Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 92. (Read 144956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
BCT coin is really quite a technically good coin.
Sha3 + KGW makes this coin really good. The wallet works fantastically...

The block rewards are steady and small. The BCT giveaway is reasonably small.

Technically this coin is superior to most.... the only thing that will 'freak' people out is the HUGE premine...

This coin really needs "POC"   ( Proof of Charity ) to be successful... always press that point.... always....

legendary
Bass Player
we are all voting ...is there any progress in claims(the suggestion to double the stake if there is no new claims) and i think sharexcoin.com is a new EXGs with a huge attention on it so hope to see BCT traded there  ..Thanks and good luck

Once you get BCT on a Poloniex or a bigger exchange, you should PUBLICLY announce and end point to the Bitcoin Talk giveaway... and do a public destruction of the remaining coins... ( people like that for some reason, gives them faith in the devs )

Dear Member,

Thanks for your suggestion and we will be prepared for that.

Even we are ready to give an end point by giving all coins remaining to the giveaways as soon as we are listed.

Thanks & regards,

BCT Coin

A Poloniex giveaway? They are good for getting coins into peoples hands HOWEVER, quite often 80 percent of the folks simply do an immediate sell of the giveaway coins... dropping the price rapidly... what you need to do is somehow get people to download the wallet... I would not giveaway ALL the coins @ Poloniex... just some of them...
legendary
Activity: 952
What a stupid move by Mintpal to change the voting. Very unfair and they could have attracted a lot of new traders.

I'll delete my account there now. Stupid move of them to want to make money out of it. Nobody is voting anymore also within the Guldencoincommunity, which was also a rising star in the voting. BCT was about to reach no. 1 in 8 days or so. Have send them an email as well, that it was a stupid move of them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
we are all voting ...is there any progress in claims(the suggestion to double the stake if there is no new claims) and i think sharexcoin.com is a new EXGs with a huge attention on it so hope to see BCT traded there  ..Thanks and good luck

Once you get BCT on a Poloniex or a bigger exchange, you should PUBLICLY announce and end point to the Bitcoin Talk giveaway... and do a public destruction of the remaining coins... ( people like that for some reason, gives them faith in the devs )

Dear Member,

Thanks for your suggestion and we will be prepared for that.

Even we are ready to give an end point by giving all coins remaining to the giveaways as soon as we are listed.

Thanks & regards,

BCT Coin
legendary
Bass Player

legendary
Bass Player
I have an account at ecoinfund...

http://1126.ecoinfund.com   sign up here....  http://1126.ecoinfund.com  ( my referral )

It looks to be a good exchange.
Be careful with the coin voting, though... votes cost ECFC and you can buy those... but you also can get them by referring...

ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,BCT Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dear Members,

205 Claims Settled as of now.

Check your claim status on http://www.bctcoin.com/claim.php

Pls vote us on mintpal.com

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
mintpal changes voting rules

now is only 1 vote per hour
legendary
K-ing®

16165 votes on Mintpal

we are doing great!!!

keep on voting
Dear Members,

All claims settled as of now.

Thank you,

Regards,

Team BCT
Dear Members,

With all your support BCT Coin is growing Day by day.

Sincere Thanks for all your support.

Keep voting us on Mintpal.com

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary
K-ing®
Looks promising on Mintpal with the votes.

yeah

we must keep voting

I give  2 BCT per 5 votes every member (who send me pm with the print screen)

members who vote more than 5 times a day, recive 5 BCT bonus
legendary
K-ing®
legendary
Activity: 952
Looks promising on Mintpal with the votes.
Activity: 192
still waiting on my coins. thanks
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
May be worth contacting Busoni on Poloniex and offering a giveaway on the exchange as an incentive for listing?

of course you'll have to convince him of the coins merits, future development etc. as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Maybe it's the BCC people trying to get rid of the competition.
legendary
K-ing®
Members

send me (pm me) some printscreens (link to photos and your BCT wallet address)  when voting on mintpal (1 prsc per 5 votes)

and i will send you some bonus BCT coins

for start 1 BCT per 5 votes

members who vote more than 5 times a day, recive 5 BCT bonus

13066 votes on mintpal

good work members

but we (you, me) need more

pls vote

i double price from post above
Pages:
Jump to: