at the moment , does this sound about right? Thanks  Smiley
I am not gay English boy...i hate this language too...i just learn this stupid language on my own and i am not good and dont care what do you think or tell for this...
About my name just look yours dont speak about me like a lady...if you are a lady just go to your bed...

All coins now have a Name of Bitcoin or Ethereum to take our money some people here...
I cant tell more about this cause i dont want..i just believe that coins with these names are all scam coins to take our money...
Dont care if you dont BR too...
I think you inderstand if you dont...you know i dont care...
Activity: 181
dev make so many altcoin with [altcoin]- stake , it is bad news for any project .

too many project same dev , investors will don't invest their money to any project .
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
I dont understand why from around 700000 coins in circulations because 1118000 are in dev wallet and not staking and i can prove you because i have the adress and watching it,more than 400000 are on Nova now and traders with big barriers keep price down and make all hoders to sell at very low prices.
Please be carefull and dont sell coins anymore because real price of this coin must be betwen minimum 0.0001 BTC and .001 BTC.
I withdraw all my coins from Nova to my wallet and staking great now with most of coins on Nova.
This is just my opinion just think about.
BR.

This is how whales are made, sell to buy.
BR BR BR BLA BLA BLA

IS THIS ANOTHER SCAM COIN LIKE ALL THE LAST COINS THAT CAME IN BET SITES?

You speak a lot and you dont tell somethig correct some of you...
If it isnt the price shouldnt drop first day from 36cents to 6cents...
BR BR BR BR BR AND BR...
Activity: 97
Can anyone put me through the staking procedure for BCCS....I need clarification on the payout . We need the dev to make sure he updates the circulating supply with the cmc people. The present price of BCCS is very ridiculous....Dev team , we need you to be active and bring more value to this project
Wallet synced, I'm just sending a few coins from Nova to make sure all is good then transfer the balance and start staking. It's 40% ROI if I am not mistaken. I had to install a Hotfix as there was an error telling me a password was req to access the server? Anyway so far so good, merci beaucoup. Smiley
Activity: 605
Newb here , I bought some coins and have downloaded the wallet (Windows) , I seen the instruction BitcoinCashScrypt.conf to sync the wallet but am going wrong somewhere  Undecided I have very limited computer skills so if anyone can help me?, please  explain like I'm a 5 y.o. Embarrassed

Did you saved bitcoincashscrypt.conf file on c/users/pcname/appdata/roaming/bitcoincashscrypt folder and restart wallet after?
When you save created notepad in location be sure to select all files to not get .txt.conf or .conf.txt file must be only .conf file.

Add also these nodes from Novaexchange:
addnode=107.191.55.64:22553
addnode=139.59.228.94:22553
addnode=141.135.45.157:22553
addnode=151.231.149.42:22553
addnode=174.138.58.199:22553
addnode=185.108.193.7:22553
addnode=198.23.219.66:22553
addnode=207.210.46.223:22553
addnode=207.210.46.224:22553
addnode=207.210.46.88:22553
addnode=216.189.159.26:22553
addnode=37.59.206.82:22553
addnode=45.35.190.55:22553
addnode=51.15.164.53:22553
addnode=81.181.155.10:22553

BR.
Newb here , I bought some coins and have downloaded the wallet (Windows) , I seen the instruction BitcoinCashScrypt.conf to sync the wallet but am going wrong somewhere  Undecided I have very limited computer skills so if anyone can help me?, please  explain like I'm a 5 y.o. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: