Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEL] Bells - Fast and fun! - Scrypt - Random Block Rewards - No Premine - page 13. (Read 32540 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
The wallet used to work for me, but now whenever I try to open it I get the message

"Error loading blkindex.dat"

EDIT: Nvm all I had to do was move the blkindex.dat out of the folder and let it resynch with the network.
Activity: 126
sure enough that was it, can't believe i didn't see that  Grin Thanks for the quick reply! so far love the coin got a good bit for mining a few hours, just hope there is an exchange sometime soon.

And by the way if you would like my fiance does design work, if you do a bounty for a new coin logo I can ensure she will submit a good professional design.

Hehe no worries, it was an oversight on my part, thanks for pointing it out!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
sure enough that was it, can't believe i didn't see that  Grin Thanks for the quick reply! so far love the coin got a good bit for mining a few hours, just hope there is an exchange sometime soon.

And by the way if you would like my fiance does design work, if you do a bounty for a new coin logo I can ensure she will submit a good professional design.
Just a caution, this client auto mines as soon as it is started and you have to setgenerate false to prevent it once it starts up. Not sure the point of this but i would love to see it fixed.

Oh, it shouldn't, did you copy and paste the "code" part to your bells.config? I should change that from gen=1 to gen=0

rpcuser=bells
rpcpassword=areawesome
addnode=199.127.226.129
addnode=162.243.113.110
rpcport=19918
server=1
daemon=1
gen=1
Activity: 238
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
BPdpdZUqqYm9NoS71EAkgaJ5NYKJmyMpyq  TKS
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
If anybody wants to make a donation, i've got a couple machines solo mining now: BLwoj9HjEVSMRWnB7DPiSfz7DQHyNEg6eg

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Just a caution, this client auto mines as soon as it is started and you have to setgenerate false to prevent it once it starts up. Not sure the point of this but i would love to see it fixed.
Post on the giveaway topic, not here Smiley
Activity: 140
thank you.

BQeKJz8rfQyrH7RzyoeoypJsN3ALKvDxKR
exchange for this?

Hopefully! Keep spreading the word and it should eventually appear on some exchanges. Right now I think many of the exchanges are dealing with a huge influx of members and are probably not terribly interested in adding new coins before getting more stabilized, so we should be patient Smiley

BELs is still going strong and maintaining a growing hashrate, so it should get some attention!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
sent out a few coins. have fun mining! Grin

Thank you so much!  Cheesy

Have fun, too!  Wink
Activity: 322
sent out a few coins. have fun mining! Grin
Activity: 98
I'm hoping bells can gain acceptance!  Smiley

If someone wants to send me a few   Cheesy

BCtHTWhJuhneKHNqnBYaGD96tVHV89W82g
Activity: 106
CryptoBeggar
Activity: 238

Also did not give up)

BDTgpP8NRGJcSXPCui7jHNrWykMqt5i2d1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Let's do this!

B79i5isbGpGe4zLQh1wYrzyB1rcXuWVjax

Edit: wow 20 coins! Thanks to the guy who sent them!
Activity: 322
hehe like the idea of this coin Smiley looking forward to hear more from it!

my wallet
BPQ2rLjNwpPHGkzpUpm1ewrMAujZqW7gij

Edit: Thanks you kind donator Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Thank you for the Bells!

Smiley
Activity: 106
CryptoBeggar
Try to find a better image of this: http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100802010711/animalcrossing/images/6/6d/Coin_%27o_Bells.jpg

That is what a bell looks like in the game when not in a bag. Wish I could mine these since they sound cool but I won't get any progress with my GT430.

Ah yes, good idea Smiley

GT430 would probably be 10-20 khash, could get a few hundred a day at current hashrates if you pool mine. What's your bells addy? I'll send ya a few!
BG1xLGv9N8B9absMvtniF1dhYPvYfJUsti

If the offer still stands

Sent ya a few small blocks worth Smiley

my address is  B7Ufu3Qka83yzhMQceU7mieDkjQAqc9Rev
i had over 300 valid shares and the last transaction to my wallet came 3 Dec ;/
Pages:
Jump to: