Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDC]BLACK DRAGON COIN: block explorer, poloniex/cryptoaltex exchange - page 8. (Read 49740 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

BDC team proudly presents next black dragon themed wallpaper!

Standard/4:3 : 1024x768 1280x1024 1600x1200
Widescreen/16:10 : 1440x900 1920x1200 2560x1600
HD/16:9: 1920x1080 2560x1440

All resolutions:    https://mega.co.nz/#!4s023C7Z!WV_pZ-6rxQsH8gztXEQx_h0i7eeOGXUXXCwlwAOTGiw
Standard/4:3 :      https://mega.co.nz/#!ptNVWRYJ!Ck_BkgIg1pEZ9h8F3m4xY-LIjJspURzWR0bzUJlMEdM
Widescreen/16:10 :   https://mega.co.nz/#!NkdGDQKS!yqllvUawVpNFhaE3YP-OBOOynsDkLfINdM1YeFx7PJ4
HD/16:9 :          https://mega.co.nz/#!sl8h2aaS!Lr1cLAtG0tgPWfA66kx979D4diAwX_1sWT9Zog-XpWg

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
nice coin,but if no marketing,will no development
Yeah, obviously market doesn't want/need this coin without marketing, LOL. But who fuckn cares, it's a 100% AMATEUR coin and hell I like it whatever the dev says.

btw, dev, change the wallet icon if you decided to go Chinese-dragon-coin.

Regarding the amateur coin. It's sad that only 1/100 or less can actually check the code and see the innovations that we bring Sad

I agree that the coin needs better marketing. I'll try to improve it Smiley
Yes man, this is all about marketing. Only 0.001% of people can look into the code and compare it with other coins. Sad but true  Smiley
Activity: 1001
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yeah, obviously market doesn't want/need this coin without marketing, LOL. But who fuckn cares, it's a 100% AMATEUR coin and hell I like it whatever the dev says.

We decided not to go chinese dragon coin. We decided that it will be wise and interesting option to offer the users to choose what logo they like. Dragon is a fantasy creature, it's up to you how you see it. If you read my messages, you could notice that I mentioned that we plan to do a wallet option that will allow users to change wallet themes (quite new function, I didn't see it before).

Regarding the amateur coin. It's sad that only 1/100 or less can actually check the code and see the innovations that we bring Sad

I agree that the coin needs better marketing. I'll try to improve it Smiley

I haven't seen this algo used on any other coin, is it confirmed that BDC is the only one with the modified yacminer? :O
Haven't seen anything like this either.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I haven't seen this algo used on any other coin, is it confirmed that BDC is the only one with the modified yacminer? :O
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Guys , stop focusing on the logo...
The days when a cool logo mattered are long gone.

The times have changed , for this coins to surface it needs a bit of professional marketing.
Try new wallet  Wink

OP links updated!

The new wallet looks amazing! Good job Dev! Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Try new wallet  Wink

OP links updated!

I think new wallet has the High/low quote reversed in the 'Markets' section.
Activity: 560
Try new wallet  Wink

OP links updated!
Activity: 58
BTW, check out the buy-orders on poloniex, higher than ever!
New alt logo Smiley maybe we'll tune it a bit Smiley

cool

This looks really amazing! BDC is one of the communities that you know will last for a long, long time!

There will be a wallet option to switch themes, so it will be easy to switch to logo you like Smiley
Activity: 113
New wallet looks nice. I think first logo is cuter
Activity: 151
First logo looks like a classic HOMM II black dragon Smiley present logo looks .... Chinese?

Pages:
Jump to: