Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BDG][BADGERCOIN] POW MULTIPOOL X11/Scrypt/SHA256 - POS LIVE -12h min stake - page 13. (Read 137472 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
thanks badger
it's nice progress but not enough
hopefully will see a raise soon

What do you mean by not enough exactly?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
thanks badger
it's nice progress but not enough
hopefully will see a raise soon
good work. me like.

Thank you, will add more later, just doing some work on the website currently.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
And another new stats page set up, this shows what has been found, confirmed and orphaned for each algorithm on the current coin:

As mentioned last night, the multipool now has profitability data both in approx btc/mh/day and approx  bdg/day for user current hash rate

Sorry it's been so quiet today, been working on the stats page on the multipool, will be running a update tomorrow that will show your approx badgercoins a day for your specific speed with live stats pulled from exchanges etc.

All news is good news
No news is bad news

so, In the 5th June the price pump
but no news,now the price dump

Sorry the person doing the website has been tied up with irl work, so I'll be taking it over, but I was under the impression that users wanted stats for the multipool more than a new website so I prioritised that.   I'll work on the new website today.
Activity: 146
Sorry it's been so quiet today, been working on the stats page on the multipool, will be running a update tomorrow that will show your approx badgercoins a day for your specific speed with live stats pulled from exchanges etc.

All news is good news
No news is bad news

so, In the 5th June the price pump
but no news,now the price dump
The new website what progress?
today is 7th June
no complete can also say

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The person in the team that came up with that name is from the uk, there's a big badger cull over there at the moment so its in the news a lot, also it then reminded us of the badgers badgers badgers video.

ahh okay, makes sense. just curious because of the wisconsin badgers- thanks for answering.
The person in the team that came up with that name is from the uk, there's a big badger cull over there at the moment so its in the news a lot, also it then reminded us of the badgers badgers badgers video.
Activity: 224
maybe it was made in england  Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
was this coin made in Wisconsin? lol where does the name come from?
prices on the rise
BDG to da moon!
Please remember to get as many people as you can mining on the multipool, the price is moving in the right direction, we just need a bit more buy pressure to keep it moving.

http://multipool.badgercoin.info
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
oh shit .. reminds me... yes, the voting.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
devs are showing active. will turn out fine. they working on anomization and other things.

I JUST VOTED!! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: