Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 45. (Read 144956 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am looking for a dev!
https://bter.com/voting

you can vote for BCT on BTER NOW.....+1 vote.
Activity: 476
whats happend with bct on bittrex? it look like something is wrong...
it seems BCT already delisted rom bittrex Sad
too bad for us, lost big exchange Sad
I am looking for a dev!
oh,just vote for BCT on Mintpal ,vote vote vote and we will be the winner!
I am looking for a dev!
Dev, what new tech specs?

When we will be on some big exchange?

We are working on some new wallet and New algo.

We will be very soon on Mintpal.

really?that's great,I will buy some bct now,price is quite low !
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
whats happend with bct on bittrex? it look like something is wrong...
Activity: 476
hi OP, maybe you can share your progress about BCT wallet new feature
that will help BCT prices Grin
Votes/hr on mintpal seems to have increased for BCT compared to last week(from 7-10/hr to ~40/hr).  Mining difficulty going up slowly.
good news sure i'll help vote this coin when i am online Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

May we know what algo? And when cca it could be done? Smiley

refer the op
I'm talking about algorythm change and no it isn't in OP Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

refer the op
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
legendary
Votes/hr on mintpal seems to have increased for BCT compared to last week(from 7-10/hr to ~40/hr).  Mining difficulty going up slowly.
That's good people start noticing our coin Smiley
Activity: 126
Votes/hr on mintpal seems to have increased for BCT compared to last week(from 7-10/hr to ~40/hr).  Mining difficulty going up slowly.
Activity: 322
Whats good guys,

mining is looking nice!, i know you guys want to keep it pow, but im sure we could make it big going pos is just my thoughts.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Sure...we will update all in a day or two.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1148
Keeping voting guys, we're currently #9 on Mintpal!!!!  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
For those who are already holding BCT: if you would like to see a rise in value, you can help make it possible by voting for us to get on more exchanges.

For newcomers to this thread: BCT is real cheap on Bittrex atm. There will be only 5,000,000 coins and as we get on more exchanges the value will rise. If you're thinking about investing a little, now would be the perfect time.

Keep voting people!  Wink

Good, but from this list just mintpal and polo matters. People, let's vote hard for mintpal. Everyone can do it at least 5 times per day. We have to win in this competition.

I have to disagree with you on that one. Sure Mintpal and Polo are choice exchanges because they got volume but not everyone trades there. To maximize efficiency and reach the most people it's better that we get added to as many exchanges as possible. It's better that people are able to buy BCT directly on their favorite exchange no matter how small rather than them having to create an account with Mintpal or Polo to do it.
Secondly, it will obviously be a while before we get added on either Mintpal or Polo. Moving up on the voting list of smaller exchanges is not as hard. It could be beneficial for us to get added to a few smaller exchanges while we wait to be added to the bigger ones.
Lastly, say if we're on 10 exchanges and 2 of the top ones go bankrupt, damages to BCT will be a lot less than if we rely on just 2 exchanges.

I put up the links so that people who have accounts with those exchanges know they can vote for BCT there.
I have accounts with all of those and more  Grin

Keep voting people!!  Cool
Activity: 60

For those who are already holding BCT: if you would like to see a rise in value, you can help make it possible by voting for us to get on more exchanges.

For newcomers to this thread: BCT is real cheap on Bittrex atm. There will be only 5,000,000 coins and as we get on more exchanges the value will rise. If you're thinking about investing a little, now would be the perfect time.

Keep voting people!  Wink

Good, but from this list just mintpal and polo matters. People, let's vote hard for mintpal. Everyone can do it at least 5 times per day. We have to win in this competition.

Dear Member,

Thanks for your support,

In the mean time we are trying to implement some new tech specs to BCT.

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Keep voting people!  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: