Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN:BCT COIN, SHA3-KECCAK-BITCOINTALK COIN [BCT]-POW Listed on Mintpal - page 93. (Read 144956 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Recieved my giveaway coins and voted on mintpal.  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dear Members,

Don't know what's wrong with some one who is seriously trying  to dump our coin,as soon as we enter in to any exchange they are keeping a buy order of 0.00000001/BCT . i.e for 50 or 100 BCT

We any day didn't get involved in to others coin's business or tried to dump them,So kindly requesting them not to waste their valuable time In dumping our coin,

We and everyone who loves or supports BCT know's the value of BCT Coin.

Bitcointalk Coin(BCT) Is dedicated for the members of Bitcointalk.org and every knows how much transparent we are in distributing the Giveaways too.

Dear BCT Lovers please support us in making our favorite BCT Coin big Success.

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT.

This is what happens on exchanges....  we have to 'suck it up'... there is no way to keep people from dumping.... no way at all... that is the 'free market' at work... what we need is some BTC 'rich' people to buy some BCT.... yes they will have to be believers and they will have to spend some BTC.... do not worry to much.... the reward system for BCT is excellent and the sha 3 and retargeting is the best I have seen... so do not worry and press on...

every coin got haters and devs from other coins are dumping others
it is normal for the start

keep on good work dev

Thanks for your support... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Dear Members,

Don't know what's wrong with some one who is seriously trying  to dump our coin,as soon as we enter in to any exchange they are keeping a buy order of 0.00000001/BCT . i.e for 50 or 100 BCT

We any day didn't get involved in to others coin's business or tried to dump them,So kindly requesting them not to waste their valuable time In dumping our coin,

Bitcointalk Coin(BCT) Is dedicated for the members of Bitcointalk.org and every knows how much transparent we are in distributing the Giveaways too.

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT.

This is what happens on exchanges....  we have to 'suck it up'... there is no way to keep people from dumping.... no way at all... that is the 'free market' at work... what we need is some BTC 'rich' people to buy some BCT.... yes they will have to be believers and they will have to spend some BTC.... do not worry to much.... the reward system for BCT is excellent and the sha 3 and retargeting is the best I have seen... so do not worry and press on...

every coin got haters and devs from other coins are dumping others
it is normal for the start

keep on good work dev

Dear Members,

Don't know what's wrong with some one who is seriously trying  to dump our coin,as soon as we enter in to any exchange they are keeping a buy order of 0.00000001/BCT . i.e for 50 or 100 BCT

Bitcointalk Coin(BCT) Is dedicated for the members of Bitcointalk.org and every one knows how much transparent we are in distributing the Giveaways too.

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT.

This is what happens on exchanges....  we have to 'suck it up'... there is no way to keep people from dumping.... no way at all... that is the 'free market' at work... what we need is some BTC 'rich' people to buy some BCT.... yes they will have to be believers and they will have to spend some BTC.... do not worry to much.... the reward system for BCT is excellent and the sha 3 and retargeting is the best I have seen... so do not worry and press on...

Dear Member,

Thank you for your quick response and support.

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Dear Members,

Don't know what's wrong with some one who is seriously trying  to dump our coin,as soon as we enter in to any exchange they are keeping a buy order of 0.00000001/BCT . i.e for 50 or 100 BCT

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT.

Dear Members,

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT.
legendary
K-ing®
moving in to right direction

keep voting on mintpal
legendary
Bass Player
Well guys... I enjoyed solo mining BCT while I could... managed 1800 or so BCT CPU solo...
Now the difficulty is up up up:  39 or so at last look....

But that only means good things.... a lot more interest than a few days ago...

BCT rock on!
legendary
Bass Player
So many low to no volume exchanges. The disparity between bids and ask prices will inevitably lead to dumping below value. Quality not Quantity is what's important. So....

Mintpal is a good goal and that is moving along nicely. The next best thing for a new coin like this would be:

POLONIEX.

He has the BCC coin, but with the issues they had he may consider adding this one if the dev emails him with a good pitch.

BCC has the 'hype' ... but I agree, it is quite a train wreck as a coin so far...  BCT is a much better coin...
legendary
Activity: 938
So many low to no volume exchanges. The disparity between bids and ask prices will inevitably lead to dumping below value. Quality not Quantity is what's important. So....

Mintpal is a good goal and that is moving along nicely. The next best thing for a new coin like this would be:

POLONIEX.

He has the BCC coin, but with the issues they had he may consider adding this one if the dev emails him with a good pitch.
legendary
Bass Player
BitCoinTalk Coin [BCT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/!#coin/btc/bct
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

EXCELLENT!

Time to aim for Atomic-Trade...
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
BitCoinTalk Coin [BCT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/!#coin/btc/bct
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Thank you for adding Bct to europex.eu ..Still Bct need more EXGs ,,,
BitCoinTalk Coin [BCT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
non può fare dump per sempre
any news about poloniex?
member No. 200 will recive special bonus from me

+1

We are also ready to give special surprise from our side... Smiley

Regards,

Team BCT

199 Claims settled... Smiley

Who will be the lucky member to claim his surprise..... ??

200 Claims Settled and the lucky member is : thenite0wl

we gave him double the claim as a special surprise.

Regards,

Team BCT

100 BCT sent to thenite0wl

member, pls vote

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Team BCT
legendary
K-ing®

10561 votes on mintpal

legendary
K-ing®
member No. 200 will recive special bonus from me

+1

We are also ready to give special surprise from our side... Smiley

Regards,

Team BCT

199 Claims settled... Smiley

Who will be the lucky member to claim his surprise..... ??

200 Claims Settled and the lucky member is : thenite0wl

we gave him double the claim as a special surprise.

Regards,

Team BCT

100 BCT sent to thenite0wl

member, pls vote
Dear members,

Reaching 10,000 votes on mintpal,

Thanks for all your support.

Please vote us.

Regards,

Team BCT

+1

good job dev
and
good job members

vote

vote

vote

couple time a day,
and 10day from now we will be on mintpal exchange

then you will see the price

to da moon

Congratulation Dev ..Really Very fast now 10454 ..what about to increase the share per members as to complete the distribution of Bct fast ()

and i think many of members in this forum need to know about Bct..

Thanks

Dear member,

Working out on the same.Will announce In a day or two.

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT

Thank you ..Dev waiting to see that ..Good luck
Dear members,

Please vote us.

Regards,

Team BCT

+1

good job dev
and
good job members

vote

vote

vote

couple time a day,

to da moon

Congratulation Dev ..Really Very fast now 10454 ..what about to increase the share per members as to complete the distribution of Bct fast ()

Thanks

Dear member,

Working out on the same.Will announce In a day or two.

Thanks & Regards,

Team BCT
Dear members,

Please vote us.

Regards,

Team BCT

+1

good job dev
and
good job members

vote

vote

vote

couple time a day,

to da moon

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: