Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]📢📢📢[BCCS] BitcoinCash Scrypt 📢📢📢 Live on Coinmarketcap.com 📢📢📢 - page 9. (Read 62381 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 100
how do you transfer to coinmarket.com please

Make an account to coinsmarkets.com.Get BCCS deposit adress from coinsmarkets.com and withdraw BCCS there from Nova if want.
Will get daily stake income and also can sell and buy on coinsmarkets.com.
BR.

@danrachita so just by holding BCCS coin in Coinsmarket.com wallet we will get stake income daily or we have to do something else to get daily stake income..please suggest!
Activity: 605
Merit: 10

how do I select and bet on coinsmarkets.com Huh

First take care there is 9 decimals not 8 like in all other exchanges so 0.1 sat not 1 sat is minimum bet.
After that write price you want to buy or sell,quantity and press calculate to get total to be sure is ok and press order.
BR.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

how do I select and bet on coinsmarkets.com Huh
Seniors..which is better, staking BCCS coins at windows wallet or at coinmarkets.com?
Pls suggest anybody!!

I think both solutions are ok and math say you should get same reward.
But must think if keep in your wallet pc must be always on so will use some energy and is also the risk to pc stop some time.
BR.

So staking in coinmarkets.com is better.. am i correct?

Yes i think also in coinsmarkets.com is better.
BR.
Seniors..which is better, staking BCCS coins at windows wallet or at coinmarkets.com?
Pls suggest anybody!!

But must think if keep in your wallet pc must be always on so will use some energy and is also the risk to pc stop some time.
BR.

So staking in coinmarkets.com is better.. am i correct?
Pls suggest anybody!!

BR.
Pls suggest anybody!!

Make an account to coinsmarkets.com.Get BCCS deposit adress from coinsmarkets.com and withdraw BCCS there from Nova if want.
Will get daily stake income and also can sell and buy on coinsmarkets.com.
BR.
Activity: 10
Activity: 48
who the hell are the dumpers.....They refused to give BCCS its true value. Lightening  speed transaction , powerful staking, low supply coin. Many gonna cry by the time it hits bigger exchange
Activity: 137
BitcoinCash Scrypt added to StarPool.Biz

starpool.biz
- Fee is 0.5%
- 70+ Scrypt currencies
- 50+ X11 currencies
- DDoS Protected
- AutoSwitch pool
- Auto Exchange

Bitcoin Payout
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.starpool.biz:3433 -u -p c=BTC

MonacoCoin Payout
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.starpool.biz:3433 -u -p c=BCCS

HAPPY MINING, KEEP TO GET THE PROFIT
Activity: 322
We have been exchanged at NovaExchange
Waiting time is long
But NovaExchange close
What's coming up next?
tradetoshi? yobit ? coinexchange?
Hope Dev has a plan for this coin
I always support your coin
Activity: 84
Activity: 70
I moved my bccs coins to coinsmarkets.com for staking. Thanks to community member who helped me to do that.  Smiley Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
@Cryptopia_NZ offers a safe haven for @nova_exchange orphans, with special half price listing fee for any Nova coin. Spread the word!
http://joxi.ru/82QjRwEi1K30BA

Look nice but i calculate and need around 2.5 BTC for listing.
Better try on Yobit because is more cheaper.
BR.  

Exactly on Cryptopia had just about Nova volume. Those prices are overpriced and mostly paid by ICO's, not real coins.
is nova exchange is closing i got an email from nova they said this!
Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.
which exchange is next for BCCS coin ?
crytpoia? its also an good exchange when bccs ADDED ON THIS EXCHANGE?

Yes unfortunatelly is closing.
A big surprise for all of us.
30.11.2017 is last day for deposits,
31.03.2018 last day to make withdraws.
I said before for listing on Cryptopia need 2.5 BTC.I think better now is Coinexchange or Yobit or both is posibile.
BR.
yes BCCS should be added on some of these exchange
and i am realy suprised when i read my email about closing novaexchange
yobit and cryptopia are good exchanges for BCCS coin
bccs is in initialize stage right now so bccs should be added on some another exchange quickly
Activity: 42
I added this coin to the Cheddur app given the details you provided in the OP and your website. This will allow our users to learn about your coin and decide if they want to get started / join the community. Can you please review and submit edits for the remaining missing information?

https://i.imgur.com/JzAdGAs.png

Thank you!
how to withdraw bccs from novaexchange to bccs wallet?

Wallets/balances/click on hide zero/select BCCS/pres -/enter wallet adress/add amount or press max for all withdraw/enter pin and 2FA code/press withdraw.
Will get email and click on link after check if your wallet adress is ok.
BR.
Activity: 12
how to withdraw bccs from novaexchange to bccs wallet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
@Cryptopia_NZ offers a safe haven for @nova_exchange orphans, with special half price listing fee for any Nova coin. Spread the word!

BR. 

Exactly on Cryptopia had just about Nova volume. Those prices are overpriced and mostly paid by ICO's, not real coins.
is nova exchange is closing i got an email from nova they said this!
Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.
For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.
which exchange is next for BCCS coin ?
crytpoia? its also an good exchange when bccs ADDED ON THIS EXCHANGE?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

BR. 

Pages:
Jump to: