Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEL] Bells - Fast and fun! - Scrypt - Random Block Rewards - No Premine - page 15. (Read 32771 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Trying this out for a bit. First new coin in awhile that hasn't been labeled a scam outright and was seemingly just created for the lulz ;o)

Cheesy

I think it's doing quite well. It has two pools and is maintaining a healthy hash rate.

I've been mining on both pools and gathering a few, and will do a giveaway soon to get more wallets out there.

I was also considering opening a bounty for a more "coin" like logo. What do you guys think?
Activity: 134
Trying this out for a bit. First new coin in awhile that hasn't been labeled a scam outright and was seemingly just created for the lulz ;o)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am using second pool now and it works like a charm. Let's see if this coin has any potential.
Activity: 40
I like the idea of random reward but the logo seems "not serious" for me !
Expecting shitcoin to be "serious"? Are you serious?

in fact this shitcoin is a funny coin with an non-beautiful logo but some people are playing : it is alive !
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
haha, 2 pools now! av it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I created stratum pool for bells bel.blocksolved.com with 1,5% fee.  
Per my calculations average return per block should be 280 coins and this number is greatly influenced by 1% chance of getting 10000, so I think it's a good idea to do pool mining Smiley

I tested this pool and it's working perfectly.
Per my calculations average return per block should be 280 coins and this number is greatly influenced by 1% chance of getting 10000, so I think it's a good idea to do pool mining Smiley

Great! Thank you. Added it to OP Smiley
Activity: 120
I want another 10k block!
The QT crashes if you try to encrypt your wallet or do anything on the console. Bad coin.

This happens on one of my machines, I'll look into it when I get a chance. I think it might have something to do with one of the dlls and certain architectures.
Activity: 106
CryptoBeggar
Everything fine here too !!! Tongue
Everything fine here, been using the console with no problem and just encrypted my wallet!

11:45:49

getmininginfo

11:45:49

{
"blocks" : 8241,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.14894961,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 13621016,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 16
The QT crashes if you try to encrypt your wallet or do anything on the console. Bad coin.
Wow, the total network hashrate has virtually doubled lol. People seem to be wanting these.. Kiss
This explains the jump in diff then haha! Wink
Activity: 106
CryptoBeggar
i was late for almost all coins so im gonna give a go Smiley
Activity: 104
Trying to find my way.
Well..mining this for the lols..but I've been having trouble getting my NVIDIA Quadro K1000M working on mining..any pointers?

Are you using cudaminer? Should be able to eek out a few khash with it Cheesy I would mine on the pool tho.

Lol it turns out that after getting cudaminer working that my CPU is faster than that GPU..but yeah I'm mining on that pool. Don't know if this coin is going anywhere (doubt it), but tis funny.
Activity: 168
Expecting shitcoin to be "serious"? Are you serious?
Activity: 40

Well..mining this for the lols..but I've been having trouble getting my NVIDIA Quadro K1000M working on mining..any pointers?

Are you using cudaminer? Should be able to eek out a few khash with it Cheesy I would mine on the pool tho.
Pages:
Jump to: