Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]📢📢📢[BCCS] BitcoinCash Scrypt 📢📢📢 Live on Coinmarketcap.com 📢📢📢 - page 8. (Read 62381 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
the thread comes alive, I hope and believe that the developers are working. bought a few coins will you hold until the new year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Well, you seem to be the only one promoting this shitcoin, bad investment for sure.

Novaechxange is closing down and putting money there will soon be impossible or they consider it a donation. Do your homework.

Never buy in a falling knife, that is also something to consider.

Dead end for that scamcoin with the stolen names.

BTW, do you realize this has only 38 pages here? Nobody is interested in this scam. LOL

Novaechxange is closing down  , so i think this coin need other exchange , i  guess crytopia maybe good exchange .

Why do plp always suggest cryptopia. Anyone actually know price? How about those who suggest actually pay it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
I would not vouch for it. And there are no devs active. Just a scam as so many using stolen names to make a fortune, or so they thought.
Activity: 181
Well, you seem to be the only one promoting this shitcoin, bad investment for sure.

Novaechxange is closing down and putting money there will soon be impossible or they consider it a donation. Do your homework.

BTW, do you realize this has only 38 pages here? Nobody is interested in this scam. LOL

Novaechxange is closing down  , so i think this coin need other exchange , i  guess crytopia maybe good exchange .

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
sorry .At least 0.1 BTC balance required for voting.
i don't have it sorry .
BTJfGV5LmBjJhjCEg8JGC4rqzazEQNjv9e
cordially.
I certainly wish you good luck on the moon with that scamcoin. Your choice, no harm done Cheesy
Activity: 541
bounty stop....do you want BCCSbuy now on exchanger
Nope, why would anyone? Even that Bitcoin Gold scamcoin is more attractive. At least it uses the BTC blockchain and did not just stole the names/brands.
after website http://bitcoincashscrypt.com/ lounch fix you cant look price BCCS go to the moon
Nope, why would anyone? Even that Bitcoin Gold scamcoin is more attractive. At least it uses the BTC blockchain and did not just stole the names/brands.
Activity: 541
Do you have the bounty program?
Look at Coinmarketcap or elsewhere and you see that this coin, after claiming some initial glory from it's stolen name it has no relation to, has fallen into a deep hole. And I don't think it will recover from there as there are no features or benefits it has differentiating itself from other shitcoins.
Activity: 211
Santa Coin
Was considering mining this as it is Scrypt, but with 12 BCCS per block, which are basically worthless, it's not even worth the time to consider. POS rate is also very low, so this coin has no really advantages, remains the name, but this has proven to be not a successful tactic as well.

Nonsense speculation.

Whats nonsense about it? I originally had high hopes for this project but now it seems it wont amount to much other than a interesting name. It is not worth it in my eyes anymore and I may have to let go off the $1 coin I

have. Oh wait the withdrawal fee is more than that....to delete the wallet or keep the wallet hmmm Roll Eyes
Activity: 46
Was considering mining this as it is Scrypt, but with 12 BCCS per block, which are basically worthless, it's not even worth the time to consider. POS rate is also very low, so this coin has no really advantages, remains the name, but this has proven to be not a successful tactic as well.
Activity: 320
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Activity: 25
how do you transfer to coinmarket.com please

Make an account to coinsmarkets.com.Get BCCS deposit adress from coinsmarkets.com and withdraw BCCS there from Nova if want.
Will get daily stake income and also can sell and buy on coinsmarkets.com.
BR.

@danrachita so just by holding BCCS coin in Coinsmarket.com wallet we will get stake income daily or we have to do something else to get daily stake income..please suggest!

Just must have there.Nothing to do.Can be even in sell or buy orders.Untill will sell or buy you will get income.
Will get income dailly around 00.00 GMT hour.
BR.
Thank you, I've already transferred my coins to
Activity: 605
Merit: 10
how do you transfer to coinmarket.com please

Make an account to coinsmarkets.com.Get BCCS deposit adress from coinsmarkets.com and withdraw BCCS there from Nova if want.
Will get daily stake income and also can sell and buy on coinsmarkets.com.
BR.

@danrachita so just by holding BCCS coin in Coinsmarket.com wallet we will get stake income daily or we have to do something else to get daily stake income..please suggest!

Just must have there.Nothing to do.Can be even in sell or buy orders.Untill will sell or buy you will get income.
Will get income dailly around 00.00 GMT hour.
BR.
Pages:
Jump to: