Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDC]BLACK DRAGON COIN: block explorer, poloniex/cryptoaltex exchange - page 10. (Read 49740 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Yep, wallet is working fine. Thanks for this tiny little bit of an update.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The wallet can update the price?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Great idea:)
Wallet works good.
Activity: 742
New wallets with exchange price support finally uploaded, feel free to try it Smiley

We'll add some additional exchange parameters later (24 hr volume, BDC-->BTC-->$ conversion price etc)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
When to update the wallet

We have some minor problems with compiling, will post downloads tomorrow.

Source is updated already Smiley

Today's need to update the wallet?

We have some minor problems with compiling, will post downloads tomorrow.

Source is updated already Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
How about making BDC anonymous? YOU know, it's the trend.
a trend, a few morons have been asking that on several threads  Roll Eyes
Lets call that a trend that will make them happy...

That's a good idea
can draw lessons from
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
a trend, a few morons have been asking that on several threads  Roll Eyes
Lets call that a trend that will make them happy...
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
The wallet  Can direct exchange?

No, the wallet cannot do direct exchange. This feature will show the real price of BDC so you don't need to check exchange sites all the time, just use BDC wallet Smiley
Right now we're working on adding exchange prices to the wallet. We'll update the wallet during the weekend.

Here's the preview:

The wallet  Can direct exchange?

Activity: 560
Right now we're working on adding exchange prices to the wallet. We'll update the wallet during the weekend.

Here's the preview:

I'm really impressed!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 0

Here's the preview:

That's awesome!  I will keep on supporting this coin. I am not dumping because the price is too low but I will keep mining because it does bring a lot to the table.

Here's the preview:
Please visit our fountain of luck. After 50 people will claim the coins, they will be sent (50 claims = 1 round) http://faucet.blackdragoncoin.com/
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
so whats going on with coin?

premine + instamine scam.
what can u expect?!

dumped by devs!

you dumb man, the coin is not taking off, because right now the interest is on darkcoin/sync, also sccrypt-jane is more power hungry
X11 Issue A lot of
7850  1.3MH/S ,1.7MH/S , 3.6MH/S   Three versions of the SG  ,When people found his bad,sccrypt-jane,TO MOON BDC TO MOOn

I liked the Coin and the Idea when I first read it, the "roll-out" was well prepared and marketed, but probably all this "fuss" is a bit "too much" ?

what can u expect?!

dumped by devs!

you dumb man, the coin is not taking off, because right now the interest is on darkcoin/sync, also sccrypt-jane is more power hungry
X11 Issue A lot of
7850  1.3MH/S ,1.7MH/S , 3.6MH/S   Three versions of the SG  ,When people found his bad,sccrypt-jane,TO MOON BDC TO MOOn

Activity: 280

what can u expect?!

dumped by devs!

On the instamine part, first blocks were with 1 bdc rewards.... the launch was announced 10-15mins before right here...
As for the premine , from what I see it is a percentage of mined coins per year, the percentage is really low, for me personally the premine doesn`t seem troublesome, would if it be better with 0% premine, yes , would that allow to pay developers or artist (without the community donations), no ... I am really for 0% premine but this low percentage doesn`t concern me..
Pages:
Jump to: